Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 08:27:39 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 17762 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2017, 10:22:40 pm »

Willy Boy's Obscenity is a hideous human being. For all the reasons stated above. She should be removed from the public eye and from the royal coffers. She is a toxic poison.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2017, 06:38:49 am »

William won't let go; he won't let go because if he were to start over post-divorce, he would have to work horribly hard to get back to square one, not just smile at the cameras and be boyish. Kate would never leave him alone and she would be even worse post-divorce. He has placed himself in an unforgivable situation with his people and press and surely the aristocrats are seething mad at how he let the Middletons in. To say the least about how he let the press bash them relentlessly. I can't imagine any of the aristocratic women like having their reps smeared in the media. While he was flying high he gave the aristos and gentry the go-by and gave all the courtiers the middle finger and meanwhile, mouthed off about changing how things were done.

Both of them are ruined.

There is no way that either can really redeem themselves. Neither have any credibility and both have made it clear what they think of the public and press.

I give it a few more years until the press turn on them completely and are utterly open about it.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2017, 04:04:59 pm »

^

There is so much to come out and it will.  Criminal acts, lies, deception etc etc and no one will escape.  QE is hanging on in there desperately hoping to end her reign in peace before it all goes pear shaped.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #43 on: January 30, 2017, 04:43:25 pm »

^ Oh Val, laugh of the day, HM end her reign in peace?  Wishful thinking on her part.  Does she really think this situation can continue.  Council cath, bill medd and the medds en masse have done a wonderful job of making the British rf a world wide laughing stock.  The higher echelons in Saudi Arabia for are still using it all as a joke at diplomatic receptions et al, much gosspip about the sprogs too, that much I know for sure.  Gawd alone only knows what China thinks, as for India and Bhutan, after that disgusting visit there last year I can´t imagine what they are thinking.  Russia, well, thanks to press gossip from Russia we know what Putin thinks about the lamebridges and their private life.  End reign in peace  laugh laugh laugh best joke of the year so far.  She would end it in peace if she despatched the lamebridges, medds and sprogs on a slow boat to somewhere never to return to British shores.  Unless and until HM does something about this very very dire situation she will never get any peace. The medds are evil, nasty, deceptive, lying good for nothings, the lot of them, including council cath.  Dream on HM, dream on.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2017, 02:07:15 pm »

If HM had exposed the Middletons and dragged them through the courts, prosecuting them under every single law that the Midds broke, while letting William get fried in the world press while letting him get charged and convicted as an accessory, she would have the status of a living legend. Regrettably she lost the chance to teach that arrogant brat a lesson he would never forget. If HM had put her heels in and ordered a prenup to be signed and made it publicly known that the only reason the wedding wasn't going ahead is because Kate refused to sign a prenup and adhere to conditions, HM would be showing strength. HM will be ending her reign on a note of being pitied, not respected. HM has been protecting the Cambs and they've been taking full advantage.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2017, 04:12:33 pm »

^Yes, she has been protecting and The Useless Pair have taken full advantage. They are disgusting.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2017, 12:07:11 am »

I find it jolting how low William has come; just six, seven years ago he was riding high and this is what he's shown himself to be. Had it all laid out and now he threw it all away with both hands. He was going down with Kate, but the engagement and up to now has caused a horrendous drop in his PR stock. Will be the best way to have the truth unraveled, but I do believe that there isn't much of them left. You can see how both are coming apart.

india
Princess

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2017, 12:20:43 am »

I hope they come apart. I hope she has a breakdown and strips at a public event and starts humping every man in sight. Willy The Loser will be grinning exuberantly with his yellow ground down teeth in full display whirling Prince Brute around in the air whilst singing love songs to The Viper and The Viperette. It will be magnificent.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2017, 02:03:39 am »

^^ KF it does appear PW is losing it. Have you seen the strange faces he has been giving as of late? And the way he sometimes stand... he seems to be acting rather peculiar. He may be buckling under thew strain. It's sad, really... thee man has enough external resources to kick the vile, loathsome bytch t the curb and a family who will most likely gladly help him but internally he may need to be rescued after all...  Shocked oh, shyt, I can't  believe I just said that! FFS!!! Shocked blink
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:06:14 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2017, 02:19:09 am »

I often think that if William in fact runs mad, has some kind of psychotic episode, he would have to be hospitalized and Charles and the rest of the BRF would take over and then end up with the Midds dealt with. William is likely the only reason they haven't been ousted and I think that adds to his strain. It would be a huge blessing in disguise that he would be committed. The marriage could be dissolved on the grounds of insanity/mental illness (something that is in fact a legal and legitimate reason for the dissolution of marriage) and the Midds fixed once and for all. He would in fact end up with his bad PR fixed and it would end a lot of chaos in the RF.

deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2017, 02:21:22 am »

^ I hear what you are saying but he doesn't need to do anything that drastic. And he could annul this farce ssince we all know this didn't start AFTER the "marriage" but years before.
Btw, what is the English/British equivalent of a bogan?

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2017, 05:32:46 am »

When my life was spiraling out of control, I checked myself into a psych ward; it was the BEST choice I ever made. A month in a mental ward will do much better than a divorce.

deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2017, 06:19:24 am »

^ No disrespect meant  (and I hope you are well) but PWs stress is KM related. Getting rid of runty waity is one thing PW NEEDS as would any and every man in his position. It is unthinkable and absolutely inhumane to expect a man to marry let alone remain married to a woman he never wanted as his wife in the frst place. It is sick. Getting rid of Runt is just the beginning of PWs healing process but it is a major and completely necessary part of the process. It is also unthinkable that a woman can get and remain grasping goodies free to her and at everyone else's expense. Runt is not owed this and doesn't deserve this. End of. PW doesn't deserve this shyt. The people of the commonwealth deserve better than this shyt. It is the best for everyone involved and the most honest and honourable thing to do is annul this so-called "marriage" out the truth and the BRF can then begin to honour the British people as they deserve to be honoured and not lie to and steal their money and prestige and yes, I'll say it, the Brits glory. Everyday this filthy con goes on is another day the good people of UK and the commonwealth suffer indignities which are far, far beneath them and that p*sses me off. Enough has been enough already. Cleanly I am on PWs side of this.  sauer Okay rant over. bignono Kiss

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2017, 09:54:29 pm »

No one made him marry her. HE could have broken up with her in 2010, but chose to become engaged to her instead; he wasn't forcibly betrothed, he wasn't at all forced to marry her to honor a trade/diplomatic treaty. It's not like he HAD to do anything with her he didn't want to. It's not like he had ot save Kate's honor and reputation, since both were shot to pieces long before he hooked up with her. All he had to do was walk away and live his own life.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2017, 03:31:39 am »

For me, even after all this time they've been together they still don't seem like a couple.  It's an odd phenomenon.  The vibe just isn't there.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2017, 04:51:56 am »

You're right; no matter how many years she is with him, she always strikes me as there temporarily and as a usurper, not someone who belongs there. For some reason, she's so oddly out of place, as if he being there has thrown the rest of the world out of joint. The press carries on lauding them as groundbreaking and amazing, but now the press is coming across as moronic idiots. It's very clear that this marriage isn't working and the entire hype is being called out by anyone who reads the DM now. She seems so out of place and it's clear that she simply does not belong and it's clear that William is in a way still waiting for her to take the first step of getting the heck out of his life. Yet, she keeps getting more enmeshed the more the RF tries to give her an exit. She could have left for good in 2007 (and it was clear that William was happier without her in his life) and it's clear that she didn't want to leave and it's obvious that she will never go along with a divorce mainly since she's too crazy to make her own way in the world (like Fergie).

She stays mainly because it is incomprehensible to her that there are places in this world where she truly does not belong. William keeps her around since he wants to be 'nice' all the time and basically refuses to man up and cut the wench out for good (as he should have in 2007) and it's just a mess. The two of them are a mess apart, but have been a walking disaster area as a married couple, taking a wrecking ball to so many lives.

india
Princess

« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2017, 02:55:35 pm »

He just needs to unload this lunatic. Get rid of her. Lock her and her vile mother up.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2017, 03:00:27 pm »

^ thumbsup  That's what I've been saying all along.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2017, 04:07:40 pm »

The Daily Beast: Prince William & Kate are ‘very spoiled & indulged’

Kate’s schedule following her appearance at the Air Cadets event on V-Day: “The next day the shutters went up, Kate and William retreated to Norfolk and, astonishingly, Kate only has three public appearances between now and that trip to France. The first is next Wednesday (February 22), when she will undertake her first engagement as the royal patron of Action for Children, visiting mental health projects for children in Wales. Kate has another engagement on the last day of February in London, opening the Ronald McDonald House at Evelina London Children’s Hospital. Aside from a church service on March 9, Kate will otherwise be out of public view until the Paris trip.”

The Cambridges don’t want to give up their life in the country: “Despite extensive counsel to the contrary, it seems William and Kate are not yet ready to give up the leisured life they have for some years been enjoying with their ‘Turnip Toff’ landowning friends in the backwaters of Norfolk, a hundred miles from the capital and any serious, sustained press scrutiny. Their argument is that they are busy working behind the scenes, and raising their kids, and that making sure the next generation of royalty is as sane and balanced as possible is just as important work as cutting ribbons.”

Sympathy is waning for Will & Kate, especially when they talk about how “hard” it is to be parents: As one well-informed British commentator who wished to remain anonymous told the Daily Beast: “Whenever he talks about how hard parenthood is you realize he has no idea how his choices come across.” The commentator says this is, “partly because no one dares tell him that doing so little looks pathetic; they surround themselves with yes people including staff and friends. They are very spoiled and indulged.”

The journalists talk among themselves: “Certainly, the persistent chatter among the journalists who cover the royal beat is informed by constant disbelief of how little the Cambridges do, despite regular admonishments in the press… If William and Kate do slip up, the press, who have showed Olympian levels of restraint in their coverage of the royals in recent years, will eat them alive, so heavily built up is the resentment from a series of sleights, non-co-operation and attempts to cut them out of the picture.”

http://www.celebitchy.com/524669/the_daily_beast_prince_william_kate_are_very_spoiled_indulged/

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2017, 04:27:16 am »

It's about that time of year where they sneak off to vacation.  Explains Harry being front and center in the press.  So where are they?  Skiing?  Having cosmetic procedures done?  Hiding out at Dingley Dell?

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: