Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 09:19:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Enforcing Britain's Core Values  (Read 1758 times)
Earth Angel
Countess

Can you imagine a time when the truth ran free ...

« on: February 05, 2011, 07:58:31 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353902/David-Cameron-Stop-tolerating-Islamic-extremists-respect-British-core-values.html

I think this is the most brilliant approach the coalition government has taken on any issue thus far! And it goes along with KF's statement in the "Big Fat Gypsy (Royal) Wedding" thread. These minority subcultures need to come to terms with integrating into the culture at large, rather than marginalizing their views and taking extremist approaches that attack and erode the basic core values. ...

A certain demographic, such as any given country, must have steadfast core values and cultural maxims. Without such, violence, chaos, and fear take root!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:03:44 pm by Earth Angel » Logged

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 08:20:45 pm »

Thanks for the compliment EA.

Personally I think a huge number of immigrants are bascially a bunch of selfish colonizers. Muslims come from Saudi Arabia and start turning pockets into a Sharia Law area, Africans turn pockets into Africa, minus the chronic governmental corruption, and Mexicans come from Mexico to the US bringing a TON of problems and chaos.

I don't know about you, but I am SICK of it! The UK is supposed to be quinessentially British and English is the main language and should be that way! Too many vaunted 'refugees' come and start milking the system and bring their problems with them! They have no business enjoying the benefits of a clean stable society when not respecting the values that created such a great place!

I really wonder WHY on earth the Brits haven't burned Parliament ot the ground over this!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 08:37:20 pm »

I see your point KF and I think you're right. thumbsup "Colonising" is still alive and well, unfortunately. I'm not sure exactly where I stand on such issues, in the sense that I think ethnic neighborhoods are great and safe havens of belonging, when in accord with the over all cultural values. I personally like the idea of big city ethnic hot spots and many Americans still identify with their roots of ethnicity, which I think is important for one to have a cohesive identity. Yet, some of these subcultures move farther away from the values of the country they come to inhabit and wreak havoc on the overall structures of law & order. I guess I'm not sure where the line should be drawn in such matters. ...

"The searching-out and thorough investigation of truth ought to be the primary study of man." ~ Cicero
"The way to gain a good reputation, is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear" ~ Socrates
"During times of universal deceit telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act". ~ George Orwell
"On the road from the City of Skepticism, I had to pass through the Valley of Ambiguity". ~ Adam Smith

*All posts are my opinion, based on what I know to be true at the time of the post, unless otherwise specified. All intents and purposes are free; no ill will or maliciousness involved*
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 08:39:44 pm »

As a muslim, living in Europe, it´s weird that Europe is so soft with extremists.  huh
Sometimes it´s like a big joke. And liberals and laicists like me have to answer questions like: do you have to marry, do you have to wear a burka (even when I sit in front of the person and he/she sees me in my jeans and shirt) etc.

But to say, every foreigner milk the system is very not nice. I saw my father working like a machine and in the end he didn´t get help from the state, when was ill. So life is unfair, especially when young foreigners get everything and my old father after 30 years of paying into the system not a little bit of help.  wopedo

On the other side, foreigners do the unpopular work.

I know that in Islam it is said that you have to respect the culture of the country in which you live. And you have to adapt it.
I think some didn´t hear that. A pity.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 08:42:15 pm by Dahlia » Logged
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 09:00:13 pm »

I have alot of friends who started in different countries and ended up here for one reason or another and most are wonderful people who respect Britain and our laws, values and way of life.

But you then get people who will not even learn English and will only speak their own language or who ignore our laws because they are different from their home country.

What is the point of living here if you want your old ways and not to live with this countries ways?

I don't get it.

Earth Angel
Countess

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 09:07:54 pm »

Excellent points Dahlia & MK.  thumbsup Thank God it is a minor percentage of the minority groups that marginalize & try to colonise. In some ways the Muslim extremists remind me of what the British colonists did to the Native Americans in America. Native Americans have been marginalised against their will and they are not harmful, they were reacting defensively. Thus, the European refusal to integrate the Indian ways of life are now coming back on them perhaps? To be clear: Nothing justifies any subcultures infiltration and immobilsation of those native born. However, I have to wonder if this is a result of karma! ...

Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. ...

Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 09:09:55 pm »

That´s true MK. And I´m glad that my family see this in that way, too. To be isolated from the others is terrible and I can´t understand this subculture.
Magnolia
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 09:43:20 pm »

But to say, every foreigner milk the system is very not nice. I saw my father working like a machine and in the end he didn´t get help from the state, when was ill.
On the other side, foreigners do the unpopular work.

Yep.

THIS IS YOU:NET- FXCKER A PERSON WHO SPENDS DAYS ON THE INTERNET AT A TIME USUALLY LATE AT NIGHT OR VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING HE OR SHE IS A RECLUSE AND A NET-FXCKER! THIS IS YOU:NET-JUNKIES TEND TO NOT HAVE LIVES ALTHOUGH ON RARE OCCASIONS ONE OF THEM UNWITTINGLY DOWNLOADS IT FROM THE INTERNET
mousiekins
Super Moderator

Harryite #2

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 10:23:59 pm »

Some milk benefits others work hard.
Some isolate themselves while others fully integrate themselves
Some reject the new countries cultures while others embrace it fully.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 05:18:39 am »

The problem is, that too many these days are bringing problems and are bringing chaos with them. They have no business coming and claiming benefits. Most came and wanted stabiltiy and a place to raise their kids and LOVED living in Britain and in the US. BUt these days they enjoy the perks, but don't really integrate and contribute to the tax system.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: