Royal Gossip
September 20, 2017, 07:21:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cambridge's Schedule: 2017 Edition  (Read 5297 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 05:11:16 pm »

^ Yes, and how unpleasant that council cath rolled up in a red jacket costing 280 BGP -  to a charity event if you please.  Talk about always gets it wrong.  She has many other warm jackets, fleeces etc., but nope she had to flash a new taxpayer funded expensive little jacke.  She is the gift that keeps on giving  -  consistently getting it wrong.  Nearly 6 years down the line and she is worse than she ever worse, she has not improved one little bit.

Unreal.

She first tries to set some kind of iconic standard via wearing short blazers and stewardess jackets and now she's wearing a ski jacket to a small race.

As for the jeggings, that is so wrong on so many levels.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
royal watcher

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 06:40:56 pm »

^ I can't decide what her thought process is in wearing what she wore. Somehow, I don't know if it's worse to have made some kind of an effort and still got it wrong after all this time or to have not put an effort forth at all. Both are sad in their own way. Which is worse or better I'm not really sure. That she doesn't understand or care to work within context or optics by this point is dreadful.

But I repeat common sentiments. Spending that much on a jacket that isn't even suitable?  bignono
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 07:02:46 pm »

Kate
January 11 Anna Freud National Centre
January 24 EACH

William
January 10 Centrepoint hostel
January 17 The Duke and Prince Harry will attend the inaugural @EndeavourFund Awards ceremony

William and kate
January 11 The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will visit a @cbukhelp Centre
January 17 Heads Together
February 5th The Duke and Duchess and Prince Harry will attend a training day with those running the @LondonMarathon for @heads_together
February 6th The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will join the @Place2Be and @ HeathwritersUK
February 12 BAFTA

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2017, 04:33:18 pm »

Kate
January 24 EACH
February 14 RAF Wittering, Peterborough.

William
January 17 The Duke and Prince Harry will attend the inaugural @EndeavourFund Awards ceremony
February 13 Centrepoint Helpline in London.

William and kate
February 5th The Duke and Duchess and Prince Harry will attend a training day with those running the @LondonMarathon for @heads_together
February 6th The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will join the @Place2Be and @ HeathwritersUK
February 12 BAFTA
March  17-18 Paris

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2017, 08:44:35 pm »

Kate
January 24 EACH
February 28   Ronald McDonald House

William
February 14  The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Mountain Rescue Council of England and Wales, this morning received Mr. Michael France (Chairman, Mountain Rescue England and Wales)
February 28 The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre, this evening attended a Dinner at Thomas Goode and Company Limited, 19 South Audley Street, London W1

William and kate
February 12 BAFTA
February 27  UK-India Year of Culture
March  17-18 Paris
July Poland Germany

Val
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2017, 08:05:43 am »

^

Plenty of time to slip away for vacations in the sun too.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2017, 08:12:42 am »

If you are using the online court circular to work out their engagements it needs to be noted that the CC hasn't been updated from the 17th February to the 27th February so any engagements on those days isn't recorded on the BRF website. They only updated from the 28th February to the 6th March in the last 24 hours. The poster on TRF who keeps the record hasn't been able to do their weekly update for the last two weeks due to the failure of the online CC to update.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2017, 04:21:14 pm »

Kate
January 24 EACH
February 28   Ronald McDonald House
March 23 Best beginnings
March 28 Portrait Gala
May 11 Luxembourg
April 4 opening night of 42nd Street

William
February 14  The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Mountain Rescue Council of England and Wales, this morning received Mr. Michael France (Chairman, Mountain Rescue England and Wales)
February 28 The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre, this evening attended a Dinner at Thomas Goode and Company Limited, 19 South Audley Street, London W1
February 28 The Duke of Cambridge, on behalf of The Queen, this morning held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace.
March 1 Skill Force
March 2 The Duke of Cambridge, on behalf of The Queen, held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace

March 29 Remembrance Centre

William and kate
February 12 BAFTA
February 27  UK-India Year of Culture
March 9 Iraq and Afghanistan Memorial
March 17 St Patrick's day
March  17-18 Paris
May 13 Tea party
July Poland and Germany
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 04:25:21 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2017, 10:52:50 pm »

Kate AND Willie are to receive the highest award Tuvalu has to offer, for visiting the tiny nation. There will be an investiture, according to the Express, at which they will receive the award.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/786040/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-tuvalu-award-visit
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2017, 02:08:22 pm »

Updated. Sorry for taking so much time and thank you fly without you this would be much harder!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #30 on: April 10, 2017, 05:52:46 pm »

Kate
January 24 EACH
March 23 Best beginnings
March 28 Portrait Gala
May 11 Luxembourg
April 19 will host runners from Team Heads Together at Kensington Palace as they get ready for the marathon

William
February 14  The Duke of Cambridge, Patron, Mountain Rescue Council of England and Wales, this morning received Mr. Michael France (Chairman, Mountain Rescue England and Wales)
February 28 The Duke of Cambridge, on behalf of The Queen, this morning held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace.
March 1 Skill Force
March 2 The Duke of Cambridge, on behalf of The Queen, held an Investiture at Buckingham Palace

William and kate
February 12 BAFTA
March  17-18 Paris
April 20 Heads together ( officially open The Global Academy)
April 23 London Marathon
May 13 Tea party
July Poland and Germany

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2017, 11:32:04 pm »

Apparently WK will be visiting the concentration camp Auschwitz; I sincerely hope Kate manages to dress right and behave right. Auschwitz isn't a playground and frankly this is a place where there were many 'famous' monsters (Mengele/Irma Greese among others) and this really shouldn't be a place for them to go.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2017, 11:56:16 pm »

I am sure The Hunchback Princess will make some supremely intelligent comments while she is there.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2017, 12:30:25 am »

^ Oh yes, I can hear it now:  "Weddings are about marriage."

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2017, 12:48:20 am »

Or maybe she'll make exaggerated faces when she sees the gas chambers and piles of clothing/shoes/luggage. This is such a bad idea all around; neither have any real reason to be there and frankly I do not believe they should be used in any charm offensive whatsoever.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2017, 09:53:28 am »

Well, as the British rf are from German stock no doubt they feel they should make an effort.  Maybe they should all move over to Germany and give us a break, let them sponge off the German people and give us UK people a break from having to fund they blatantly luxurious lifestyles.

I wonder if the Germans would like a visit to come over and visit what wen on over here during the war, now that would be an event wouldn´t it. Could show them photos of a badly bitzed London, and other major cities.  Would be quite educational for them.

Sorry, Auschwitz, after what happened at the War Memorial in Bhutan, should be the last place they should allow council cath to visit.  She showed off her wares back and front on that day, let us hope she has more decorum this time.  >Probably smells all fausty as well, so council cathcan say can you smell that smell by smelling it  -  abut her mark.  A few gurns and some nice handsome German guy who looks like Ben Ainslie, maybe she can try and hump his leg like she does to BA.

She should never be allowed anywhere near the place, and what is the need, or reason, for them visiting this place.  Leave the souls of the poor people who got gassed there rest in peace, it is not something to dredge up to give those two gormless buffoons pr.

When we think of what happened there, the cruelty, the gassing, the abuse, the starvation, and they are using it as a pr opportunity, it sickens me to the pit of my stomach.  Have a bit of respect for the poor souls who died/were killed there, please.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2017, 10:32:46 am »

^ Germans sure as heck don't want them, got rid of their relatives, so would get rid of this lot too, in no time. Germany is too much a republic for that. And the taxpayer paying for inordinate amounts for politicians and "royals"? Nope.

I'm somewhat gleefully looking forward to Auschw., rubbing my hands. I don't know why I find the thought suddenly so amusing!
I visited a camp and I was deeply mournful and sad, and I nearly cried. Had tears in my eyes all the time. It was a profound experience and affected me a lot more than I thought it would.
Will be interesting to see the Cambs in such a situation/ place.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2017, 03:51:29 pm »

Kate
January 24 EACH
March 23 Best beginnings
March 28 Portrait Gala
May 11 Luxembourg
April 19 will host runners from Team Heads Together at Kensington Palace as they get ready for the marathon

William
March 1 Skill Force
May 18 The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry will present 20 young people with the Diana Award's

William and kate
February 12 BAFTA
March  17-18 Paris
April 20 Heads together ( officially open The Global Academy)
April 23 London Marathon
May 13 Tea party

July Poland and Germany

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2017, 04:14:01 pm »

When you look at those lists, in truth they are so lightweight they could blow away.  Wouldn´t be missed fi they were not there.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2017, 12:02:10 am »

Well, as the British rf are from German stock no doubt they feel they should make an effort.  Maybe they should all move over to Germany and give us a break, let them sponge off the German people and give us UK people a break from having to fund they blatantly luxurious lifestyles.

I wonder if the Germans would like a visit to come over and visit what wen on over here during the war, now that would be an event wouldn´t it. Could show them photos of a badly bitzed London, and other major cities.  Would be quite educational for them.

Sorry, Auschwitz, after what happened at the War Memorial in Bhutan, should be the last place they should allow council cath to visit.  She showed off her wares back and front on that day, let us hope she has more decorum this time.  >Probably smells all fausty as well, so council cathcan say can you smell that smell by smelling it  -  abut her mark.  A few gurns and some nice handsome German guy who looks like Ben Ainslie, maybe she can try and hump his leg like she does to BA.

She should never be allowed anywhere near the place, and what is the need, or reason, for them visiting this place.
  Leave the souls of the poor people who got gassed there rest in peace, it is not something to dredge up to give those two gormless buffoons pr.

When we think of what happened there, the cruelty, the gassing, the abuse, the starvation, and they are using it as a pr opportunity, it sickens me to the pit of my stomach.  Have a bit of respect for the poor souls who died/were killed there, please.

Given that we all know they don't care about anyone but themselves, frankly put, this is just wrong wrong wrong. Kate has no clue about the magnitude of the evil that surrounds that place and neither are going to really be 'there' in the sense that they're going to immerse themselves in this. Both are like overgrown schoolkids, even though most schoolkids do not end up going to war memorials and goof off. Frankly, this is just a bad idea all around. Their fake look of concern is a slap in the face to the unprecedented systematic cruelty that will never be surpassed and I don't think anyone will believe they're going to be affected by this. Bluntly, there's no way that this is going to go down well.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: