Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 11:05:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 37068 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #180 on: July 07, 2017, 09:00:06 am »

I get a bad feeling Kate wants to run things in her own right without William around. Anne Boleyn wanted to run things and hounded King Henry until he cut off her head. Kate reminds me of Anne, so much ambition and so much ruthlessness. William was (and likely is) besotted and also filled with irritation. He gives in, in order to shut her up, but at this juncture he is likely tired of her BS. No wonder everyone hated the Boleyns so much.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #181 on: July 07, 2017, 11:49:51 am »

It may be her dreams but it's certainly our nightmares!!!
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #182 on: July 08, 2017, 05:15:14 pm »

I didn't know which thread to out this in:

‘The naughtiest mum’ Prince William and Harry speak about Diana as a mother for first time

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/826293/princess-diana-death-anniversary-prince-harry-prince-william-kate-middleton-meghan-markle
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #183 on: July 09, 2017, 06:21:10 pm »

This isn't the first time they've talked about their mother.

Their most recent shtick is a decade too late.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #184 on: July 09, 2017, 08:02:39 pm »

I'll post this here too (as well as in the TV off topic section) if that's okay!
I somehow doubt that Bill loves the show, but who knows!!

>> Prince William loves 'gypsy' Kate in Channel 4's The Windsors

PRINCE William is a huge fan of The Windsors and finds the portrayal of his wife Kate as a gypsy traveller “hilarious”, say friends.

The Duke of Cambridge “loves “watching the Channel 4 show, starring Harry Enfield as his father Prince Charles, which returned for a second series last Wednesday.

The parody, which has courted criticism for storylines such as the Duchess of Cambridge catching ebola and Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie being radicalised, is a “must watch” at Kensington Palace.

A royal insider said: “The Duke finds The Windsors absolutely hilarious. He loves it. He finds the whole ‘Kate is a gypsy’ thing particularly funny. He watched the whole of the first series and will be tuned in for the second.”

The Windsors tells the story of the Royal Family reimagined through the lens of a soap opera.

Although the stories are completely fictional, they are inspired by real events.

Camilla, played by Haydn Gwynne, is depicted as a cartoon villain hellbent on becoming Queen, while Kate (Louise Ford) is portrayed as a gypsy traveller who doesn’t fit in.

Her sister Pippa, played by Morgana Robinson, is represented as a jealous attention seeker who sleeps with Prince Harry and tries to seduce William as well. <<

http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/826315/Prince-William-Kate-Channel-4-The-Windsors-TV-Royal-Family
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #185 on: July 09, 2017, 10:03:06 pm »

I reckon he might have seen a couple of episodes and sat there pulling the last bits of hair he has on his head out.  He is an arrogant prig, and I honestly cannot see him finding it funny, at all. All a send up and his arrogance would dislike that intensely.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #186 on: July 09, 2017, 10:12:00 pm »

His liking this would be cute if he had something substantial to stand on. Instead of the television, he should be working at a JOB and trying to save what last shreds of credibility he has left.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #187 on: July 09, 2017, 11:27:52 pm »

I get a bad feeling Kate wants to run things in her own right without William around. Anne Boleyn wanted to run things and hounded King Henry until he cut off her head. Kate reminds me of Anne, so much ambition and so much ruthlessness. William was (and likely is) besotted and also filled with irritation. He gives in, in order to shut her up, but at this juncture he is likely tired of her BS. No wonder everyone hated the Boleyns so much.

Anne Boleyn didn't hound Henry VIII until he cut off her head,  she lived in much different, dangerous times and is like chalk and cheese compared to Kate.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #188 on: July 10, 2017, 12:05:12 am »

Anne Boleyn had enemies like Kate does now and I do think that she's unaware of just how close she is living with them; we live in dangerous times as well. William might for some reason still have love left for her, but if things get any harder in his life (like losing any more shreds of respect) he will drop her quick. I don't think he loves her, so much as he loves his golden life that ended for good the minute he ended up putting that ring on her finger. He destroyed his life and ever since, ti has been one downward spiral after another. If he had a chance at a golden life if it meant dropping Kate for good, he would do it. His 'love' for Kate is tied up in his success. When he announced his engagement he could avoid facing any negativity, but after the honeymoon it came to a point where he couldn't ignore the fact that no one was taking him seriously and since his inability to get involved in any serious talks, he's been getting more and more frustrated. His talks with the Chinese happened since he wants to be a player so badly and basically can't handle being ornamental. His writing letters to ministers is one sign and it's clear that he's blaming Kate for his utter ineptitude.

IF Kate were helping him get taken more seriously, he would in fact be a lot more loving towards Kate. He (and likely Harry) is the type of man who can love someone only insofar that they're getting what they want out of them. If he were as popular as JFK, he would have a lot of love for her.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #189 on: July 14, 2017, 06:17:32 pm »

Apparently they were watching Williams Helicopter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEstzVOVoAE03V3.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEstzlXUIAA5t3K.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEstz2EUQAE6aA6.jpg
Val
Princess

« Reply #190 on: July 16, 2017, 06:42:48 pm »

More press comments

Rosie75, London, United Kingdom, 21 minutes ago
When they thought the cameras weren't on them the body language between Kate and William was awful. Looked miserable! He was leaning away from her and she had a face like thunder.
ReplyNew

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4700854/Stars-Wimbledon-Roger-Federer-v-Marin-Cilic.html#ixzz4n15vpTjo
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #191 on: July 16, 2017, 06:53:53 pm »

^ Lies! Just look how loved up they are

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/16/15/4264F56500000578-4700854-image-a-209_1500215148005.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DE3MP5hXcAAry5r.jpg

Would he look as sour lovely as he does if it wasn't lurve?

(Here he's showing Kate the door and leaning as far as he can away from her
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/16/14/42649C1200000578-4700854-image-a-147_1500211895258.jpg)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #192 on: July 16, 2017, 07:58:43 pm »

He could have removed her from his life at any point; when it was clear she wasn't going to go quietly, he could have gotten a lawyer and basically ejected her out via stalking/harassment charges and I am certain that he would have won since HM is his grandmother. I am sure Kate would have been happier too once it was all over and there was nothing she could do (after a stint at the Priory). So he has no one to blame but himself for his misery. At some point he was going to have to deal with a persistent ex-flame and he should have just swallowed his childishness and taken adult action.

logically
courtier

« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2017, 08:27:27 pm »

Just looking at some pictures in the DM article linked above.  If Prince Albert was there and Prince Michael of Kent, the mayor, Theresa May were there and never-mind the sports/Hollywood stars who did our illustrious couple interact with?? Perhaps it was the photos i have seen but it looks like the Cam's were not asked to represent their country and talk to anyone but themselves???
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2017, 08:45:10 pm »

^ I too have read that they basically kept to themselves, even whilst being tenichally right next to impotant people (of higher rank too, like Albert Grimaldi). However, that's sadly nothing unusual. They are too arrogant, spoilt, entitled and dumb for their job. Just remember the fiasco when they were at that commemoration for WWII and ignored Felipe and had to ask who he was!!! And still not acknowledging him, until they got behind the scenes and then curtsied to him. Yeah, the Cambs, ambassadors of the worst form, any country's worst nightmare come true.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #195 on: July 17, 2017, 02:53:17 am »

At the 2012 Olympics they didn't socialize at all and frankly I believe that they should be ashamed. All those interesting people who could be allies are being snubbed.

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #196 on: July 17, 2017, 04:40:29 am »

Imagine some poor soul having to talk to William and Kate.  It would go like this:

Kate:  I like the tennis.  George likes the tennis too.  He's at home making a big pancake mess.  Erm, tennis. *waves lobster claws*

William:  My mummy died, you know.  And George is a wuss because tennis is too physical for him.  That better not be a camera in your pocket.  Where are my lawyers?

Kate:  Pippa likes the tennis. *snorts*  So does Charlotte. Does this dress make me look fat? *guffaws*

William:  Are you invading my privacy like they did my Mummy?  I'm gonna sue you!  1.3 million pounds, pleb! I'll show you!

Carole:  How much did you say that was again, Will?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 04:44:28 am by Sheridan_is_appalled » Logged

I haven't played since I stopped
marion
Duchess

« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2017, 07:01:06 am »

Another article extolling their virtues !! The Republican movement's greatest gift

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4701832/The-Middletons-no-different-Kardashians.html
Val
Princess

« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2017, 08:27:11 am »

^

The Queen has certainly tarnished the Monarchy and hastened its demise by allowing that awful family to gain a hold.  More and more Press articles reflect this.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2017, 12:20:11 pm »

Everybody loves a freebie! Prince William is seen enthusiastically rifling through a GOODY BAG in the Royal Box at Wimbledon

William seen rifling through small leather pouch at men's singles final
    Some royal watchers thought he might have adopted a 'man bag'
    The Royal Spectator confirmed on Twitter that it was a goody bag
    All Royal Box ticket holder received leather branded pouch 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4703176/Prince-William-gets-excited-goody-bag-Wimbledon.html

The Cambs finally caught at what they do best: pocketing freebies.

The negative press certainly has been piling up in the past couple of months and no one has been spared: Chuck & Camz, Bill & Waity, Harry, the Yorks, the Meddledooms, the monarchy as a whole. hmmm....  eating cookies
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: