Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 10:02:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is lazy Camilla ?  (Read 790 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: January 11, 2017, 06:04:21 am »

She has not done her "job" for nearly a month.....  thumbsdown
    "The laziest woman in England"  as her own PR guru called her.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 09:26:37 am »

Very few of the royals have done any engagements in the last month so why only pick on Camilla?

Date of last engagement:

HM - 8th January
DoE - 20th December
Charles - 22nd December
Camilla - 16th December
William - 19th December
Kate - 19th December
Harry - 9th January
Andrew - 20th December
Edward - 15th December
Sophie - 14th December
Anne - 5th January
Richard - 16th December
Birgitte - 14th December
Edward - 15th December
Alexandra - 14th December

The vast majority of the family carried out their last engagement between the 14th and 22nd December so why pick on Camilla?

Camilla's figures for last year show that she did the 6th most engagements - behind the Queen and the Queen's children. If she is lazy then what about Sophie or the others?

She also usually has from the second last to last week in December to late January off - with Charles and her family. She leaves the royals about 3.30 on Christmas Day to go to her own family and then joins Charles in Scotland for New Year. They usually return to royal duties in late January or early February. Last year her first engagement was as Duchess of Rothesay in Scotland on the 21st January for instance while Charles' first was also in Scotland on the 14th.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:59:02 pm »

I guess, because Camilla is the next queen.  Senior woman, and all that.   However, I think that Camilla's health is not good, and, she really was the laziest woman in Britain, and the amount of work required of her since marrying Charles has probably been a shock to the old girl.  She is never going to be able to really pull her weight as the Queen did and Anne has.  Which is why one of the useless men needs to find a good woman.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 05:41:40 pm »

I think plans were for her to marry Charles as far back as 1997. She began "training sessions" with Mark Bolland and Charles shelled out megabucks. She had to work and that was part of the deal when she said yes to Charles proposal.  Much of her life was spent as the Prince's mistress where she had power and influence but did not have to work. Since Charles outed her, I think he more or less became obligated.  Camilla is not known for her work ethic but I would not miss her if she stepped down and did little to no work.
india
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 10:21:15 pm »

Camilla has a lot more work ethic than Whiney Woo Woo and The Illiterate Potato Head. And whatever she does, she embraces it whole heartedly not half a$$ like the Crotchbridges.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 10:25:23 pm »

Compared to willy and waity combined Camilla is a complete workaholic
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 10:41:04 pm »

She has better work ethic than W/K/H, but that's not saying much.

She will be 70 this year, maybe she is slowing down.  dontknow
sandy
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 01:09:05 am »

William and Kate's work schedule is pathetic. But that said, Camilla does not do much either and has a lot of baggage, more than Kate since she undermined and ultimately saw off the first wife and I think this was her ultimate goal. And Yes, I think she likes the bling which is a bonus for her being the Mistress of the Prince of Wales, ultimately getting most of what the first wife had. I don't admire her or Kate. I do think she will ultimately retire early and combined with the laziness of WIlliam and Kate, Charles dream of the slimmed down monarchy will prove to be a pipedream. IMO anyway.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 01:34:57 am »

I don't admire Camilla or Kate either.

Slimmed down monarchy will end up being just the monarch.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 08:19:28 am »

Charles and Camilla have returned to 'work' for 2017 at a charity concert in Aberdeenshire. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4116184/Prince-Charles-Camilla-attend-charity-concert-Scotland.html

They are normally in Scotland for most of January and so there first engagements for the year are usually done there and this year is no exception.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 04:30:03 pm »

I guess, because Camilla is the next queen.  Senior woman, and all that.   However, I think that Camilla's health is not good, and, she really was the laziest woman in Britain, and the amount of work required of her since marrying Charles has probably been a shock to the old girl.  She is never going to be able to really pull her weight as the Queen did and Anne has.  Which is why one of the useless men needs to find a good woman.

Kate Middleton and her useless relatives are the grasping, lazy ones. Absolutely the most lazy, self-serving so-called Royal. Pretend EVERYTHING. And as for being a mother, which is work, it seems like her children turned out with way better characters and work ethics than a certain someone's. Yes, I think Diana and Charles failed a bit as parents - their children are way too lazy. slothful and selfish.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 04:38:44 pm by Snowpea » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 04:46:38 pm »

This is a thread about Camilla.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 10:58:49 pm »

I have a feeling that Camilla may retire or severely cut duties in future. I hope the lazy younger ones can be prodded to work. Charles' dreams of scaled down monarchy may turn into a nightmare
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2017, 07:02:57 am »

Agree Sandy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: