Royal Gossip
December 13, 2017, 01:03:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged  (Read 16025 times)
Fly on the wall and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #540 on: December 12, 2017, 06:19:55 pm »

^now that makes sense kate being leo rising
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #541 on: December 12, 2017, 06:45:42 pm »

Pippa is a leo... easter-lol

Actually, Pippa is a Virgo, her birthday is September 6th, Harry's September 15th  nervous

Pippa's husband is a Virgo too - August 21st.  nervous  Shocked
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #542 on: December 12, 2017, 06:50:34 pm »

Toronto Home Rented by Meghan Markle Hits Market
USA said at the time of the engagement announcement that Ms. Markle, 36, will leave the show at the end of the seventh season in 2018.
A publicist for Ms. Markle referred questions to Kensington Palace, which did not return a request for comment.
https://www.mansionglobal.com/articles/83089-toronto-home-rented-by-meghan-markle-hits-market
She still has a publicist and KP is still refusing to answer questions about her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #543 on: December 12, 2017, 07:17:10 pm »

Pippa is a leo... easter-lol

Actually, Pippa is a Virgo, her birthday is September 6th, Harry's September 15th  nervous

Pippa's husband is a Virgo too - August 21st.  nervous  Shocked

So embarrassing easter-lol I thought I was making a good joke : (

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #544 on: December 12, 2017, 08:37:29 pm »

OT but according to astrotheme Pipa is Leo ascendant and Leo Moon.
lesken
royal watcher

« Reply #545 on: December 12, 2017, 10:29:50 pm »

Astrotheme doesn't really know Kate's time of birth. The English records don't record birth time. American records do and so does the RF. So you know MM and PH. You don't really know Kate's.  The woman on Astro.com who claims she knows doesn't say how she knows. I don't think she knows. The best I got was sometime in the afternoon, which rules out Leo Ascendant. Anyway, MM and PH is out for viewing. The one good thing they share is their descendants are opposite which always attracts a marriage but without more doesn't necessarily last. I had that with my ex.
Akasha 85
courtier

« Reply #546 on: Today at 12:59:53 am »

Well I like to think that she meant that she as an American knew the bigger facts of Harry :
An easy going redhead youngest son of Diana, been in the army, went on tour, build a school in africa for charity and something on the north pole with injured soldiers, bit of a partier, smoked pot at least once, naked vegas, the nazi costume.
Because if I ask regular ppl (BF, coworkers etc) that's usually what I hear about Harry, none knew the name of any gf only that he seems into blonds.

I don't know how much is written on royals in america gossip wise
But when I turn on E-news or pick up a american mag royals usually end up near the end of gossip worthy news
It's only since Kate got that ring that they even rate that much, it's due to the connection with the popular Diana that they are even remotely newsworthy in the states, no?
I mean I never hear them talk about Bea or Madeleine of Sweden even though they live in the States part time!
So before 2010 how much was known to the general american public about Harry? Only those big whoppers that made it internationally right? dontknow

So unless she was a royal follower like us she didn't really know much about him, she knew he existed and a few blurts but that's it I think.
She probably knew more details about the Brangelina marriage/divorce then British royals.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”
― Stuart Chase

“To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.”
― William Blake, Auguries of Innocence

“Four things you can't recover:
The stone after the throw, The word after it's said, The occasion after it's missed, The time after it's gone.”
― Deanna Wadsworth
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #547 on: Today at 01:42:02 am »

In the US, there are two British royals that all women in that age group know about.  Kate the mom and "Princess" and Harry, the eligible bachelor.  And the Queen because she's in the news, of course.  Kate because there is a fan base here of twenty to thirty-somethings and Harry because of the Obamas and his single status.  Any follower of the Obamas knows a lot about Harry just in that alone.

William, since marriage?  No woman in that age bracket cares at all.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #548 on: Today at 03:56:50 am »

I'm in Harry & Meghan's age group. Growing up, the only royals I remember the press talking about ad nauseam were the Brits (QE, Di, Chuck, their kids, Fergie/Andy once they got engaged) and the Grimaldi's thanks to Stephanie's shenanigans. During our teen years, Will was in all the teeny bopper magazines. Harry got plenty of his own pressed. That Obama association is extremely recent. Harry is much more familiar to us 30 & 20 somethings for his Vegas shenanigans, being pictured in a Nazi uniform and his advocacy for vets than for an assumed friendship with the Obamas.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #549 on: Today at 04:11:44 am »

My point was that if MM was paying any attention to Obama, and she was, that she would’ve been equally interested in Harry’s connection.  It would have added to the fantasy or attraction.  Obama was unheard of before 2007 ot 08.  Maybe it’s a California thing because Harry visited there but he was hot stuff in San Diego around 10 years and forward which fits.

I saw Harry pictures up in offices when he was in the service, too.  The one where he’s catching a ball to the abdomen.  Women paid attention.  Some.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
dianab
Countess

« Reply #550 on: Today at 10:57:35 am »

there was that story of harry licking a male nipple and snorting vodka during his days in military... it was wide world news...

Yeah, right.  And Yoko didn’t know much about John Lennon, either.  Pull the other one, Sparkles.  There’s an actual spot on comparison if we must do that which I think we’re not supposed to do.
her designer friend Misha(?) was married to a school friend of Harry...and meghan had never before heard about harry, c'mon. and her other close friend is markus anderson (soho house guy)... yeah i believe she knew nothing about harry before their blind date
« Last Edit: Today at 11:03:57 am by dianab » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #551 on: Today at 11:11:33 am »

Meghan Markle WILL join Prince Harry and the royal family at Sandringham on Christmas Day – even though the couple is not married

She's not yet married to Prince Harry but the Queen has made an exception for Meghan Markle by inviting her to join Christmas festivities at Sandrigham.

A spokesperson for Kensington Palace confirmed the news today, saying: 'You can expect to see The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Markle at Sandringham on Christmas Day.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5174683/amp/Meghan-Markle-Sandringham-Christmas-Day.html?__twitter_impression=true

@RE_DailyMail
Confirmation today that William, Kate, Harry - and, yes, #MeghanMarkle  - will all be at church with the Queen and the rest of the Royal Family on Christmas Day

A KP Spokesman says: "You can expect to see The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Prince Harry and Ms Markle at Sandringham on Christmas Day

It's highly unusual for the palace to confirm which royals are attending the Christmas Day festivities. But to be fair, it's only because we, the media, have been nagging them and they have kindly responded
« Last Edit: Today at 11:14:22 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: