Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 01:32:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 24019 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #340 on: July 09, 2017, 01:22:08 am »

Harry is losing his plot; he's at an age where he should have things coming together, not where he's just building on the fool he's been making of himself. He has really made a huge mistake towards his life; I'm' very surprised that he can't seem to control his life anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #341 on: July 09, 2017, 02:24:07 pm »

He has lost the plot big timer.  Murky murkle or not, they should get rid of him, drop him from line of succession, he has proved time again where his "brains" are  -  find the zipper and you find the "brains".
sandy
Princess

« Reply #342 on: July 09, 2017, 07:29:14 pm »

I don't think it's that bad.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2017, 04:31:28 pm »

>> IPSO adjudication upheld: HRH Prince Henry of Wales

Following an article published on MailOnline on 4 March 2017, headlined “Time to cool off! Happy (and hunky) Prince Harry enjoys a dip in the ocean as he and Meghan relax on the beach in Jamaica after his ‘wingman’s’ sun-drenched wedding”, HRH Prince Henry of Wales complained to the Independent Press Standards Organisation that MailOnline breached Clause 2 (Privacy) of the Editors’ Code of Practice. IPSO upheld the complaint and has required MailOnline to publish this decision as a remedy to the breach.

The article reported that the complainant had recently attended a friend’s wedding in Jamaica. It was accompanied by photographs of the complainant wearing swimming shorts on a beach, at a beachside bar and in the sea.

The complainant said that these images had been taken in circumstances in which he had a reasonable expectation of privacy, and while he was engaged in private activities unconnected to his public role. The photographs showed him wearing swimwear on a private beach; he had been unaware that he was being photographed; and he had not consented the images’ publication. The complainant considered that no public interest was served by the article.

MailOnline said that it had been provided with credible information that the complainant had been on a public beach at the time the photographs were taken, and it had published them in good faith. While it regretted that it had been misinformed, it did not consider that the photographs had revealed intrinsically private information. It also noted that they had been published widely in the US and in one UK magazine.

The Committee found that the complainant had been photographed in circumstances in which he had a reasonable expectation of privacy. He had not consented to the images’ publication, and MailOnline had not sought to justify their publication in the public interest. Publishing photographs of the complainant engaged in private activities, without his knowledge and consent, represented a significant and unjustified intrusion in breach of Clause 2. The Committee upheld the complaint.

The complainant also raised concerns under Clause 1 (Accuracy) but this was not upheld. <<

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4696368/IPSO-adjudication-upheld-HRH-Prince-Henry-Wales.html
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #344 on: July 15, 2017, 04:29:05 pm »

https://happyroyalist.tumblr.com/post/163015454613/oh-come-on-you-know-william-is-the-one-who-always

https://68.media.tumblr.com/a9887c8bad3678d79021b1588775e3f3/tumblr_inline_ot3wnhZ7CO1rhuqav_500.jpg

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7a131c0f49064ef663a684badfbcce03/tumblr_inline_ot3wnvzmV11rhuqav_500.jpg
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #345 on: July 15, 2017, 09:26:06 pm »

Prince Harry's beach photos press complaint upheld
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40608667

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #346 on: July 17, 2017, 05:18:01 pm »

I don't think it's that bad.

Actually it is. He has got to stop suing the press; the press is all he has left. He has no connection with the people and has no interest in the people; the nation senses this and like a fading star, he is clearly not at all aware that his glory days are behind him. He's not so important that his every step needs to be shrouded in secrecy and he has got to stop hiding himself away like some Arab princess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #347 on: July 17, 2017, 06:05:27 pm »

Oh I agree that the suing is awful and the Princes' attitudes are bad. But I was disagreeing that he should step aside.

William and Harry were allowed to drift. I thought they would be doing full time duties after Philip retired? Kate probably is a lost cause but is there any announcement of a step up.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #348 on: July 17, 2017, 06:33:08 pm »

They need to step up.
1) Philip is retiring and the Queen is in her 90's.
2) They are in their mid 30's, not teens or early 20's.
3) Expecting to be able to work full time after decades of not doing much isn't going to happen. Especially if they wait until middle age (not as much energy as they had when they were younger) to start doing full time duties.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #349 on: July 17, 2017, 06:57:45 pm »

By now, most people have worked since age sixteen and it's clear that William and Harry view themselves as above making appearances and cutting ribbons and go figure, both are grossly unprepared for anything more. Obviously Harry should have had some kind of drive to do more with himself on a day to day basis and I am certain that the public won't be fooled into thinking that he does this because he wants to engage the public. No one believes that he cares about Britain or the people or anything really. If Harry had been doing dozens of appearances since sixteen, then okay, I can see the value, but really, he can't be helped if he does not want to help himself.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: