Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 06:52:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 33304 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #220 on: May 04, 2017, 10:28:26 pm »

Prince Harry Pays a Special Visit to Child Siblings Battling Same Terminal Illness
It's no wonder people love Prince Harry.

The prince recently reunited with Ollie Carroll, a six-year-old terminally ill child he met last year, and spent time in a hospital with both him and his little sister, Amelia Carroll. Both suffer from the rare and incurable Batten disease, a genetic childhood nervous system disorder that eventually renders patients unable to walk, see, eat or breathe. Most do not live past age 12. The kids' two older brothers were tested for it and do not have it.http://www.eonline.com/news/848526/prince-harry-pays-a-special-visit-to-child-siblings-battling-same-terminal-illness_

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #221 on: May 05, 2017, 12:08:44 am »

hey Fly - beat me was just about to post that - lovely - best side of Harry!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #222 on: May 11, 2017, 04:24:39 am »

Prince Harry is set to replace his grandfather as head of the Royal Marines after Prince Philip’s decision to step down from public roles
It is understood Harry has been approved by Major General Rob Magowan, who is Commandant General of the Corps, but The Queen will make the final decision.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4494136/Prince-Harry-set-head-Royal-Marines.html#ixzz4gjkaaQZj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep Calm and Carry On
Anastasia
courtier

« Reply #223 on: May 11, 2017, 04:35:00 pm »

Good! They need to keep him busy so that he doesnt have time to make stupid things.  sly
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #224 on: May 11, 2017, 04:56:43 pm »

good move

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #225 on: May 11, 2017, 09:03:14 pm »

thumbsup
I agree, it's a very good move, it' s something Harry is very into!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #226 on: May 11, 2017, 09:32:03 pm »

Interesting article from The Spectator re haza, bill medd and council cath

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/made-in-windsor-how-kate-william-and-harry-became-britains-biggest-reality-tv-show/
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #227 on: May 11, 2017, 09:54:39 pm »

Casual day at work...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_jIZYEXsAAM7YH.jpg

Well this was happening and then a bearded prince arrived!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_i5PzaXUAAn8Xj.jpg

You really never know who may just turn up at work these days, HRH Prince Harry made the ARU ladies year, never mind day !

https://twitter.com/armyrugbyunion/status/862765579639427072
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #228 on: May 12, 2017, 04:21:42 am »

More forces veterans seeking mental health help after Harry campaign

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4488378/More-forces-veterans-seeking-mental-health-help-Harry-campaign.html#ixzz4gpapyVzH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #229 on: May 12, 2017, 04:56:30 am »

Made in Windsor: How Kate, William and Harry became Britain’s biggest reality TV show
https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/made-in-windsor-how-kate-william-and-harry-became-britains-biggest-reality-tv-show/

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #230 on: May 12, 2017, 06:55:12 am »

I think this is an excellent result. Seeking help is the first step hopefully on the road to recovery. When Harry spoke about his issues I said to a friend that if just one person is helped by listening to the podcast and deciding they needed assistance then it will have been worth it, and vets have responded. Another mental health charity reported the same thing shortly after the Heads Together campaign finished and people ringing their service mentioned the campaign specifically. My only caveat is wondering about the numbers of health professionals that are available to treat those that need it.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #231 on: May 12, 2017, 12:56:29 pm »

Good! They need to keep him busy so that he doesnt have time to make stupid things.  sly

^ Yes, I think there is something in it.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #232 on: May 12, 2017, 01:57:32 pm »

If those two dorks have not managed to sort out their mental health issues by now, with all the financial assistance and expert counsellors anyone could wish to have, then I highly doubt they ever will sort themselves out.  There are many other children out there who lose a parent(s) to a terrible tragedy, ill health, etc.  They work their way through it with family or outside help.  They also do not continue to use the loss of their parent as their "get out of jail" card like those two.

I have every sympathy with mental health sufferers, it is a silent problem that used to be swept under the carpet.  Yes, it should come out, and yes it should be supported, heavily, but this lot are using it for their own ends.  It is all about them, them and them again.  Yes, I lost my mother too, never got over it 20 years later.  Really, shows you just how pathetic they are that they need to keep talking about themselves, very rich privileged people, and still they use the sympathy vote for themselves.  It is meant to be about the people they are "allegedly" supporting, not about them.  I am pleased that finally the mental health issue is out there, and hopefully support is getting much better.  Good that it is all out in the open.  But with those dorks allegedly spear heading it, well, they have the wrong people there.  It has been openly said in the press that they were walking away after the marathon, job and finish.  However, as it made so much money they decide to continue.  Tells you a lot about them doesn´t it. So, if not enough cash raised they would walked away.  Hmmmmm, that trio leave an awful lot to be desired, and let them take their own mental health and deal with it, they are in their thirties for goodness sake.  Everything at their disposal to work their way through it, darned well use it and at the same time drop the Diana get out of jail card, that fell to pieces donkeys years ago from over use.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #233 on: May 12, 2017, 08:58:26 pm »

Here's my problem with their mental health initiative.  Where is the hope for people who are truly suffering when they see someone like William still suffering, apparently, after 20 years?  He doesn't behave like a fully functioning adult who someone would emulate at all.

For example, everyone knows I'm a widow but when I go to support fundraising efforts for families dealing with end of life loss, I never, ever indicate that I am weakened in any way.  We who do that are beacons of hope and a willing and understanding ear.  It is about their situation, never mine.  Unless I am actually asked, what did you do, how did you handle that, kind of thing. 

They have is completely backward and seem to be using it as an opportunity to show how burdened they are and it doesn't even come close to the majority of the population.  It's obnoxious, really, to me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #234 on: May 18, 2017, 05:53:35 am »

Does anyone really care. So he's having fun and enjoying his life he's no longer 3rd in line let him marry who he wants when he wants. Remember he's the most normal one of the royals. He served his country in a war till the press leaked he was out there.

I copied this here since there is a point I would like to make:

Harry's entire life has been about being young and having fun.

"Club H," the pot (likely he still gets stoned), and nonstop clubbing after the British version of high school. Then on his duties his appearances are heralded with press and fawning crowds and he has had an endless supply of vacations all over the place and I am certain he is not at all overburdened in planning. At his very conception he was lauded as the most perfect baby that will ever be born (before he was born).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #235 on: May 19, 2017, 12:08:25 am »

Sky Sports Rugby

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: May 20, 2017, 02:25:40 am »

Does anyone really care. So he's having fun and enjoying his life he's no longer 3rd in line let him marry who he wants when he wants. Remember he's the most normal one of the royals. He served his country in a war till the press leaked he was out there.

I copied this here since there is a point I would like to make:

Harry's entire life has been about being young and having fun.

"Club H," the pot (likely he still gets stoned), and nonstop clubbing after the British version of high school. Then on his duties his appearances are heralded with press and fawning crowds and he has had an endless supply of vacations all over the place and I am certain he is not at all overburdened in planning. At his very conception he was lauded as the most perfect baby that will ever be born (before he was born).

He was an ugly kid. Sorry, but he was. No, he cannot marry who he wants - that person is dead wrong - you want to goof off, boy? Do it on your own dime.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #237 on: May 20, 2017, 11:15:31 pm »

As a kid he looked like his dad Charles even with the outsize ears. I think Harry looks awful with the scruffy beard.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #238 on: May 21, 2017, 12:24:41 am »

^Have to agree here.  I don't mind beards if they're full, or well-trimmed, and fit the person but none of these things apply to Harry.  It just makes him look messy and bum-like.  It's as if he's about 10 years late in development or it's his attempt at looking mature.  My kids went through that phase in their 20s.  SO annoying but they thought it made them look older/distinguished.  It didn't.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #239 on: May 21, 2017, 02:05:49 am »

i think harry looks better with the beard when its trimed up nicely. without i think he looks ugly

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: