Royal Gossip
June 22, 2018, 02:02:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 32782 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2017, 09:20:46 pm »

^ It's quite funny if it weren't so sad.. I'm not sure if it looks like he thinks some pleb touched him or if he's appalled/ disgusted or if he's surprised, but it does look like he thinks "wt actual f?"..
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2017, 09:44:46 pm »

I was trawling through some photos on google images and came across this one from October 2012  -  a short while ahead of the news sprog I was on the way. Wow, look at bill medd, how young he looks.  I clicked into the photo and it brought up the article it was included in.   Fast forward to May 2017, not even 5 years, and look how old he looks, and how her face has sagged and dropped these days.  Interesting just how much they have changed it was caught my eye.  Can´t say it is the sprogs, Nanny Maria and co. are the ones on 24/7 call for them and got all the teething troubles, sleepless nights etc.  Or worry about money, paying a mortgage, needing a new car  -  they have the most luxurious, free lifestyle, everyone at their beck and call, so how come they have aged so much in such a short space of time.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-2216030-157307E6000005DC-239_634x668.jpg

The full article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2216030/Kate-Middleton-Prince-William-reunite-evening-Loulous-club-Mayfair.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2017, 10:02:39 pm »

In these pics, Bill looks as if that other woman is his wife and Kate is some random stranger.
Anyone know who the woman is?
And who the man is with Pip?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-2216030-15728F90000005DC-123_634x576.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/11/article-2216030-1572C7D3000005DC-676_634x858.jpg

I'm pretty sure they both look like death warmed over because their relationship is so bad. Some people in a new/ good relationship positively glow & look younger, others in bad relationships look older/ haggard. A neighbour looks 5 years younger since being together with his new gf (another neighbour actually, both around 50 years old).
They look so aged, because they suck each other's blood out and eat each other's nerves. No other explanation and it's the most logical. They are very bad for each other and it shows. He can't escape her anymore as before they were married. Even if they live apart and he takes breaks from her, he's still shackled to her, always married, she's always hovering in the background. And she can't escape him either, which she did only once anyway, that one time when she had a backbone and fended for herself. He was the one always running away, but now, no matter how far he runs, he can't escape the vows he gave. He refused to wear a wedding ring, but he's more constrained through this marriage than a meangingful and symbolic piece of jewellery ever could. He thought if he didn't wear the ring, he could pretend nothing changed, but his face tells a different story. Dumb, very dumb, William.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:04:32 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #123 on: May 22, 2017, 12:02:35 pm »

I came across this on Instagram (katemiddletonvideos).  Think it is from the Tea Party for the kids at BP, looks like it anyway.  Council cath touches the arm of bill medd and he gives her a look, says something and council cath dropped her hand   -  no love lost there.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUDKHjjA86w/
It seems as if he says don't touch me and KM removes her hand from his arm. Ouch isn't the word for it. Damn, PW , annul her already! Good find.

Does anyone know who the man with PH is? I wonder what PH thought as he walked away from THAT scene? It should make him think and rethink MMs wanting him to marry her. He should think Long and Hard. And with his brain.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 12:06:09 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #124 on: May 22, 2017, 06:41:44 pm »

Living a lie will age you tremendously.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2017, 01:30:24 pm »

'It's taken me 20 years to come to terms with my mother's death': Prince William reveals his regret that Princess Diana didn't get to meet Kate or her grandchildren as he poses for family photoshoot

The family-of-four have posed in the black and white shot for the latest issue of men's style magazine GQ
    Prince William, the cover star, opens up about family life and how he wished his mother could have met Kate
    He reveals how it's taken him 20 years to come to terms with her death as he discusses mental health
    Says he will 'fight' for his children to have a normal life and wants George to grow up in a 'real environment'
    The family dog Lupo also features in the shoot, which sees the royals relaxing in their garden
    Princess Diana was killed in a tragic car accident in 1997 when Prince William was 15
    Prince Harry did a similar interview admitting he fell into 'total chaos' following his mother's death

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4551882/Prince-William-speaks-candidly-Princess-Diana.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/29/11/40E870F800000578-0-image-a-3_1496052790278.jpg

First pic in ages of the family, and we get G's ar*e (to show the contempt for the common people) and C looks elsewhere, likely heading off to nanny M..

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/29/11/40E8711C00000578-4551882-image-a-17_1496055266729.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/29/12/40E8710800000578-4551882-Prince_William_is_the_star_of_GQ_s_latest_magazine_issue_and_ope-m-25_1496057634737.jpg

There's a typo, it was supposed to say "William - A Prince Past His Prime".
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 01:32:47 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2017, 09:45:22 pm »

That photon in the garden is, as usual, photoshopped.   Notice how him and her are ever so clean, and yet again the sprogs are out of focus.  Do they really believe we fall for all this.  Bill medd top half does not look as if it belongs to the bottom half, and look at how odd his right shoulder, as we look at him is all odd, and the arm looks ever so thin.  Must be Christ Jackson messing about with it on a bad day, because that sure is not a proper family photo.  Neither of them looking at the sprogs but at the camera.   Bill medd head looks super imposed and too big for him.  As for the dog, what can I say, looks more like a baby mouintain goat. Very disjointed and very badly photoshopped together, as usual.  They look like two strangers, photoshopped into a field with two unknown sprogs. Not even an ounce of warmth in that photo between anyone.  Hastily cobbled together no doubt.

Comments pretty scathing, and many are sick of his "woe is me, my mother died" programme.. Many kids lose their mothers, in very poor and tragic circumstances.  He really needs to realise that the Diana get out of jail card had long gone and nobody wants to hear about it any more.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 09:47:21 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2017, 10:44:43 pm »

Another one to file under "Awkward Family Photos".

I haven't played since I stopped
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2017, 11:18:53 pm »

Yes, very odd photo.

As for the headline, why mention his prime? He sadly has not aged well and looked much better when he was younger. Why not something about 20 years after Diana? I don't think he has any new projects lately and the interview was about losing his mother.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2017, 11:31:56 pm »

Likely because using his mother in the headline would have been tasteless and if he has an ounce of an inkling of public opinion he knows that putting her name on the headline would have been too much, same for the editors at GQ. The in his prime part is laughable though, we all know he's past it and anyway, why try to make it out as if it is so? If he would at least knuckle down as royal and be out & about and do something (good) with his position, then yes, fine, he'd be in his prime. But like this? Always crying about mummy, showing the press the finger at every turn and playing pilot when he needs good pr and otherwise twiddling his thumbs whilst looking as if a vampire is sucking the life out of him is not being in his prime!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2017, 01:52:22 am »

Physically and in regards to having it all before him, he's way past it; he was in his prime in his teens/twenties and after 2007 it all started to go downhill. He's just like the guy in high school who seemed to have a limitless future and has now hit a wall. He's not going any further and as for doing something, what on earth is he going to do? I mean really, how on earth is he going to influence anyone over anything? He's never built any real work and he's not going to be listened to; right now there is a real problem over the entire world going up in flames and no one has time for his asinine causes and whimpering. Notice how he's never at any major summits or conferences where real leadership is required and not even Obama has met with him (yet has met Harry).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2017, 01:57:26 am »

^^ Normally I think it's tasteless when he mentions Diana, as it's always about the sympathy card and he's a grown man in his thirties now, but in this case it would actually make sense because it's 20 years since her death, sort of a "milestone" in a way.  dontknow

^ What happened to becoming a full-time royal? I think when he starts doing more stuff, people will take notice and he can increase his credibility and influence over time. But it's going to take a lot of work because people are used to either not seeing him or hearing him complain about things.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2017, 02:25:47 am »

Until he starts acting like a full grown adult I've tuned him out.  If I see a headline bemoaning his life or comparing his issues publicly with every day people, I don't pay attention.  I don't think I'm alone and this hurts his charities.  The world is not there to soothe him.  That's not how his role works.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2017, 02:43:58 am »

^^ Normally I think it's tasteless when he mentions Diana, as it's always about the sympathy card and he's a grown man in his thirties now, but in this case it would actually make sense because it's 20 years since her death, sort of a "milestone" in a way.  dontknow

His mother has been dead twenty years and if a normal guy moaned about this he would be viewed as a complete nut-job, not a sympathetic figure. I do believe that this is the reason that no one really wants to hang around him or marry him since he's caught in the same kind of cycle that an alcoholic is.

^ What happened to becoming a full-time royal? I think when he starts doing more stuff, people will take notice and he can increase his credibility and influence over time. But it's going to take a lot of work because people are used to either not seeing him or hearing him complain about things.

As for full time, it's too late to take himself to the level he should be at and he can't just get more influence and power when he can't control his in-laws and can't inspire his wife to work and even behave. Now, if he had worked full time from 2013 out he might be at a better level, or would in fact be at a higher level if he had worked full time since he was a teen, but regrettably he didn't and shirked his fair share of work.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2017, 02:46:10 am »

whining lying hypocrite wants his kids to have a normal life and then proceeds to photograph themselves behind a palace wall topped with barbed wire. He needs to shut up and go away.
and if he is still bringing up Diana after 20 years, then he should avail himself of some of that mental health services he and the rake he married are always promoting.
He really has no clue how to be a real living functioning man. All round hypocrite.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 02:50:18 am by LadyLaura » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2017, 06:33:48 am »

Why can't they just grow up like everyone else and carry their weight? I would be so fed up.

Taking a look at the comments section, almost every other comment says that the monarchy has to be abolished and something like this is getting worse. It must be a living nightmare for the courtiers and aristocrats who know all too well that revolutions are not kind to dethroned royals or aristocrats. Each new article talks about how worthless they are and how the system has to end and in some comments, violence is promoted.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2017, 10:12:31 am »

Was thinking about that GQ article  -  comes to something when they have to go to a magazine to get some pr.  Again, all about him, him and him again.  Loads of comments, all seeing through him and using his mother for pr, sick to death of his "woe is me". If, as someone said on here on another thread, HM and Phil read the paps, I do hope they can see how much bill medd and council cath are disliked. Between them, and dopey haza with murky markle, they have done an excellent job of making the British monarchy a waste of space, time and taxpayer money.  Who wants z-listers as part of the monarchy?  Very few I would imagine.  Some mentioned the photo, as I did, and how it is stiff and photoshopped, and as above, get to see the backside of sprog I, and sprog II doing her own thing and a side view.  Other wondering why he has the need to tell the world how upset he was about his other.  Many saying grow up, my parent died when I was x years old, no financial support, life was tough, but we got there, shut up and go away.   A few small examples.  GQ  -  have a right laugh over that one, and that photo, if they really think the public are going to go "ga ga" over it they are sadly mistake.  Their problem is now that the more they try and make themselves look good, the more the public see through it all.  The only people on their in their defence are the old sugars and the paid trolls.  The rf need to sit back and take stock, they are the tainted, lazy, money grabbing, greedy couple  - definitely NOT the golden couple, never were, it is just that people did not see through them, but boy have they now.  Sick to death of them their laziness, lies and deceit.  The sad thing is HM does not seem to care, they can do what they like, when they like, use taxpayer public purse to buy and do whater they want, cause untold problem with the two sprogs, and still she sits back and does nothing.  She will be remember in history books as the Queen of England who sat back and did nothing to save the monarchy, she has no back bone, just thinks it is okay and the monarchy will live forever  -  in her dreams sadly.  When HM passes IMO many things will be changed, and I personally very much doubt it will make it past bill medd, if that.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2017, 07:05:02 pm »

How on earth did he pull a GQ cover, that is what I would like to know.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2017, 07:51:37 pm »

Who would refuse him KF, he could do their mag a lot of harm if he wanted to, we know what a petulant, nastly big brat he is.  The joke is on him, not exactly done himself any favours with it, and that photo was very badly ´shopped together, very badly.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2017, 09:12:13 pm »

Just curious.  Do they get paid to be in GQ?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: