Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:11:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Engagements 2017  (Read 20437 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #220 on: November 15, 2017, 02:40:34 pm »

'It's irresponsible not to be tested for HIV': Prince Harry urges everyone to check their status as he hands out kits at a pop-up clinic in London

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5085399/Prince-Harry-hands-HIV-testing-kits-London-clinic.html#ixzz4yVm0bdTR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2017, 02:34:04 pm »

CC November 16
Prince Henry of Wales this afternoon held a Meeting on knife and gun crime within the United Kingdom, at Kensington Palace.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #222 on: November 23, 2017, 12:54:35 pm »

Kensington Palace
Prince Harry will guest edit an episode of the @BBCRadio4 Today programme this December. HRH is working closely with the Today team to produce segments on a range of topics that are close to his heart including youth violence, conservation, and mental health.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: November 27, 2017, 10:35:14 pm »

‘It's days like today I miss her - they'd be thick as thieves’: Harry pays poignant tribute to his mother and says Meghan and Princess Diana would have been best friends

Prince Harry said Diana would have been 'so happy' and 'excited' for the couple
    Harry also said: 'It's days like today when - when I really miss having her around'
    Meghan Markle said it was 'incredibly special' to have Diana's jewels on her ring

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5122267/Harry-says-Meghan-Diana-best-friends.html

I do not want to diminish his love for his mother or his wish for her to be here; but really, I do detest preposterous stuff like "late XY would have absolutely loved / detested ABC", you just don't know. For someone to fantasize that their late granny, mummy, daddy, whoever would have reacted this way or loved this or that is all nice, but to claim you know it and that's how it is, is just beyond silly. I miss my granny so so much, but I cannot say she'd have loved my boyfriend or husband because frankly whilst he might be the best man ever and treat me like God's gift, she could have hated him on sight. Sometimes you just don't like someone and there needn't be a logical explanation, but please stop claiming you know someone and what they would want now, how they might feel now, when they can't tell you.  Angry
sandy
Princess

« Reply #224 on: November 28, 2017, 02:50:19 pm »

It's normal for a person to miss a deceased parent when a major event happens in his or her life.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #225 on: November 28, 2017, 02:53:36 pm »

^ Yes it is. My mother died when I was eleven. I missed her at my graduation, my weddings (I've had two) the births of each of my three children (because she'll never see them) and at several other major events in my life.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #226 on: November 28, 2017, 02:55:18 pm »

^^true
^^^ he thinks Diana would be besties with Meghan but I'm not so sure. Real people don't like phonies.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #227 on: November 28, 2017, 03:58:17 pm »

@QueenVicMirror
Meghan and Harry will make their first joint official engagement this Friday on a day out to Nottingham, visiting the National justice museum followed by a walkabout, joining celebrations for world AIDS day then visiting Nottingham academy to see the Full Effect programme.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #228 on: November 28, 2017, 04:14:39 pm »

^^ That's what I mean; I don't doubt for one second he misses her, that's not the point; but he can't know how she'd feel about Meg, or Kate or even know how she'd feel about their life choices, or how she'd be today if she were alive.

^ Looking forward to see the first engagement. eating cookies
sandy
Princess

« Reply #229 on: November 28, 2017, 04:17:14 pm »

It's just a nice thought. It is a common practice to say
she would have loved to see her daughter marry such a nice man

or

she would have been so proud of her son on his graduation day.

Just a nice positive comment as far as I see it.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #230 on: November 29, 2017, 03:02:18 pm »

^  It is my opinion that neither Kate nor Meggles would have gotten anywhere near the two princes had Diana lived.      bored3
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #231 on: November 29, 2017, 03:42:34 pm »

thumbsup
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #232 on: November 29, 2017, 04:06:52 pm »

Off topic, off topic, off topic.  Please, you guys! 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: November 29, 2017, 05:33:06 pm »

^I'm sorry, I think I started the OT.
^^^ I absolutely agree and had Diana lived both William and Harry would have actually worked, actually used their time to make an impact into the world instead of talking about roasting chicken and complaining how important it is to be normal and by normal I mean work, not just lazying at home with the bed warmer. I hope that he tones down the Diana card on the Friday engagement because it's already annoying. It will be interesting to see if there will be a crowd on Friday. Harry used to pull up crowds with no problem but maybe now he needs to start getting paid crowds like W&K.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #234 on: November 29, 2017, 07:38:04 pm »

^^  So sorry, Yooper!  This engagement fiasco with Meggles just has us all running amuck!    tehe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #235 on: November 29, 2017, 08:02:41 pm »

^Fully understood! 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #236 on: November 29, 2017, 08:15:10 pm »

Royal Honeymoon? Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Could Visit the U.S. After Their Wedding
After their May wedding, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could well make a trip to the U.S.

Harry has long supported Walking with the Wounded, a group that organizes veterans as they recovery from injury and invisible wounds. The group also sponsors Walk of America,  a three-month hike that is set to take place from May to July next year. Three Americans and three British wounded veterans plan to trek 1,200 miles from coast to coast over 14 grueling weeks.

The upcoming walk would be perfect timing for a post-wedding overseas trip, especially given Meghan’s American roots. Harry has previously joined the various expeditions, sometimes in treacherous conditions like the Antarctic. The last Walking with the Wounded project saw a team of veterans trek across Britain, with Harry joining them on one memorable day. At the time, the royal spoke with PEOPLE about the “amazing” support the team had received from locals.
http://people.com/royals/royal-honeymoon-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-could-visit-the-u-s-after-their-wedding/

deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #237 on: November 29, 2017, 08:19:59 pm »

^ But of course, Sparkle needs to show off... eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #238 on: November 30, 2017, 05:19:43 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
Prince Harry will attend the London Fire Brigade Carol Service at Westminster Cathedral on Monday 4th December.
At the annual service, there will be festive readings and traditional Christmas carols for London Fire Brigade’s uniformed and non-uniformed members of staff and their families.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #239 on: December 07, 2017, 04:25:33 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
Prince Harry will represent Her Majesty The Queen as the Reviewing Officer at the Sovereign's Parade on Friday 15th December.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: