Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 05:47:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 42143 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #240 on: September 09, 2017, 08:31:28 am »

Must confess I was surprised about the lack of media interest in the sprog 3 announcement. That evening I expected the news channels in UK to be full of it, but all it got was a short mention at the end. Wonder if the were under orders from BP to keep it very low key.  If I recall, the announcement of sprog 2 on the way got a wall of silence from the rf itself, but this time maybe they have ordered no media kerfuffle. Who knows, but certainly find it a little bit odd.  Went down like a damp squib really.  If councils cath and caro were hoping for a shed load of pr on this one then they were way off mark, it has gone down like a lead balloon, especially with the government announcing earlier in the year that there would be benefits for families capped at two sprogs.  Previously they paid benefits for every child I believe.  And yet her is the vile duo, taxpayer funded, announcing a third sprog.  Has not gone down well in the UK at all.  If they were using their own money, working for it and doing something sensible for the country, then fine, but depriving the taxpayer of benefits for a third sprog, and those same taxpayers money being used to fund a third for these two vile lazy good for nothings, sticks in the throats of many.  A lot of complaints and hoo ha about it.  It has alienated many people  -  and rightly so IMO.  Big fail for them, nobody that interested, only the old sugars who dribble over anything anyone in the rf does.  Only have to blow their nose and the old sugars think it is wonderful, that is how sad they can be at times.
india
Princess

« Reply #241 on: September 09, 2017, 12:43:53 pm »

You know it is really pathetic how the sugars just go on and on about the RF. What a bunch of mor*ns they are. Can't they see the truth about these awful, lying, grasping, sneaky unattractive people? I am sure the RF laughs at them as they go on their merry way lazing about and enjoying the vast wealth that they have available. Hideous people.
Val
Princess

« Reply #242 on: September 09, 2017, 09:05:49 pm »

^

Precisely.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #243 on: September 09, 2017, 09:15:30 pm »

Kate and William seem to think everybody would be thrilled at a third child. I think they may believe the hype in the media and magazines like People that people are all excited and happy over it.
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #244 on: September 10, 2017, 05:57:55 pm »

I don't know why they would expect that Charlotte had minimal fanfare and this is just a joke the first time she is supposed to be a full time working royal she gets pregnant and "HG" that will postpone everything another two years. I guess narcissistic people aren't known for their logic.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 05:59:39 pm by Lindsay » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #245 on: September 12, 2017, 06:06:04 am »

I can't get over what both have become; neither really get it that their time has passed and her being pregnant is an excuse not to work. I'm shocked at the class conscious comments in the comment sections and I am surprised that the press has written various articles about deprived kids. I do believe that IF the UK weren't paying for that lifestyle through their taxes, that there might be more enthusiasm, but regrettably UK taxpayers are paying for a way of life neither they nor their children will be able to enjoy. UK taxpayers don't get time off to take care of a difficult pregnancy, or send their kids to exciting schools where the best teachers are. It's not like their kids get nice tailored clothes or designer shoes or anything special. If WK were out hustling to bring in job contracts and helping businesses get off the ground, I am certain it would be different, but neither are and neither get it that this is their job and they are supposed to be taking care of the people, not being taken care of BY the people. They aren't being paid to lark about and party.

As for Kate, I think she's going to just give up and not go out in public after the birth. I don't believe that she's going to come out and do her job and I'm disgusted at how completely useless she is towards her husband and nation. I can't get over how pointless her place in the BRF is. Pointless in school, pointless in her twenties, and pointless in her role of consort. She isn't much of a wife or mother, so no point to her being there either. As for William, his posturing and making up hype has become tiresome to many. It's a shame he threw his life away on that woman and on partying. No one is interested in his normalcy BS anymore either. He's not paid to be normal.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #246 on: September 12, 2017, 09:29:51 am »

^Excellent, well said  goodpost
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #247 on: September 12, 2017, 10:28:31 am »

^^  thumbsup

Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #248 on: September 13, 2017, 06:24:44 pm »

I do wonder which drive is stronger because we know Kate is competitive and we know she is lazy. If Meghan joins I wonder if her competitive streak kicks in or if she throws in the towel.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #249 on: September 13, 2017, 09:25:12 pm »

I would say the competitive streak is stronger where MM or any woman is concerned.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #250 on: September 14, 2017, 04:52:31 pm »

I do wonder which drive is stronger because we know Kate is competitive and we know she is lazy. If Meghan joins I wonder if her competitive streak kicks in or if she throws in the towel.

It won't matter; Kate has no credibility and if she starts up trouble with Meg in regards to competing, it'll only make the BRF resent Kate all the more. If Kate starts competing, clearly it'll just irritate people since it'll show that all she wants is to make trouble, not a life of her own.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #251 on: September 14, 2017, 05:34:05 pm »

I think it's in her nature to cause drama and Meghan would provide ample opportunity and provocations. She probably already has a better relationship with Charles than Kate's strained one.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #252 on: September 16, 2017, 06:40:39 am »

You know, I don't get her at all; she clearly isn't fitting in (and was never welcomed) and yet she isn't' even willing to build anything to stand on. She never tries with the BRF and she never really wants to try with the public and she clearly never really loved William and she never wants to just go where William went. At this point I truly do not get why she tried for that ring, thinking that she would be able to retreat into a more staid life and fancied that she would be queen bee; it's no wonder William looks so fed up with her and that the rest of the aristocrats don't like her. She can't just fall into line and just go about the business of being a royal duchess, she clearly wants to be among her own kind and she is out of her element with the aristocracy. She's making a huge inconvenience with everyone by insisting on having her son go through traffic instead of just to a nearby close school.

The logistics of getting him through traffic is just a security nightmare and will be tense for security officers on a daily basis. I am certain that at some point something might happen and then what? Security officers will be blamed, but clearly she and William should be sending their kids to a closer place, not across town, putting everyone out of their way.
   Report to moderator   69.244.160.108

Re: Kate expecting third child ~ (Read post #1 before posting)
« Reply #83 on: September 10, 2017, 08:53:12 pm »
   Reply with quoteQuote
^ Good question. What was the point? She doesn't want the platform she has, she doesn't want to help people less fortunate than her, she doesn't want to be a great representative of her country or at least won't put any effort in to any of it. Building relationships isn't a priority (especially if she isn't the alpha like with the BRF and aristos who all know what she did to get the Ring of Doom) which is why this big fish in a small pond school is a good fit and comfortable  for her.

She focused on the wrong things, IMHO. Pleasing her grasping family, proving her detractors wrong, getting caught in a cycle of causing drama and being "rescued" by William, loving the press attention, being treated as a celebrity, the free things and other perks, not having to work at anything or for anything, playing a role for William for so long she lost her own actual identity. Now she is stuck and still wants to not work, enjoy the attention (secretly, can't let William know), enjoy the perks, and lord her status over anyone she can easily impress and ignore her detractors and people that intimidate her.

These are quotes from the third child thread.

Given that there was a break in by a deranged fan, I am certain that this should be a wake up call to the couple that they need to stop expecting the world to just get out of their way and adjust to THEIR timetable. I do find it interesting how there has now been an open article mentioning dissension and I think this is only the beginning. Ever since the wedding, but more recently, all their grand plans have gone up in their faces. No fashion shows, no invites to make speeches at the UN, and it does give a grim satisfaction that these spoiled brats have lost out on their grand plan for themselves of global domination. Nothing for them from the wider world.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2017, 10:49:02 pm »

Some good ones here
http://www.tatler.com/gallery/animals-that-look-like-royals?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

easter-akasha
sandy
Princess

« Reply #254 on: September 27, 2017, 12:17:07 pm »

The Koala is a whole lot better looking than Charles. Charles appears to have been advised to adopt the goofy gurning.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #255 on: September 27, 2017, 05:58:31 pm »

all of those animals are cuter than their human counterparts  flirt

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #256 on: September 27, 2017, 06:41:09 pm »

^ My thoughts exactly  laugh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #257 on: October 17, 2017, 11:27:38 am »

Kensington Palace
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will undertake an official visit to Norway and Sweden at the request of the FCO in early 2018.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #258 on: October 17, 2017, 12:26:32 pm »

In other words, it's been postponed from Nov to early next year?
Somehow, with the postponing and pregnancy and regal Victoria and well turnt out Daniel, I can't see Kate going at all tbh. The reason given will be pretend HG..  sigh
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #259 on: October 18, 2017, 03:31:22 pm »

What a surprise! Recovering Duchess makes an unannounced appearance with William and Harry at an event for young sports coaches in London

Duchess of Cambridge stepped out for the second time in a week
    Joined William and Harry to meet young sports coaches in London
    Came just days after she danced with Paddington Bear
    Royal sources say she's feeling better and taking things 'day by day'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4993200/Duchess-Cambridge-joins-William-Harry.html

Not sure whether it's necessary to create a new thread for this and what to call it, so here it is (for now?)!
Feel free to move as seen necessary!

Wow OMG she "stepped out for the second time in a week"!!!! World record or what!?

What is up with these "surprise" appearances? Likely to keep the "poor poor me, I have HG for the third time!" charade going.  wopedo

PS How brave and inspirational is she? I'm awe struck! And she got even a new blazer that looks exactly like a coat she already has! No end to the strengths & talents of her!

PPS Seems the event is called "coach core"?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 03:35:46 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: