Royal Gossip
February 23, 2018, 06:21:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are engaged  (Read 39148 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #1180 on: December 29, 2017, 11:38:46 am »

Harry should never have said that. Meghan's family may be fractured and I suppose it's only her and Doria now but a small family is still a family.
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #1181 on: December 29, 2017, 01:14:14 pm »

Meghan is not a private citizen. She’s engaged to Harry who is a prince, she’s done the Christmas walk only reserved for family, she’s staying in accommodations provided just for that reason for no charge, and I’m sure receiving tax payer funded security 24/7.
lesken
courtier

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1182 on: December 29, 2017, 01:39:15 pm »

She's not really a private citizen anymore and she's going to want to act after she marries Harry  I know the type. And marrying into the royal family is not going to change that desire. Maybe after having kids she may not want to do that until they're older. If she is bothering to field offers from the industry she intends on acting. And in good old KP words -"that speaks for itself." Do not know whether the royal family is going to allow her getting a job  she wants to accept at this early stage. . But she will work on them down the line if she stays in that family. Performing is in her blood as royalty is in Harry's blood. Just the way it is.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1183 on: December 29, 2017, 01:43:30 pm »

At this point, she would need to limit herself to theatre related patronages and talk about acting. No way can she go back to her life as an actress as a royal. IMO
lesken
courtier

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1184 on: December 29, 2017, 01:45:46 pm »

I don't think she is going to be able to do that now but down the line she's going to try you mark my words. That has always been her game plan. And why shouldn't it, that's what she is. And I think Harry likes the fact she's an actress. She wasn't the first one he dated.

The only constant is change.
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: