Royal Gossip
June 18, 2018, 01:59:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cambridge's Schedule: 2017 Edition  (Read 9480 times)
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2018, 12:12:21 pm »

How do these two parasites get away with such few engagements? I am convinced that Kate is only having children to shirk royal duties. She doesn't have a maternal bone in her body.
logically
courtier

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2018, 02:58:53 pm »

^ Completely agree!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2018, 06:15:13 pm »

Doubt she ever has much to do with them, just an excuse to be bone idle and do her own thing. She knows the public don´t like her.  I think her life is far different from the one she dreamed of  -  A listers, ball,s red carpet events all the time, beautiful tailor made frocks, people fawning all over her   -  probably thought she could be Diana Mk II with no effort whatsoever.  Her dream appears to have become her nightmare.  As they say, be careful what you wish for, you might not like it when you get it.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2018, 06:19:40 pm »

^^ it really starting to look that way, but now that William and Kate are full time royals and Kate said she always wanted just three kids so we will see how 2018 will go

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #84 on: January 02, 2018, 08:04:50 pm »

Doubt she ever has much to do with them, just an excuse to be bone idle and do her own thing. She knows the public don´t like her.  I think her life is far different from the one she dreamed of  -  A listers, ball,s red carpet events all the time, beautiful tailor made frocks, people fawning all over her   -  probably thought she could be Diana Mk II with no effort whatsoever.  Her dream appears to have become her nightmare.  As they say, be careful what you wish for, you might not like it when you get it.
I truly believe that right after the, ahem, wedding, PW let her know she doesn't belong there with him. I believe he reminds her whenever he wants to. She often looks scared as if she is going to be kicked out and she is. It isn't a matter of if but when...

Barnabe et Kitty...
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: January 03, 2018, 12:47:20 am »

^ If true, that is horrible. But I guess it's part of the divorce mentality.

1. Be less selective about whom one dates, because one can always get a divorce down the road if "it doesn't work out."

2. Once married, treat one's spouse poorly, because they can be traded for a new one if they don't put up with said treatment.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #86 on: January 03, 2018, 04:21:56 am »

He gave her EVERY chance to walk away and find a new life for herself; he often made it clear that he didn't love or respect her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: January 03, 2018, 05:12:51 am »

Then he should have let her go for good in 2007. Used his connections to get her a job with her art history degree. I know she chose not to work while they were dating, but it would have been nice to help her get a start on her new life. And then he should not have married at all until he found a woman he both loved and respected.  bignono
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #88 on: January 03, 2018, 04:37:26 pm »

^ If true, that is horrible. But I guess it's part of the divorce mentality.

1. Be less selective about whom one dates, because one can always get a divorce down the road if "it doesn't work out."

2. Once married, treat one's spouse poorly, because they can be traded for a new one if they don't put up with said treatment.
No one forced KM to impose upon PW or his Royal Life which is exactly what she was after. She did this shytfest to herself, to PW, the BRF, the British people, etc... she is not the victim. She didn't really push for this thinking it was going to last? Come on, now. She knew it qas a temporary thing and she agreed to it so long as she could grasp the goodies. KM is not the victim here. KM is guilty. Always was ans always will be. So I guess she had the annulment mentality herself.... eating cookies

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: