Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 09:04:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 19484 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2017, 12:29:27 pm »

Look at Prince Petulance. Council Cath is cajoling him to make him come about but Willy Woo Woo is in such a bad mood. Poor little Willy Woo. He's dumber than a box of rocks. What an ineffectual weak leader he will be but then again remember that Council Cath and The Viper control him and will be pulling the strings.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2017, 03:17:00 am »

Never thought this would be said about William, but he is a train-wreck waiting to happen. Neither are fun, spontaneous, or at all interesting, but self destructive and pulling the nation with them to the wall. I think once they hit the wall it'll be a relief mainly since neither are doing anything other than drawing out the pain and the self degradation. I know that we think Kate derailed William, but I do believe that William was never on much of a track; he might have had a shot before university to pull it together, but after he ended up really derailing. Unreal how he thought he had it made and in fact he ruined his life. I admit that once they hit the wall and can't get out of the mess they make, it'll be a relief for a lot of people who are forced to carry them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2017, 03:32:52 am »

A lot of that was probably being told growing up that he was to be king one day, and that he was special and could do no wrong.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2017, 05:59:00 am »

He was also given too much leeway; the minute he graduated, he had no business shirking his duties. He should have been ordered to do duties and grant honors and basically stop mouthing off and get to work. No indulgences, no slacking, no PR BS, and the minute Kate started her campaign against the BRF, he should have been given a very public ultimatum. No 'true love thwarted by evil royals" BS, HM should have had Kate denounced and William should have been flogged for allowing that kind of treason. As for Harry, Harry should have been drilled all the harder. Giving the middle finger to tradition and possible alliances should have been put a stop to. If I had been in charge, I would have ordered that every single head of state possible be invited to that wedding and I would have refused to let WK live off base. If they wanted a non-base life, he could have dropped out of the military and basically worked in London. No posh vacations and no BS about having Kate decide anything until she earns the right to make choices.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
annecros
courtier

What I am is what I am are what you are or what?

« Reply #204 on: July 19, 2017, 01:06:20 pm »

Good thing you are not in charge. Granted, I have said that about myself.  easter-bunny
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #205 on: July 20, 2017, 06:50:26 pm »

I think this marriage is loaded with cheating; Kate can't even be trusted around Ainslie and go figure she's all got up for any handsome athlete. As for William, he doesn't love Kate and I am certain that she's at a point where she can't cope with the ugly reality that her belief in being an eternal renewed virgin is over. I do wonder if whether or not she'll ever truly accept that she's tolerated, not accepted and they suffer her presence because of William's stupidity.

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #206 on: July 29, 2017, 07:36:36 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4741394/PLATELL-S-PEOPLE-Time-William-sock-it.html

Everyone seems to want Billy to shut his pie hole.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #207 on: July 29, 2017, 08:59:13 am »

^ It looks like. More, please.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #208 on: July 29, 2017, 07:24:09 pm »

People are tired about hearing how 'hard' their lives are, when many can barely afford to pay bills and put food on the table, sometimes working more than one job. And of course taxes and the cost of living keep increasing, so the standard of living is actually lower now for a lot of people compared to 10 years ago. PW/PH/KM put in at best a few hours a week and get a free ride.

Most people are also not interested in hearing about Diana anymore, especially as a sympathy card. I could understand talking about losing their mother to kids and young adults who recently lost a parent, relate to them and make sure they get the counseling and have the resources they need. But on a world stage, it seems a bit much to keep bringing up the past.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #209 on: July 29, 2017, 07:36:37 pm »

Time have changed and it's clear that William hasn't wanted to change with it. If Diana had died in these times, these struggling times, the public would not have had such a huge outpouring of grief and frankly I am certain that a lot of people would have not felt as sorry for Diana since she clearly had it good herself materially. Few would care that she had been cheated on and few would have cared about hearing about Diana's latest interview blaming the BRF for everything. People have real problems NOW and people are not tolerant about hearing those well off make their miseries apparent to the world that has it so much harder. I do believe no one really wants to even care anymore; no one wants to hear about the latest drama involving the princes and no one WANTS to actually feel any sympathy to a trio of brats who are supposed to be leading things instead of mooching and demanding that the public care and support them.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #210 on: July 29, 2017, 09:10:29 pm »

^ They are grown adults in their 30's. They really should be setting a better example, not whining or complaining, to other Millennials and the generation coming up after them. Stop being so self-centered and see how they can help other people.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #211 on: July 29, 2017, 10:13:02 pm »

You know, one day William and Kate and Harry are going to wake up and face the facts that they aren't young and they aren't hip. An entire generation has grown up since they were born and they're adults. Harry and William are balding, while Kate is prematurely aged after the life she's led; all three are out of shape, zero stature, and they very clearly are derailed and uninterested in doing appearances, which they treat as a joke. It's not like they even care about the public except as an audience that is supposed to be applauding their 'cool' lives and I do see now fully that each level marries its own. William wrecked the track that was laid out for him since birth in favor of freestyling his way through life and has been unable to find his footing, much less go in any direction. Kate keeps pushing herself all over the place, while blaming others for the messes she causes and Harry clearly isn't going to stabilize and become a decent worker, much less a leader.

Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #212 on: July 30, 2017, 06:45:05 am »

^They will always be waiting to happen.  They don't realize there's no there there.  Never will be.  Partially because the empty vessel that is Waity is solely defined by her association with Horsey Head, her empty title and the associated trappings.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #213 on: July 30, 2017, 05:41:25 pm »

I can't get over how William threw his life away; Kate was on a track to nowhere in life and he let himself get sidetracked and then derailed. He could have gone about his appearances, could have easily acquired massive experience via the Prince's Trust, and then launched into statesmanship via duties at embassies around the world and with the right additional education, he could have been at the near pinnacle of world status. Just having Charles and HM above him, he could have built something of himself that spanned the globe and given the public something massive to look forward to. Instead the dolt didn't grow up and take responsibility and now look at him.

india
Princess

« Reply #214 on: July 30, 2017, 07:03:50 pm »

Now, look at him is right. He is a gormless galoot that makes stupid, uneducated statements who just wants the good life. He is lazy and a complete liar.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #215 on: July 31, 2017, 05:35:51 am »

^^That would have required a certain strength of character that he clearly lacks.  The non-existent parental guidance didn't help, either.

^Galoot -- Ha ha, I love it!  What a great word.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #216 on: July 31, 2017, 08:08:31 am »

There are a lot of people out there who have lost either one parent, or both.  Some have gone into foster care, others maybe grandma or auntie/uncle have raised them.  They have worked hard, maybe against all the odds, and made something of themselves, in whatever small way.  IMO, parents or not, your strength of character will come to the fore and you will move forward.  Bill medd is a nothing in my view.  He has the most luxurious life, at no cost to himself, or had to work for it  -  all comes from the taxpayer.  And look at him, he wants to do nothing in return, palms off the medds and they get a lot of perks, financially, by being related to him.  The Duchies of Cornwall and Lancaster are taxpayer funded, whichever way you look it all leads back to the taxpayer.  And there he is bleating all over the place, woe is me, my mother died in an accident, and I was only 15.  If I get something wrong, or do something wrong, I know you will forgive me because my mother is dead.  Jeez, the little horror needs to grow up and sort himself out.  We are 20 years down the line and he, plus haza, still want to ride Diana´s coat tails.  Between them and council cath, who thinks she got a wedding ring and then could just sit back and do nothing for her luxury life style, there is barely a brain cell between the three.  It is all me, me, me, and me again andagain.  What can I grab from the taxpayer this year.  I know, a hedge for a bit of privacy at KP, only 20k, pocket money, the taxpayer can fund that.  People have lived at KP for many, many years, nobody has ever complained about lack of privacy.  Anmer Hall, they want every moved around because they want a tennis court - 60k. Taxapayers can pick up the bill.  That is the tip of the iceberg, all they do is want, want, want.  Look at that gorgeous 38k kitchen ripped out at AH, council cath did not like it.  Ah, diddums, poor little soul.   Was she  paying for it , nope, otherwise it would have stayed there.  There were photos of it, a beautiful, big kitchen.  Not good enough for her ladyship.  But don´t expect me to work for it.  I am afraid any chance of them being popular has been blown out of the water by their own selfish, idle, greedy, grabbing behaviour.  Private jets to here, helicopters to there.  Public travel too much for them, they think they are above it all.  If they think the public will continue with all this, in this day and age, they need to think again.  The article about the queen a week or two ago was pretty scathing with the comments as well.  The public are sick to death of them.  Got a problem, pull out a Diana coat tail.  Want a hedge, good ole taxpayer can dip in their pockets a bit deeper.  They are not nice people, they haven´t got a clue.  They want the days of yore  -  get everything and make the odd appearce for a few minuts, give a wave, ta very much and off we go for another several months.  Times have changed, but they have not changed with them.  They are way past the time of growing up, they will be throwing the Diana card until the day they die, a disgusting bone idle unintelligent pair, with council cath riding the gravy train with them. They need outed, and fast,   The sooner the better IMO.
sanka
royal watcher

« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2017, 09:20:59 am »

Well said gingerboy24

Pulling out the 'poor me' and 'my mother was Diana and she died' with these 2 wore thin many years ago. Many other people face extreme suffering and yet they continue on and don't rely on the public for sympathy.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2017, 11:29:00 am »

^And to have the audacity to think that people's views of Diana haven't changed over the last two decades. Those who are 20 years and younger probably don't know even who she was. They can't keep on being the sad 12 and 15 year olds who had to walk behind Mummy's coffin, because OUTRAGE.
What really ticked me off was the , "We won't be doing this again" statement, as if they were doing the public a huge favor.  Oh, shut up, you two.

Something big is brewing behind the scenes within the Windsor household, and I think Billy and Hooray Harry are NOT going to be happy campers with the outcome.
Whatever it is, it should have been done years ago.

india
Princess

« Reply #219 on: July 31, 2017, 12:30:38 pm »

^ Let it be done and be done quickly.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: