Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 07:48:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 9695 times)
Val
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2017, 04:50:37 am »

^

Yes same old MO and according to those close they have already had the sunshine holiday joining Ma medd around the time of her birthday.  Easy to flit off by private jet if only for a short while especially as they can now fly by helicopter between KP, Manson Towers and Anmer with no one sure where they are.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2017, 10:38:24 pm »

Duchess Kate is ‘less than pleased’ about William’s Verbier shenanigans
http://www.celebitchy.com/528013/duchess_kate_is_less_than_pleased_about_williams_verbier_shenanigans/

^Yeah, like she has a right to go all moral; she won't have her feelings taken into consideration and she won't be able to really set rules since it's clear that while she ruled the roost for the first couple of years, it's clear that she won't be ruling it anymore. He is clearly rebelling against her and the Midds and I wager he'll continue to humiliate her. Thing is, she hasn't been a real wife, or a real mother and hasn't been a good consort; she hasn't held up her end of the marital bargain and now he's making it clear that she and her feelings mean nothing to him anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2017, 05:13:02 am »

It's about time but then The Super Dork is a little slow on the uptake.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2017, 08:44:15 pm »

I am certain William will be more than eager to remind Kate about her past and that without him, she would be struggling big time to get a life for herself together. Just like Henry VIII reminded Anne Boleyn about how he wouldn't do it all over again for her if he had had a chance to do things differently. I do believe that there isn't any kind of time when he hasn't thrown it in her face on occasion and I think there isn't any love between them. Pity since he genuinely wanted a home life with a warm family of his own and wanted to have someone who basically was a real wife, mother, and companion. Instead he's stuck (again) being a support system for a fully adult woman and an ATM for his in-laws.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #64 on: March 20, 2017, 08:59:34 pm »

I don't think kate cares the only thing she might be "pissed" about is that's it's out in public and what it looks like. the minute she tries to make a stink all William has to say you know who I was before you married me. So as long as William keeps things on the DL kate will be fine. Carole might be more pissed not at William but at kate for not keeping her man in line

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2017, 01:10:40 am »

I don't think kate cares the only thing she might be "pissed" about is that's it's out in public and what it looks like. the minute she tries to make a stink all William has to say you know who I was before you married me. So as long as William keeps things on the DL kate will be fine. Carole might be more pissed not at William but at kate for not keeping her man in line
Funny thing is I have never considered PW to be KMs man and I doubt PW has either. eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2017, 02:39:36 am »

Her parents bought her that marriage and thing is, that kind of thing lasts only so long as the money is flowing. Kate didn't realize that when you buy someone, you're buying the body, but you can't buy the heart. She doesn't have his heart, never did and never will. William never wanted to marry her, but she wouldn't let him go on in life and build a life for herself, she kept pushing her way in all the time, doing horrendous damage in the first place. She really threw a wrench into a lot of plans so many had for her and frankly I do believe that she has no business acting all outraged at anything.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2017, 04:24:10 pm »

Kate Middleton and Prince William's love story: How they met, the REAL reason they split and their wedding
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-feature/1010052/kate-middleton-prince-william-relationship-how-they-met-their-wedding-details-revealed

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2017, 08:56:05 pm »

Had to laugh, bill medd not even on the helicopter, as we know he is so rarely at EAAA very little chance of this happening, and if you read the story it is a non event anyway.  Juggers really is scraping the bottom of the barrel.  Near miss  -  ha ha, how can it be that when he was not even on board   laugh laugh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349456/Drone-hits-Prince-William-s-helicopter-near-miss.html
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2017, 09:01:57 pm »

^ He was there in spirit!  William laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2017, 09:09:08 pm »

Kate Middleton and Prince William's love story: How they met, the REAL reason they split and their wedding
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-feature/1010052/kate-middleton-prince-william-relationship-how-they-met-their-wedding-details-revealed

The REAL reason there was a split is because he didn't want her in his life anymore; that is the simple reason and the truest. He didn't want her as a wife and he was clearly not ready or under any real obligation to marry her, just because she felt entitled to it. He didn't have to marry her just because the press wanted a 'hawt young royal couple' for them to coo over; strangely, the media and Kate felt she had some right to it since she 'earned' it.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2017, 09:22:29 am »

Look who's popped in to meet the in-laws: Pippa invites Kate and Wills to a pre-wedding summit at her hedge fund fiancé's £17m London mansion seven weeks before they tie the knot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371670/Kate-Prince-William-meet-Pippa-s-future-laws.html#ixzz4d4vVknEj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2017, 01:26:16 pm »

Awful frock, looks as common as muck in it, and such a miserable face to go with it, plus the hair scraped back.  Looks more like the char lady to me than a married in royal.  She will never cut it, she really is common in every sense of the word.
logically
courtier

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2017, 01:40:11 pm »

Why those shoes on a day off and why with that dress? 
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2017, 05:21:07 pm »

^ I bet Waity knew about the paps lurking there, hence the get-up. Same old Meddledoom tactic, nothing's changed.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #75 on: April 05, 2017, 01:43:33 pm »

Just occurred to me recently, we got no media info on Mothers Day did we.  No piccie, no they spent the day with the sprogs at AH, Dingley Dell or wherever.   Usually get something don´t we.
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2017, 02:54:56 pm »

Is your eye makeup ageing your face like Kate Middleton?  The clever guide for applying cosmetics to flatter EVERY eye shape

Your tried and tested method of sketching on some eyeliner and applying a coat of mascara in the morning could well be adding years to your face.

Incorrect makeup technique can make you look years older - but the right one can boost your looks in an instant.

According to International makeup artist, Ariane Poole, women who fail to update their eye makeup technique as they move into their 30s technique are making themselves look older - and the Duchess of Cambridge, 35, is just as guilty as the rest of us. 

Explaining further, she said: 'The reason for this is, as women, many of us learnt to do our makeup in our teens and twenties with the prime objective of making ourselves look more grown up, to give us more authority and confidence.' 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4386434/The-guide-applying-cosmetics-flatter-eye.html

She's not going to like this!  tehe

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #77 on: April 12, 2017, 06:23:48 pm »

They were never meant to be, but regrettably Kate wouldn't let him go and lead his own life, she insisted on imposing herself into his and then wonders why he looks at her with frustration or increasingly outright hatred. I do think that if he were still single he would be happy, or if he had been able to get a few years of breathing space after the breakup, he might have started dating tentatively and maybe even found Jecca again and married her. It's not like he was supposed to have to fend her off.  I'm not saying she should have dropped off the face of the earth, but she should have let him go and get on with life, no matter how painful it would have been for her.

Look who's popped in to meet the in-laws: Pippa invites Kate and Wills to a pre-wedding summit at her hedge fund fiancé's £17m London mansion seven weeks before they tie the knot
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4371670/Kate-Prince-William-meet-Pippa-s-future-laws.html#ixzz4d4vVknEj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Neither look like they can stand each other and I am certain that at some point they'll start openly quarreling. I just hope they do not start openly arguing and hating each other during their trip to the concentration camps.

I do think that this is a prime example as to why Princess Michael was right about how university couples should NOT date or marry. University isn't a good foundation for a real world relationship. Really, living together and boozing together is certainly not at all a real foundation and four years in the same school isn't the same as the real world. University is an equalizer, but it's not reality. After graduation, William was supposed to start duties and tours and various military training and exercises. Kate was clearly meant to get a posh job and then marry well, not wait a decade and get an irrevocable nickname.

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #78 on: April 12, 2017, 10:45:07 pm »

^ Chances are they'll be summoned to BP to be given a good talking to before they go

I haven't played since I stopped
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2017, 06:08:02 am »

I highly doubt that Sheridan. 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: