Royal Gossip
November 22, 2017, 07:02:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 21062 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #80 on: April 13, 2017, 06:12:43 am »

^ Chances are they'll be summoned to BP to be given a good talking to before they go

Those days are done and over with; they're too old to be lectured and frankly it's clear that any lecture is vieqwed as a joke, to be indulged in until they are out of sight and frankly I think no one has any hope for them. It's clear that the monarchy is slaloming down into self-destruction.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #81 on: April 13, 2017, 01:39:22 pm »

^ Seeing any lecture as joke is really what it is with them. Otherwise we wouldn't have the (countlessly repeated) disasters with them as we do.

Prince Charles' secret tension with newlyweds William and Kate: How the royal was 'irked' by the couple's 'tasteless' photo opportunities on their 2011 Canada tour

William and Kate visited Canada and LA two months after wedding in 2011
    Prince felt tour featured too many 'tasteless' photo opportunities
    Couple posed in cowboy hats as they launched the Calgary Stampede
    Kate suffered embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at Calgary Airport 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4405622/Prince-Charles-secret-feud-newlyweds-William-Kate.html

Amongst other things, he supposedly criticised that the two treated the tour like their personal holiday.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2017, 01:45:40 pm »

^ That's because it WAS a personal holiday  tehe

I haven't played since I stopped
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2017, 02:29:36 pm »

Interesting that this is coming out now...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #84 on: April 13, 2017, 02:48:19 pm »

^ Seeing any lecture as joke is really what it is with them. Otherwise we wouldn't have the (countlessly repeated) disasters with them as we do.
Prince Charles' secret tension with newlyweds William and Kate: How the royal was 'irked' by the couple's 'tasteless' photo opportunities on their 2011 Canada tour
    William and Kate visited Canada and LA two months after wedding in 2011
    Prince felt tour featured too many 'tasteless' photo opportunities
    Couple posed in cowboy hats as they launched the Calgary Stampede
    Kate suffered embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at Calgary Airport 
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4405622/Prince-Charles-secret-feud-newlyweds-William-Kate.html
Amongst other things, he supposedly criticised that the two treated the tour like their personal holiday.

It was a holiday; WK were supposed to live quietly in the Welsh countryside and instead they both found an excuse to go to Canada of all places. NO real reason, just because Kate felt like going on a trip and then going to Los Angeles to hang around with movie stars.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: April 13, 2017, 08:04:49 pm »

^ Chances are they'll be summoned to BP to be given a good talking to before they go

Those days are done and over with; they're too old to be lectured and frankly it's clear that any lecture is vieqwed as a joke, to be indulged in until they are out of sight and frankly I think no one has any hope for them. It's clear that the monarchy is slaloming down into self-destruction.

Yeah time for lectures and talking to are over. It's too late for any kind of discussion with these two knot heads.
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2017, 02:34:47 pm »

Duchess of Cambridge looks radiant in a recycled cream coat as she joins Prince William, Princess Beatrice and other royals for an Easter Sunday service near Windsor Castle

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge looked in excellent spirits as they walked to St George's Chapel near Windsor Castle for an Easter Sunday service this morning.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4416018/Duchess-Cambridge-Easter-Sunday-church-service.html

They look happy today. No sign of Haza!
 easter-egg-basket
india
Princess

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2017, 02:40:25 pm »

No one is having any truck with The Pyscho Potato Head.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2017, 03:58:21 pm »

Not sure I woud describe her as looking happy

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/16/13/3F4B809F00000578-4416018-Classic_look_Kate_wore_her_brown_locks_swept_back_in_a_low_chign-a-65_1492345907593.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/16/13/3F4CE81000000578-4416018-image-m-66_1492345930797.jpg

Looks to me as though she has been crying half the night.  Look at the second piccie, hard as nails and not a happy bunny, which leads me to suspect it was a three line whip to go to the Easter service.  And no sprog pr tools today either, dear me, bit of a blow for her.  Outfit looks as though it was has been jinxed again with the team of tarts altering it around, fits where it meets.  What looks like a belt effort but is not a bit lower at the front.  And the colour, for Easter, was she having a laugh and giving two fingers to the rf, again.  Not quite the thing to do.

Should have stayed away and saved us seeing that man like, hard faced apology for a female.  She has made herself like that, all that bulimnic anorexia, very unbecoming.
india
Princess

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2017, 04:04:50 pm »

Bulimics have very puffy faces.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2017, 12:38:56 pm »

I see the bone idle duo could not wait to get in on the act with haza and his emotional problems.  In less than 48 hours he had to get on the bandwago.  They want to bring up "their" sprogs to be open about their emotions, and they think the "stiff upper lip" should be done away with.

Hmmm, got that a bit wrong didn´t they. Do they mean Nanny Maria needs to raise them to be open about their emotions, because the bone idle duo never appear to have a bond with those sprogs, for reasons mentioned on another thread, and I could not see any sprog opening up to either of those two, why would they, their confidante will be Nanny Maria or someone similar.  If juggers put him up to this then he has well and truly lost the plot.  And their four ugly mugs on front page of Express, talk about use your bro and deceased mother for pr, they really are scraping the barrel now.  It always has to be about him doesn´t it, him him and him again and again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9pQGuaW0AARpeW.jpg
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2017, 01:08:49 pm »

I see the bone idle duo could not wait to get in on the act with haza and his emotional problems.  In less than 48 hours he had to get on the bandwago.  They want to bring up "their" sprogs to be open about their emotions, and they think the "stiff upper lip" should be done away with.

Hmmm, got that a bit wrong didn´t they. Do they mean Nanny Maria needs to raise them to be open about their emotions, because the bone idle duo never appear to have a bond with those sprogs, for reasons mentioned on another thread, and I could not see any sprog opening up to either of those two, why would they, their confidante will be Nanny Maria or someone similar.  If juggers put him up to this then he has well and truly lost the plot.  And their four ugly mugs on front page of Express, talk about use your bro and deceased mother for pr, they really are scraping the barrel now.  It always has to be about him doesn´t it, him him and him again and again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9pQGuaW0AARpeW.jpg

From the behaviour of the kiddies thus far, doesn't seem that they are being raised very well. Sorry, but where is the early religious instruction for them, what with them being future reps of the Church of England, etc. Hmm, Council Caro won't let go of that control?
Willy is the expert of using Mummy to earn sympathy points so he is not to be outdone by Harry in that regard.
Val
Princess

« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2017, 05:27:14 pm »

Willy has just been on TV news on his laptop talking to Lady Gaga about her emotional problems! 

He comes across as a completely insincere twat.  There are people who have trained for years to work with those who have problems not a deluded twit who hasn't a clue and just using it all for personal PR.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2017, 08:45:06 pm »

^Well suited then, one as loopy as the other.  No wonder she calls herself lady gaga, very apt.  She is not even an A-lister, mind you, neither is he, defintely on the scrap heap these days.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2017, 09:25:03 pm »

^^It seems odd to me Willy now on news about mental health a day after Harry opens up about his issues...it's as if Willy's  riding on Harry's coat tails
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2017, 10:42:57 pm »

^Oh, I am sure he is. Can´t have haza hogging the limelight can he.  Just saw the piccie of him in the "office" at KP  -  just like him, ancient, dull and boring.  Oh, and we had to be told he had a mac pro (5) or something like that.  Yeah, and all those people on the breadline who can´t even afford a decent laptop.  Disgusting.  Also the little matter that nothing, absolutely nothing, in KP was bought and paid for with his own money.  Not a gan of gaga but at least she worked to earn what she had.  He really is a dull, boring, jealous, old looking man.  Obviously juggers thought it a good idea to ride on haza´s coat tails, again.  No real surprise, surprised they did not release this rubbish just a few hours later.  Haza on the news, and the papers, dear me no, can´t have that.  So pathetic, bill medd photographed and televised talking to gaga  laugh laugh laugh laugh  What a buffoon, he really does not have one decent brain cell.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #96 on: May 11, 2017, 09:33:10 pm »

Interesting article from The Spectator re bill medd, haza and council cath

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/05/made-in-windsor-how-kate-william-and-harry-became-britains-biggest-reality-tv-show/
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #97 on: May 11, 2017, 10:33:18 pm »

A comment I found on RD, and I completely agree with it.

Too little too late on the queen's part, imo. I don't see Kate ever ever ever seeing herself as anything but a celebrity, and Billy has long since burned any bridges that would make him credible as a person who cares about others, his role, or doing anything that even remotely benefits Britain. IMO Billy and Cathy are subjects of mockery and derision and the only thing they have is titles, and when supposedly influential people appear in the entertainment section of the news that says it all. Again. JMO The queen has no one but herself to blame, and if this flailing and bailing is an attempt to 're regalize the 'firm' I don't see it as anything but empty talk and a last ditch Hail Mary from a desperate woman. JMO

Could not have put it better myself, very well written.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2017, 10:41:15 pm »

\

This sums it all up. That video of Kate and Harry and William (I didn't watch it thankfully) talking about mental health issues was making it all about THEIR perspective and about how their adolescent leftover neuroses is in fact just all about them and how THEY are affected. All of this is about their own glory and frankly by hanging only about celebs, it is clear that this is a fun thing, but only for THEM and their privileged clique.

deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #99 on: May 12, 2017, 01:13:02 am »

^ I believe PWs problem is he just doesn't want that toad clinging to him. He needs to man up and kick her to the curb already instead of losing another day of his life with that vile jackassss then he would be able to relax and regroup and come into his own. Of course His One will help him tremendously.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: