Royal Gossip
May 29, 2017, 11:49:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 18206 times)
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 02:03:48 am »

^ exactly.

Harry's Peter Pan syndrome is about to catch up with him.  This  may be a make or break moment for him.  The Party Prince needs to grow up.  And pr is not going to be enough this time.  I hope he will see the light - he has a lot to offer.

Saw this on another site:

Ellen, Northumberland, United Kingdom, 12 minutes ago "We have a friend who writes for a British national daily newspaper and he says there is much worse than this that the press are sitting on waiting to see when thebest time is to expose it - photos, ex-boyfriends with photos and stories, and her family stories are gruesome."

Knew this was coming - hopefully she will back off - he will get smart - and all this ugly stuff will be avoided. 

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 02:13:34 am »

Harry is losing his looks and he's bloating up due to boozing in his younger years. As for Meg, she's not going anywhere. He has to extract her and he has no inclination to do so, so why bother? As for growing up, it's not something you choose to do overnight and become mature overnight.

^^Exactly. Like it or not, he's living a privileged life. He can always give it up. Of course he won't want to.

Deep down, he's someone who likes to retreat to his privileged life after he's done running amok ruining lives. Diana was admittedly like that as well. Harry is never going to eschew his title and lifestyle mainly since that is all he knows and I think he secretly revels in his title and status.

There really isn't all that much that he can do with himself. The more he does this, the more decent women are driven away. Smart women don't want to get mixed up in some drama and frankly it's not like decent women are all single. Many are being snapped up by the dozen. Few are single and would want him.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 03:35:17 am »

I feel sorry for him to some extent. He has some unique challenges in life to navigate. I still think he is the Harry people love, things have just gotten mixed up.

^That's a good point that as he gets older there are fewer single women who have never been married and the smart ones may not want to deal with his situation. I'm sure there are some, but frankly, he is probably not looking in the right places. It doesn't help for him to be with someone whose job it is to promote herself and her sexuality in front of the world and now she is being bashed. The others were criticized, but his reputation was not dragged into the gutter the way it is now. Unfortunately, I think this situation is going to be an ongoing can of worms until someone stops it. I don't think people expect perfection. Just want to see him with someone more down to earth who inspires through decency and hard work. Many people comment that they would have loved for him to have gotten together with the IG swimmer had she not been married.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 03:11:53 pm »

Harry is losing his looks and he's bloating up due to boozing in his younger years. As for Meg, she's not going anywhere. He has to extract her and he has no inclination to do so, so why bother? As for growing up, it's not something you choose to do overnight and become mature overnight.

^^Exactly. Like it or not, he's living a privileged life. He can always give it up. Of course he won't want to.

Deep down, he's someone who likes to retreat to his privileged life after he's done running amok ruining lives. Diana was admittedly like that as well. Harry is never going to eschew his title and lifestyle mainly since that is all he knows and I think he secretly revels in his title and status.

There really isn't all that much that he can do with himself. The more he does this, the more decent women are driven away. Smart women don't want to get mixed up in some drama and frankly it's not like decent women are all single. Many are being snapped up by the dozen. Few are single and would want him.

I don't think Harry is ruining lives and neither did Diana. I think his exes and his current girlfriend can take can take care of themselves and Chelsy and Cressida have moved on and certainly have not lost their reputations in the least. Meghan if she moves on will go on to someone else and continue her work in the public eye. And of course Harry won't give up the perks and privileges and neither will his brother and sister in law despite the talk of their being "normal." Harry and William are typical Windsor males, who tend to lose their looks as they age.
Amanda
royal watcher

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 04:41:57 pm »

^
I also don't think Harry is ruining his life. He works much more than William, has much charisma and popular appeal and I see no problem with Meghan. She looks a woman Hard worker, independent and since she started dating him, she behaves discreetly.
I also don't think he's bloated. He is slim, and looks younger, Still has a boy's face flower
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 06:17:22 pm »

The DM keep showing the same piccies over and over again, but if you trawl down you will see the only thing stopping people seeing her crotch, she in bend down in a white skirt, is her strategically placed hand. Comments scathing and have to say I agree with most of them.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/01/22/3BC0EF6000000578-4080418-image-m-143_1483309362522.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4080418/Meghan-budding-star-Actress-poses-series-publicity-photos-landing-role-daytime-TV-13-years-met-Prince-Harry.html
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 06:48:05 pm »

^Agree, not a good look.

^^ Sorry to break the news to you Amanda but there has been a new PH sighting by a Gatwick worker today... PH boarding a flight. No mention of any companion. He has probably been in London this whole time, not on a beach and not in Toronto. Doesn't sound romantic, tbh.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 07:55:12 pm »

This is now the 3rd Mod reminder that this is not the MM thread!  It's especially amazing from those members who have enough posts to discuss this elsewhere.  Last reminder.  Once more and a lock thread/cooling off period for this thread. YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 11:30:37 pm »

PH was boarding a flight? I wonder where he's going?  dontknow
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2017, 11:34:20 pm »

He's coming to each and every single Harryite on this forum!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2017, 11:52:33 pm »

^^There's some confusion about whether he was coming from some place or going to some place. There is a claim on Tumblr that he was at Birkhall with friends, flew privately to Verbier for NYE, did not ski because of back trouble and returned to the U.K. The person claims there are private Instagram pics involving Eugenie that show this. The Gatwick worker said PH was getting on a flight. The worker later deleted the tweet and said wasn't supposed to say that. Not sure.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 01:58:43 am »

^ I think the airports don't want employees being open about where their customers are going. Dangerous since ANYONE can read what he could be doing and use that info to get to him.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 02:29:38 am »

It seems he was on his way to ring in the New Year at Verbier - and there is apparently going to be a story in the Sun or DM maybe that will verify his whereabouts.  There was another tweet from a passenger on the flight too.  So two sightings of him flying on a Norwegian carrier to Verbier.

She who must not be named on this thread was apparently not with him.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2017, 02:57:51 am »

I wonder how his subjects feel when they see Harry running around instead of hanging around London/Scotland. There are the Commonwealth countries as well and it just kind of gets to me that he doesn't want to be around his family at all. Verbier isn't in the Commonwealth last time I checked.

cate1949
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2017, 03:43:40 am »

no real skiing in the UK - lots of Brits go to the Alps to ski - so I doubt anyone minds Harry getting his ski time. 
Amanda
royal watcher

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2017, 02:03:42 pm »

I'm already sure that Harry is traveling with his girlfriend,she disappeared from social networks.
And boyfriends usually travel together on vacation, it would not make sense him to go alone Kiss
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2017, 10:45:26 pm »

^ I doubt it -  her minions are all bashing Harry now - no more engagement talk.  I'd say that is a sign.  Harry is suddenly now nothing more than an "unemployed Prince" while MM is a self made millionaire - or so her minions are now saying.

He wasn't alone - he was with his friends.  But not MM.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2017, 11:02:11 pm »

Couldn' t be possible that Meghan and Harry are meeting at Verbier ?
That could be a possible reason why Harry' s travelling alone  laundry even if I' d love this relation is already over  easter-akasha maybe  :akasha:hopefully
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2017, 11:13:10 pm »

Oh no, I'm afraid this thread is going to be locked. Let's get back on topic.

^A particular person has some travel plans this month that will take up a large portion of the month and it seems likely that person would finish the travel before an important work day at the end of the month. Just guessing. Is there time for a trip together? Kind of doubt it.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2017, 11:15:45 pm »

This thread will now be locked, as indicated in my post only yesterday.  The time of which is indeterminate as of right now.  I must say it's unsettling that neither Alexanderine's nor my repeated requests were respected.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: