Royal Gossip
April 26, 2017, 03:01:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 13798 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #200 on: April 17, 2017, 11:10:54 pm »

I am certain that I am sick of victim Harry articles. It's been 20 years and frankly I believe that there's a point when people will be sick of Diana.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2017, 11:17:51 pm »

Intriguing that he fell into Paul Burrell's arms, not his own father's arms.

If it is true, that is.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2017, 11:27:36 pm »

He may have cried when he saw Burrell but that was nearly a week after her death.

He was told about her death by his father.

It was his father's hand he sought when he went to see the flowers outside Balmoral a few days after the death.

He probably cried with a number of people - his father, his brother, his nanny, his grandmother and grandfather - but of course any chance to put down Charles has to be taken by many people.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #203 on: April 17, 2017, 11:43:43 pm »

I am certain that I am sick of victim Harry articles. It's been 20 years and frankly I believe that there's a point when people will be sick of Diana.

I think William uses the Diana card more than Harry does. I don't think people will get "sick" of Diana.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2017, 01:26:43 am »

^exactly once you lower the bar you cannot put it back. Charles after Diana cannot tell anyone who can they marry or not. If Charles stops Harry marrying Meghan the one who will look bad will be Charles.

BTW this is not Meghan's thread. Please use that one to discuss Harry's relationship. TY  flower

I disagree - I bet when he finally puts his foot down with his twit children he would earn new respect. Notice how Charles has moved on - what happened in his marriage was decades ago and his children cannot play the victim forever. It's worn very very thin. People keeping up making Charles pay for the marriage debacle need to finally move on.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #205 on: April 18, 2017, 01:38:01 am »

I thought the sea of flowers was at KP, no?

I haven't played since I stopped
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #206 on: April 18, 2017, 01:51:34 am »

^ There was an absolute mountain of flowers outside KP, but there were also flowers left outside Balmoral that the Royal family came out to see before they all flew down to London. Some floral tributes were also left outside BP. Margaret, who had been friendly with Diana before the Panorama interview, apparently complained about having to come back from her Mustique holiday and the smell of rotting flowers outside KP.

I was there in London in the week of Diana's death and for her funeral and I can confirm the mountains of flowers outside KP looked beautiful, but stank!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #207 on: April 18, 2017, 10:08:32 am »

@ KF I am certain that I am sick of victim Harry articles. It's been 20 years and frankly I believe that there's a point when people will be sick of Diana.

I agree re haza, although I think few will ever become sick of Diana, although I do feel people should move on, iot was 20 years ago.

As for haza, good for him for outing his problems, although not sure we need to know about them.  However, I personally find his timing on releasing it is for pr purposes.  He has taken a huge slating on the murky marble front, his popularity has gone down very much so, and now I think releasing this info smacks of trying to excuse himself, wanting the sympathy vote and his get out card is the coat tails of his mother, once again.  Strange he releases this information right now.  I don´t deny he might have had a rough time, and full marks for getting help and working through it, but his timing for telling us all is really atrocious.  Maybe another juggers failure, who knows.  Before I get villified here, I have read many comments on papers, blogs etc saying similar things, there are many thinking along the same lines.  Had he released this a year ago, or in another couple of years, then maybe I would think he released it for the benefit of others, but right now I do think he has used it for pr.  My opinion, others will disagree, as is their right, but I personally think the timing for releasing this speaks volumes.  Poor old haza, a victim, and that makes it right to take up with murky marble and drag his family down, yet again. He needs to grow up and use his brains, you can´t fool all the people these days. 
sandy
Princess

« Reply #208 on: April 18, 2017, 02:18:21 pm »

Why should there be "moving on" from a historical person? Besides which, Diana is the mother of two Princes, one a future King and has two royal grandchildren, one a future King.

I do think Charles and Camilla would love to "move on" but it's not going to happen despite their wishes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #209 on: April 18, 2017, 04:01:19 pm »

Gingerboy24, he did do it for pr purely for the London marathon and the Heads Together partnership. He spoke about his issues last year leading up to the IG that was held in Florida, so this isn't new. I think though that he tailor made the podcast to appeal to all people whereas prior, I felt he talked more to the military as that's who he was dealing with last year.

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #210 on: April 18, 2017, 04:17:37 pm »

^^  Why shouldnt there be a "moving on" of an historical person. She will live on forever in the history books, and so she should, a shame she ever died.  But she has been dead for nearly 20 years now, and still they want to ride her coat tails for pr when things go wrong for them.   As for mother of a future king and two "royal grandchildren", plenty on that in another thread in the Members Section.  As we can see, bill medd lost not chance at sticking himself in the frame for pr as well.  Most people, by the time their parents/a parent has been gone nearly 20 years have had to grow up and deal with it.  Bill medd and haza had everyting at their disposal for counselling from the word go, money no object.  Not as if they were latch key kids with a father who had to work all hours to keep the family going and the kids seeing to themselves is it.  Even if chucky was too busy trying to get his mistress accepted, there were many other adults in the family who could have helped them at the time, took them under their wing, organised grief counselling.  Why they have to continue riding on the back of Diana is wrong on every level.  They are no longer teens, they are adult men, or supposed to be.  I get sick of them acting as "victims", because that they are not.  Haza has got himself into a pickle with murky marble, bill medd gets himself into problems all over the show  -  and then, oh dear, oops, went too far, lets pull the Diana card and get some good pr back.  They are so transparent it is untrue

The above is my own opinion and take on it, other have other opinions and views, and we will have to agree to disagree on this one.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2017, 04:29:25 pm »

^ Totally agree, GB. They're  the ones not letting her rest in peace.  They can either continue her legacy or forge one of their own, not use her as an excuse for everything.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 04:33:29 pm by Sheridan_is_appalled » Logged

sandy
Princess

« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2017, 05:33:19 pm »

^^  Why shouldnt there be a "moving on" of an historical person. She will live on forever in the history books, and so she should, a shame she ever died.  But she has been dead for nearly 20 years now, and still they want to ride her coat tails for pr when things go wrong for them.   As for mother of a future king and two "royal grandchildren", plenty on that in another thread in the Members Section.  As we can see, bill medd lost not chance at sticking himself in the frame for pr as well.  Most people, by the time their parents/a parent has been gone nearly 20 years have had to grow up and deal with it.  Bill medd and haza had everyting at their disposal for counselling from the word go, money no object.  Not as if they were latch key kids with a father who had to work all hours to keep the family going and the kids seeing to themselves is it.  Even if chucky was too busy trying to get his mistress accepted, there were many other adults in the family who could have helped them at the time, took them under their wing, organised grief counselling.  Why they have to continue riding on the back of Diana is wrong on every level.  They are no longer teens, they are adult men, or supposed to be.  I get sick of them acting as "victims", because that they are not.  Haza has got himself into a pickle with murky marble, bill medd gets himself into problems all over the show  -  and then, oh dear, oops, went too far, lets pull the Diana card and get some good pr back.  They are so transparent it is untrue

The above is my own opinion and take on it, other have other opinions and views, and we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

There is no moving on pro or con. Sally Bedell Smith chose to bash Diana in her book (probably to please the Prince of Wales. So if they are all "moving on" why bother to trash Diana (perhaps to put people off her and some actually into the spin).

Diana's legacy are her children and grandchildren and her charity work as well.

But that said. William and Harry play the Diana card which is a whole different ballgame. The worst thing is that Will equates "being normal" with "being lazy." And uses the "spending time with family" as an excuse to go into a "job" created just for him where he does not have to work much and avoids doing full time royal work to earn his keep. The Windsors do like to play victims--books about their father have a "woe is me" theme.

I think they should honor their mother and have a statue of her commissioned and maybe authorize a book about her charities to counter Sally Bedell Smith's poison pen.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2017, 07:23:03 pm »

Let's see if her lumpy, lazy, loafy legacies will do her justice at some point.  Not going to hold my breath.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2017, 10:51:07 pm »

^^  People can move on whenever they like, no law against it as far as I know, and bashing Diana just to please chucky does not mean people are not moving on, the two do not equate.  Any true Diana fan will not change sides just because a second class author trashers her, far from up, they would be up in arms about it.  As for the "grandchildren" being Diana´s legacy, that reamins to be seen doesn´t it.  If her two idiot sons can´t move on then that is their problem, they need to grow up and get on with it, others do.  And, might I respectfully point out that you obviously misread my comment about moving on, I was in fact talking about the idiot sons not moving on, not the world in genera..  Diana will live on in the history books for many things, but personally I do not think her two sons are a legacy to the world, sadly she produced two no hopers for us.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2017, 11:01:22 pm »

Very true GB.. no way are those 2 lazy loafers, nor her "grandchildren"  Diana's legacy
sandy
Princess

« Reply #216 on: April 19, 2017, 12:26:27 am »

^^  People can move on whenever they like, no law against it as far as I know, and bashing Diana just to please chucky does not mean people are not moving on, the two do not equate.  Any true Diana fan will not change sides just because a second class author trashers her, far from up, they would be up in arms about it.  As for the "grandchildren" being Diana´s legacy, that reamins to be seen doesn´t it.  If her two idiot sons can´t move on then that is their problem, they need to grow up and get on with it, others do.  And, might I respectfully point out that you obviously misread my comment about moving on, I was in fact talking about the idiot sons not moving on, not the world in genera..  Diana will live on in the history books for many things, but personally I do not think her two sons are a legacy to the world, sadly she produced two no hopers for us.

No, I did not misread. I agreed you about the boys playing the Diana card. I was not kind to them in my post.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #217 on: April 21, 2017, 07:51:52 am »

Both of them uses Diana cards and they already have overshooted the mark.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #218 on: April 21, 2017, 08:46:09 am »

^

They are making themselves look absolutely ridiculous and pathetic dragging up something that happened 20 years ago just for damage limitation and PR.    They can't be very bright not to see that everyone can see their objective.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #219 on: April 21, 2017, 09:01:25 am »

They are utterly ridiculous, full stop, no 2 ways about it
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: