Royal Gossip
December 13, 2017, 01:03:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harry's Romances IV  (Read 55750 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #280 on: July 19, 2017, 02:24:13 am »

Prince Harry's rumoured ex Sarah Ann Macklin dazzles as she flaunts her tanned legs in orange feathered gown at party in London
Prince Harry was rumoured to have enjoyed a series of dates with Burberry model Sarah Ann in June and July last year.

Friends of Miss Macklin – who looks uncannily like the American actress – revealed that Harry, 32, met the model at a private party.

He reportedly took her number and bombarded her with texts after their meeting.
Sarah previously dated Marks and Spencer underwear model David Gandy, who has shared high profile relationships with The Saturdays' Mollie King and stage and screen actress Samantha Barks.

Sources claimed that Harry’s interest in Sarah brought on a jealous reaction from her chiselled ex David.

A source close to the model said: ‘Their fling is an open secret among her friends.

‘David knew that Harry was pursuing her and tried to get her back.

'At one point she had the country’s most famous male model and a prince vying for her affection, and the novelty was not lost on her.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4708938/Sarah-Ann-Macklin-flaunts-tanned-legs-orange-gown.html
I find these women quite sad. They use Harry's name as if it's such a crowning accomplishment to be admired. They take such pride in being his bed warmer/rubbing post for the night or just out right lie when the truth in most instances they were in the same room. Notice how the old "Harry pursued her with text" crap.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #281 on: July 19, 2017, 02:43:08 am »

How embarrassing.  Lips Sealed
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #282 on: July 19, 2017, 09:44:50 pm »

Was it a fruit themed party they were attending?

Just curious as one looks like an orange and the other looks like a lemon.

And a genuine question for fellow posters please. Are his exes who 'pursue this type of publicity' always referred to as rumoured exes?

Thank you.  thankyou
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #283 on: July 19, 2017, 09:54:47 pm »

^ You forgot the tomato! Veggies & fruit may have been a theme indeed! The orange frock is horrid though.

As for your genuine q: I think they are all "rumoured", I guess because there's no actual proof except for Sparkles & Chelsy (& Cressida as I just remembered). With some of them he's been pictured only once and even then it could have been a chance meeting that lead to nothing at all, but some of them go along with the tag to be in the press (see that Camilla person, if I remember right, they were pic'd once at a bar and only pics of them talking, nothing else. But she ran with the rumours and is now in, guess what, reality TV...).
But I don't keep that close an eye on Harry and his ladies, this is just what I get from all the headlines and talk.

PS I forgot part of my point: They have to keep the "rumoured" tag (even if the press knows for a fact that he used to date one of the women), likely because otherwise it could fall into libel/ lies/ whatever word else fits (there are several more) and Harry could sue, or the woman could sue as well. They need proof, and their way for proof are pictures. If they don't have any, they can't claim anything. The other route to get proof is someone talking (unlikely), and well, hacking. I think hacking is off the table for a while haha

So it's twofold (or threefold, I don't know, who's counting? Let's call Kate, she can count in Spanish!): the press being unable to remove the "rumoured" due to lack of proof; and also the press' boredom and making it up, protecting themselves from lawsuits by not saying it outright and the women playing along for their own 5min of fame.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 10:03:07 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #284 on: July 19, 2017, 10:12:05 pm »

I never thought of the libel/legal part. And I didn't know one of his 'exes' got a reality show out of it.

I don't really follow the rumours and never really did, so thanks for the info and reply.  thankyou
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #285 on: July 19, 2017, 11:01:42 pm »

urwelcome Though that's my guess, based on rumours and gossip in general and lawsuits from celebrities and royals and the like.

Camilla (Thurlow is I think the surname) is a contestant in a show re dating ("love island" or some such) and whatnot, it's from what I gather promiscuous and a hit on TV, but I neither watch nor follow, in this instance I am like my grandma: I only read the headlines, and even then only because it can't be avoided easter-lol
Here's the first hit for "Camilla Thurlow" on google, a "who is she" by The Sun (disclaimer: I haven't read it, just literally copy & pasted the link)
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3674640/camilla-thurlow-love-island-jamie-jewitt/
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #286 on: July 28, 2017, 09:45:51 pm »

I wonder how different it would be if Harry hadn't messed around as much as he has. Women get into a fix if they waste too much of their time on the wrong men and don't learn from their romantic mistakes. I do believe that Harry has made the male equivalent of it, meaning that he basically has created a lot of baggage that will make any relationship twice as much hard work. If he dates anyone, the new one will automatically be considered to be disreputable.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: