Royal Gossip
October 20, 2017, 10:48:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry's Engagements 2017  (Read 15386 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2017, 08:50:00 pm »

^^That’s because it is political.  The donations garnered through the summit/foundation go directly to Super PAC funds for the Democratic Party (DNC).  Harry is an idiot.  This is as clear as day to anyone paying attention in the States.  Bad move.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2017, 09:35:44 pm »

^wow, that'll put the royal family at odds then. The people running the foundation made that decision though so I'm going to assume that Harry's part has nothing to do with the library opening as he'll be in Chicago for 2 days.  dontknow
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 09:37:46 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2017, 10:01:24 pm »

Harry seems to be on a self-sabotage mission.   There's his unpopular girlfriend, and then his chumminess with the Os.  First of all, the involvement of Barry and Mooch with any veteran charity makes me want to hurl.  No president has done more to damage the American military than B. O.  Even to the point of blabbing information that put troops at risk.  So why in the Sam Hill is Harry welcoming this presence into his work?   Unbelievable.

And, it is amazing that the Os are going to actually appear in Chicago.  Finally.  They have been gallivanting about with their billionaire friends [Branson] since they FINALLY left the White House.  So kind of them to take a moment out of their glitzy globetrotting to go back to their neighborhood and help struggling people there. 

They are disgusting.  And I once was so fond of Harry, but the people with whom he is choosing to associate is causing me to lose my sense of humor.    sigh
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2017, 10:19:29 pm »

Dapper Prince Harry joins a host of glamorous stars in plunging gowns, thigh-high slits and VERY racy cut-outs as he collects a posthumous gong on behalf of Princess Diana at the Attitude Awards 2017

Prince Harry, 33, looked dapper as he joined a glittering line-up of stars at the Attitude Awards 2017
    The royal was on hand to collect a posthumous award on behalf of his mother, Princess Diana
    He was joined at the event by a host of glamorous celebrities including Amanda Holden and Myleene Klass
    X Factor star Louisa Johnson turned heads in a plunging tangerine gown with a daring thigh high slit
    Princess Diana, who campaigned tirelessly around HIV/Aids, was given the Attitude Legacy Award

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4975118/Prince-Harry-joins-glamorous-stars-Attitude-Awards.html
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2017, 10:30:43 pm »

^^oh wow. The O's have been back to Chicago after they left the WH and haven't spent their whole time galavanting around with the rich.
Sorry, back on topic. Harry's been keeping busy of late which is a good thing.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2017, 09:01:16 pm »

IMO the event with Obama is clearly political and not a good idea at all. The Obama *butt*-kissing he has going needs to stop.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #146 on: October 14, 2017, 02:11:32 am »

Here's the link to the letter of what Harry will be doing in Chicago.
https://felix2001a.tumblr.com/image/166373683220

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2017, 02:43:29 am »

I can assure you that everything the Obamas do is political. The younger members of the RF seem cozy with them, and if that's okay with you, then who am I to judge. Just think though, how it would be perceived if this was a former Republican president Harry was attending events with and such. But because it is the sainted Obama it is totally kosher and apolitical... laundry
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #148 on: October 14, 2017, 02:54:00 am »

^umm, no, I don't think that everything that the Obama's do is political just like I wouldn't think that the W. Bush does is political since both are past presidents. IMO, it might've been seen more political if Obama was still in office.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #149 on: October 14, 2017, 03:02:27 am »

^I *despise* to disillusion anyone but Rebecca is 100% correct.  Absolutely everything the Obamas do is politically motivated  or to influence his or her own political agenda or anyone coming up in the ranks within the Democratic Party or anyone who needs monies, articles, a slick side statement to tarnish or destroy anyone on this earth who opposes the Obama agenda. 

Harry is being very very ill-advised or influenced to get involved with this.  A bill will come due at some point and as sure as the sun rises in the east it will garner no positive impact for the BRF, which is Harry's job.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #150 on: October 14, 2017, 03:24:35 am »

At the end of the day, I'd think that the BRF would know what they're doing at that level; dealing with a former president and keeping the family members out of sticky political situations. When the Obama's were invited to dinner and met George in his bathrobe, or when they went to stay with the queen at Buckingham Palace whilst he was still in office, I don't recall posters talking about the BRF is being foolish dealing with the Obamas because they're all about the politics. I'm not pro Obama or anti Republican, I just don't see them as always pushing their political agenda. Anyway, we'll see how this plays out on the day.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #151 on: October 14, 2017, 03:49:34 am »

^It may be helpful to understand that in the US there is a vast difference between an elected official, in office, and a private citizen promoting political ideologies.  Former Presidents know that their role is to remain neutral, work on severely scrutinized fundraising initiatives and only when a national election comes around and they are invited by the Party Committee, do they speak up and either endorse a candidate or choose not to.

Obama, at this point, is using his "star power" for a select party and highly financially so.  So, things are vastly different now than they were when he was POTUS.  Only the DNC can be involved in handling and soliciting monies.  That is outside of Obama's jurisdiction. 

For Harry to align himself in any way at this juncture has a high probability of his being used in a variety of projects that are only for the benefit of the United States' Democratic Party.  That is the difference and that is why this is problematic.  Obama is the first former president to operate this way and it's highly suspect.

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #152 on: October 14, 2017, 11:54:39 pm »

At the end of the day, I'd think that the BRF would know what they're doing at that level; dealing with a former president and keeping the family members out of sticky political situations. When the Obama's were invited to dinner and met George in his bathrobe, or when they went to stay with the queen at Buckingham Palace whilst he was still in office, I don't recall posters talking about the BRF is being foolish dealing with the Obamas because they're all about the politics. I'm not pro Obama or anti Republican, I just don't see them as always pushing their political agenda. Anyway, we'll see how this plays out on the day.

Aw, shucks, Windsor2, I'm fairly certain I had a few strong opinions about this issue . . .   Hi
dianab
Countess

« Reply #153 on: October 15, 2017, 03:05:41 pm »

harry isnt that much taller than obama?

http://us.hellomagazine.com/images/stories/1/2017/10/13/000/438/333/featured_5_3.jpg
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #154 on: October 15, 2017, 09:02:12 pm »

Returning the favour! Prince Harry will speak at Barack and Michelle Obama's summit in Chicago - weeks after the former President showed his support for the royal's Invictus Games

Prince Harry will attend the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago this month
    The royal was invited by former President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle
    Comes weeks after Obama attended the Invictus Games in Toronto with Harry

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4974538/Prince-Harry-speak-Barack-Obama-s-Chicago-summit.html

"returning the favour", nothing's for free with the Obamas, incl support for veterans!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #155 on: October 17, 2017, 01:18:09 am »

Harry wins over shy girl at WellChild awards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpzOpJBRu68

Prince Harry Attends WellChild Awards 2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_lHXwcVqwc

He really is good with kids

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #156 on: October 18, 2017, 01:23:31 pm »

Kensington Palace
Prince Harry will visit Lancashire for a day of engagements on 23 October.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: