Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 04:19:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 17640 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2017, 02:00:04 am »

Kate outshine film stars, Kate outshine anyone, anywhere?  laugh  laugh In her dreams! When did Willie last turn up for these awards anyway? He's been MIA for two years at least in spite of being President of the organisation.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 02:02:59 am by Rosella » Logged
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2017, 04:47:39 am »

I think it's just an excuse to not be seen with Kate.

I haven't played since I stopped
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2017, 05:55:12 am »

I don't think she'd outshine them either. The night is about the stars, not the royals. Kate will not be winning any awards that night.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2017, 07:20:02 am »

Something is going on. You would think this would be the perfect place to debut Kate as a 'working' London based royal. It's not like Kate has anything better going on. It could well be that relations are so bad that neither can be around each other anymore and I do believe that this is the situation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2017, 10:17:38 am »

Maybe this is the beginning of waity being side-lined?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2017, 10:32:00 am »

Realistically this could very well be just that.

Kate really can't be taken anywhere anymore. It's not like she is given much of a budget now and frankly I would not bet on Charles feeling generous after they both snubbed HM and the RF during the holidays. William might in fact *despise* her so much that he doesn't want her around. Taking her to the BAFTA is just asking for trouble since she'll be surrounded by endless men who are in their prime and looking their best while the womne will be jeweled and gowned and wearing huge jewels and that will trigger Kate's jealousy.

If he goes, but she doesn't, I am certain it will mean she's no longer going to be welcome at fun stuff.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2017, 11:09:41 am »

Maybe he's trying to get rid of her because ge doesn't want her and maybe because a woman told him to...? Tongue

Barnabe et Kitty...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2017, 06:38:23 pm »

As in previous years he has generally not turned up why all the fuss anyway.  He should resign the position, he has missed at least two years of attending, and always looks boring mess when he has gone.  Council cath could never outshine the celebs, some very attractive, glamorous women in that lot, then you look at council cath, hmmm, no comparison, she is trailer trash unfortunately for her, whatever "it" is passed her by  -  no presence, no charisma, unattractive and masculine looking, anorexic, seen more fat on a matchstick.  Nah, leave her at home, best place for her, behind closed doors.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2017, 06:55:22 pm »

At the mental health event today she looked like a bright green runner bean from the side.  Usual gurning, guffawing, hand waving and fake interest.  Yes GB best if she stays at home.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2017, 09:39:58 pm »

^So few people at EACH today, only a few kids and they were probably bussed in.  Nobody interested in the lunatic.  Yes, I have seen a fatter green bean, she looks so skinny and frail, a wonderful candidate for severe osteoporosis if she makes it into old age, which at the rate she is going will not happen.  White wine and cigarettes and not exactly nutritional are they - or at least they weren´t when I last looked...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 02:05:05 am »

I think neither can stand one another; I also think that if they went out in public together, there would be an explosion.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2017, 02:15:05 am »

Pictured: William and Kate get £20,000 yew hedge to give their new palace home some privacy
The move, thought to be costing taxpayers more than £20,000, will block the view of anyone hoping to get a glimpse of the family.
It is not clear what their neighbours think of the barrier. That area of the grounds backs on to Kensington Palace Gardens, which is known as Billionaires’ Row and is regarded as the most expensive street in Britain, with houses worth up to £100 million.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4165886/William-Kate-20-000-hedge-privacy.html#ixzz4X1AJC7YI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

People are upset to say the least. They've even dragged harry into this mess and he has nothing to do with this.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2017, 02:18:19 am »

Funny how these two nitwits are banging on about privacy and no one really cares to see them in the first place.  If 20 people show up at their engagements, that's allegedly a big turnout. Kate-Horror-Queen William

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2017, 02:54:26 am »

I think they have some sort of paranoia/victim mentality, as if everyone is out to get them. They could really use some help.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2017, 03:00:44 am »

They're paranoid because they have a lot to hide and don't want to be found out.  The more skittish they become, the guiltier they look, IMO.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2017, 03:04:56 am »

I think they have some sort of paranoia/victim mentality, as if everyone is out to
get them. They could really use some help.

Serious paranoia and a major persecution complex.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2017, 08:42:31 am »

^ Very serious paranoia, a maniac one. They think to be the centre of the world.

deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2017, 02:38:49 pm »

^ I believe a lot  of this is KM. She knows all of the horrid, evil things she has done to people (including PW/BRF behind their backs) and knows she did wrong. She knows people will want to get back at her and also expose her crap so she must live in fear. I bet she and Scarol (e) feed PWs insecurity in order to protect themselves. They are just using PW as usual. The Midds are really trying to keep PW finding out all they did behind his back but when he finds out he is going to go ballistic and that includes the truth theyve hidden from him their shemanigams re the sprogs and etc. And the whole using PD and copying her etc is totally KM side it was part of her plan and not PW but he needs to stop allowing himself to be used like that and he needs to stop, think about it and wonder just why he agreed to go along with that shyt and why he doesn't just put a stop to it. And then he needs to stop thinking about it so much and just do it/stop this creepy insanity after all it isn't HIS obsession with his dead mum it's one of the Midds way to emotionally blackmaail himand use him. It's just SICK!!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:48:37 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2017, 09:39:01 pm »

This is totally on Kate, but not just for the reason you mentioned.

Kate seems determined to put up a front that she's in constant demand, like celebs who are trying to become in demand by first setting up a persona and going from there.

As for William putting a stop to her idiocy, good luck there. It's not like he had the spine to prosecute her for stalking him post-breakup and he lacked the spine to cut her out after she insulted his family numerous times. HE doesn't even get her under control when she acts out in public.

William is a doormat, a broken waste of a man. Kate takes full advantage and had a hand in creating William into a broken man.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2017, 09:10:38 pm »

I think this is William. Kate would not mind doing Diana like pictures and videos with her children. She only does what he wants.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: