Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 09:03:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 19531 times)
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #220 on: July 31, 2017, 12:37:53 pm »

^^^^They spend like drunken sailors.  I never understood why she needed two kitchens to heat up a frozen pizza.

^^@Sheridan, one can only hope.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #221 on: August 01, 2017, 02:14:38 am »

I do think that the one thing I find ironical is how the two were supposedly going to put together this glamorous 'court' and fill it with the best, but go figure, the only types willing to toady to them is the Beckhams and the mess that is the lowest tabloid writers. Tina Brown would die to be able to dine at KP and so far no one decent wants to be around them. There won't be a 'court' since Charles has put an end to their former control and now it's just another round of hype failing to come through.

Clearly they disappointed the public and the press now has more interesting things to cover.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2017, 11:21:39 pm »

Are the Princes' emotional outbursts linked to the surprise departure of two of the Queen's top aides?

Christopher Geidt, the Queen’s private secretary, stepped down after 10 years
    He has been followed by her assistant private secretary, Samantha Cohen
    Royal watchers claim these events rooted in divisions between three households

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4762292/Are-Princes-outbursts-exit-Queen-s-aides.html

Haven't read the article (yet). It is a possibility. I'm glad the press is angling at what's going on behind the scenes. We have all said that W&H seem to fight back (and defend their mother), that sth/ a war is going on and now much of the staff is leaving or being moved to other positions.
Doubt it's to do with Liz's "two top aides", but I do think the speculation is going in the right direction.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: August 18, 2017, 05:17:15 pm »

Duke Skywalker! Star Wars actor John Boyega confirms William and Harry DID film cameo roles as Stormtroopers for the upcoming film (but has their scene been cut?)

Princes were filmed for cameo role as stormtroopers in Star Wars: The Last Jedi
    Revelation was made by actor John Boyega who said Tom Hardy was on set, too
    Fans might never see the royals on the big screen because 'scene was scrapped'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4802774/John-Boyega-confirms-William-Harry-DID-film-cameo.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #224 on: August 18, 2017, 06:10:52 pm »

Harry and William can do everything but their jobs; comments are scathing as always.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #225 on: August 18, 2017, 06:30:17 pm »

Too 'precious' for years. Having fun and acting like professional celebrities.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #226 on: August 18, 2017, 09:19:27 pm »

I cannot imagine just how insane this is making people; these three dolts (and Kate wasn't born into this lifestyle which gives her less excuse) have no reason to basically be this immature. Neither are needed in this production and someone else could use that credit; second, they are ignoring a nation of people who adore them, but it's turning into hatred at a very rapid rate. This is why no one decent wants them, they are essentially determined to be man-boys.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: August 30, 2017, 10:25:44 am »

Wills rolls his sleeves up: Prince becomes full-time working royal as George, four, starts school in London

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will become full-time working royals next week
    William and Kate have now moved back to Kensington Palace in London
    They will steadily increase the number of duties they undertake on behalf of the Queen
    The duke and duchess  have been accused of failing to pull their weight

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4835038/Prince-William-Kate-time-working-royals.html

Just like Kate was so keen to hit the ground running .. never?
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #228 on: August 30, 2017, 12:04:09 pm »

Kate DOES hit the ground running, then trips and becomes a speed bump. laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
sandy
Princess

« Reply #229 on: August 30, 2017, 06:08:48 pm »

I cannot imagine just how insane this is making people; these three dolts (and Kate wasn't born into this lifestyle which gives her less excuse) have no reason to basically be this immature. Neither are needed in this production and someone else could use that credit; second, they are ignoring a nation of people who adore them, but it's turning into hatred at a very rapid rate. This is why no one decent wants them, they are essentially determined to be man-boys.

I find it annoying that in the comments section some enthuse how the Queen wanted to give them a "normal" family life so she postponed full time duties for them. The Queen gets blamed for their idleness
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #230 on: August 30, 2017, 06:26:48 pm »

You know, using HM like this is treason and any Arab King would have 'fixed' them mighty quick.

LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #231 on: August 30, 2017, 06:55:04 pm »

When HM goes they are really going to get it socked to them  sauer
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #232 on: August 30, 2017, 07:45:58 pm »

I cannot get over what they've done to themselves and their people; had the world in the palm of their hand and then demanded more. Kate has less excuse since she wasn't born to any of this and shouldn't be half the waste she has proven herself to be.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #233 on: August 30, 2017, 09:05:50 pm »

Kate DOES hit the ground running, then trips and becomes a speed bump. laugh

Tongue Tongue Tongue
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: August 31, 2017, 01:46:25 pm »

To Tesco Customer Service: my cart went over something hard in the parking lot. Please have one of your staff look into it. Best regards.  sly
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #235 on: August 31, 2017, 01:51:40 pm »

^ tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: September 01, 2017, 12:33:24 pm »

The buzzards are swirling around, wondering what's up.  easter-James

Sorry, off topic. Back to being on topic - Wonder what Billy is going to do 1 day after Diana-palooza? I shouldn't be so cynical but believe they (he and Henry Milquetoast) were part and parcel of it all. Funny if they were angry at the press this time?  eating cookies
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #237 on: September 08, 2017, 11:03:38 pm »

I think we can safely say that all three are complete inconstant hypocrites. I don't believe that any of them will ever really give any consistent anything to the press and at some point I am certain that the press will just give up and stop covering them. Too little value and too much hassle.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #238 on: September 08, 2017, 11:49:25 pm »

^I dunno.  They are truly dead space for the media.  On that I agree.  But, consecutively, the press never sleeps and are always on the hunt for a chink in their armor or, more directly, an opportunity for sensationalism aka revenge.

PW really sunk himself way back with his open hostility to the press vs his privacy vs his fundamental responsibility to the tax payer.  So, any articles about them that he may want to get good coverage gets more of a dutiful bland coverage.

I was slightly surprised, for instance, how quickly the baby announcement fell off the media radar.  It was a non-story.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #239 on: September 09, 2017, 03:15:28 am »

Right now there is so much more out there going on and it's not like the BRF has done anything to celebrate. This isn't the Eighties anymore and it's not at all worth covering. Kate and William clearly show their anger and *despise* of the press and frankly I am sure the press is tired of the abuse. As for Harry, he's pushing them around and I don't think that the engagement will be covered with as much zest as it might have otherwise been if Harry weren't playing his tiresome games. I am certain that there will be huge press, if only for the sake of the movies and documentaries and the endless nonstop coverage in the US. The difference is, no one is under any illusions about these people and clearly there won't be much fundamental excitement or rejoicing.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: