Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 07:45:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EACH January 24  (Read 1575 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: January 14, 2017, 03:51:17 am »

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duchess will visit @EACH_hospices in Quidenham on 24th January, as it continues fundraising for a new purpose-built hospice in Norfolk

The Duchess will tour the current facilities of the @EACH_hospices and will meet families who use the services at Quidenham

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:17:19 am »

Poor EACH.  he has done nothing for them at all in her time as a patron.  The acounts show that donations have been down since council cath became patron, all there in the accounts, fact, and they are online. As ever, the kiss of doom to any charity she has touched.  Feel very sorry for EACH.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 11:40:21 am »

The Duchess of Cambridge poses for a picture with families at @EACH_hospices https://t.co/jNlUipSquQ

Kate has arrived at @each hospices in an emerald green suit by Hobbs https://t.co/WTtxGeQNb1

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 01:38:20 pm »

I prefer these colour styles on her than those dreadful washed out colours CM obviously buys for on her behalf. I think they suit CM's colour better.

At least she didn't look washed out in that suit anyway. She really needs a stylist and a colour expert to wear the colours that would suit her.

And even Diana needed it sometimes too.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 06:32:31 pm »

Why can she never get it right for engagements.  That looks more like an outfit I would wear to the office.  Seriously, she gets it wrong every time.  Love the comment about anything she wears sells out within 8 mins of a piccie going to press  -  the people spouting that are obviously unaware that most of the time it is end of range clothing she buys cheap from designer shops at an outlet near, I think, Gloucester.  So by the time council cath parades them they are obsolete anyway. The "council cath" effect is one big myth, proven by designers, there was an article about it all a while back, must be on this forum somewhere.

I personally do not think the colour suits her, she has gone too much the other way, and as I said above far too "officey" for that particular engagement IMO.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 06:51:11 pm »

I see there was a big turn out for the EACH visit  easter-lol easter-lol

https://twitter.com/QueenVicMirror
Val
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 06:59:37 pm »

^

The usual bussed in school children all given the same flags to wave.  Apparently too cold for the care homes to bring out their residents.
india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 07:02:22 pm »

The chronic man hands on crotch.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 03:29:44 am »

Watch Kate say she found making her first ever speech terrifying
https://mobile.twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/status/823894482068402176

VIDEO: Kate joining in an art therapy session at @EACH_hospices. Look out for the glitter!
https://mobile.twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/status/823888809158963201

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
Kate was asked today by a four-year-old girl what it's like to be a real princess and replied she's very well looked after by her husband

Why does everyone always have to take care of her look after her like she's some child grow up woman you're 35

Richard Palmer reported "The Duchess of Cambridge hugged bereaved parents Tristan and Claire Cork and told them: "I'm a mother and I can't imagine what you've been through."

« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 03:35:54 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 04:06:26 am »

What a *fool*  oooh

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 04:24:06 am »

Watch Kate say she found making her first ever speech terrifying
https://mobile.twitter.com/QueenVicMirror/status/823894482068402176

Can't she and her husband stop turning their engagements into public therapy sessions?

Victoria Murphy ‏@QueenVicMirror
Kate was asked today by a four-year-old girl what it's like to be a real princess and replied she's very well looked after by her husband
Why does everyone always have to take care of her look after her like she's some child grow up woman you're 35

Someone should tell her that as consort, it's HER JOB to look after her husband and make sure he's able to handle his responsibilities. She's such a moocher. It's not like she was incapable of going after William and throwing one woman after another out of the ring to get that Big Blue. It's no wonder William looks like he's carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. I do admit, why does everyone have to look after her?

Duchess Kate wore a Hobbs suit & a girlish blouse: super-keen in green?
http://www.celebitchy.com/520986/duchess_kate_wore_a_hobbs_suit_a_girlish_blouse_super-keen_in_green/

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 04:34:22 am »

She's 35, not 5.  laugh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 10:41:37 am »

Just when I think Kate can't get anymore shallow, she goes a drains a little more out of the pool. 

Has she even bothered to check out the purpose of EACH?  That idiotic remark about being a princess to the four year old is so wrong on so many levels.  I'll put aside the obvious absurdity of perpetuating the Cinderella Myth that only a man can make you secure and focus on the potential damage that statement could make for the child.  The only answer to that question from that age group is "It allows me to meet YOU" or "You tell me because you're a princess, too!".  Her job is to promote the org and focus on other people.

In addition, what if that child doesn't have a father present and her mother is handling things alone?  Any child in that situation will immediately start worrying even more.  She is incapable of getting out of her own skin and when you're supporting any hospice group that is Mission #1.

Then, she has the temerity to "console" a parent not by merely stating how unbearable it must be to lose a child or see their child suffer but has to throw in that she's a mother, too.  Thanks for the reminder that your child isn't dying!

And I'll not beat the "I'm so inept at public speaking and scared" little girl helpless routine again.  Grow the f up already.

While I'm at it, for the love of God, stand up straight!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 12:03:42 pm »

thumbsup I agree with you all ladies.
Her posture is terrible, how hard can standing straight be? it' s not she can' t afford anyone teaching her how to stand straight.
And that 5 year old girl collar  ick?
That boring suit needs a colorful silk scarf, not a school girl peter pan collar
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 12:32:46 pm »

It's a lovely shade of green and it suits her, I'll give you that but what's with the collar? Is she Wendy in Peter Pan?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2017, 03:52:53 pm »

I thought the suit an awful colour on her, maybe a colourful scarf might have lifted it a bit, or someone wearing it with a diffent skin tone and hair colour, plus for her the jacket needed to be longer, what was with the jacket riding up so that we could see the blouse at the back.

Agree with Yooper, she got it wrong on every level, and God alone knows what she has put in the that little four year olds mind.  Again, all about her, her and her again.  She just never, never gets it right, maybe she doesn´t want to.  But we are talking about bereaved families here, and parents whose children are right now dying, and will lose them soon.  She just has no empathy, with anyone.  The rf should have slung her out years ago.  In the time since she married bill medd she has consistently gone down hill in every way, and appears to have learned nothing and lost what she learned pre April 2011.  That female is nothing but a brain dead *fool*, she should not be let out of the house, and certainly nowhere near EACH.
logically
courtier

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2017, 11:13:46 pm »

^ Just be glad she was wearing a blouse.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2017, 12:46:34 am »

You know, she could have told the kid that she was glad that the kid was in a nice, safe place where she was loved and welcomed and wanted. That would have gone a long way and frankly I don't believe that the RF should let her out of the palace from here on out. There really isn't anywhere they can take her.

She's 35, not 5.

She kind of is the embodiment of the snowflake syndrome; Michelle Duggar types who just LUUUURRRVVVVE being looked after and abdicating responsibility for the direction their life goes in. No matter how old they get, they are determined to remain innocent of everything in the world. It's not like she's an innocent though coming straight in from a convent. She is certainly NOT someone who remained anything resembling virginal.

She really should be kept out of the public, no matter the bad press. Right now she's ruined anyway.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 02:58:40 am »

^  Kate couldn't possibly relate.  She's not exactly loved or wanted by the RF.

I haven't played since I stopped
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2017, 03:25:32 am »

^ Just be glad she was wearing a blouse.

No kidding!!  tehe
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: