Royal Gossip
November 12, 2018, 08:56:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 38169 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #140 on: May 31, 2017, 12:30:58 pm »

I write to ministers just like my dad, says William: Duke of Cambridge reveals his interest in politics during GQ interview but insists he doesn't 'lobby' them
-Prince William is writing to Government ministers like his father Prince Charles
-Says he writes 'purely to point them towards people I think they should see'
-Also revealed he is interested in politics and can feel 'frustrated' by the constraints his position places on him
By Rebecca English Royal Correspondent For The Daily Mail
PUBLISHED: 01:32 BST, 31 May 2017 | UPDATED: 10:59 BST, 31 May 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557220/I-write-ministers-just-like-dad-says-William.html#ixzz4ieg7BXas
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HAHAHAHA:
shorty larsen, Perpignan, France, 5 hours ago
He thinks he and his old man are going to be King? Nurse, come quickly. The tablets, the tablets.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557220/I-write-ministers-just-like-dad-says-William.html#ixzz4ief2FNl8

I see William as passive agressive sort of person.... I think knows exactly what he's doing when he accepted talk to Alastair Campbell

"Prince's audience with Alastair Campbell, the man who loves insulting the royals
He's made sneering comments over the years about the Royal Family. So it was a surprise that Alastair Campbell was offered an interview with Prince William, which the former Labour spin doctor boasted about yesterday on Twitter. Here's a selection of his anti-royal remarks..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557220/I-write-ministers-just-like-dad-says-William.html#ixzz4iefwji7W

I dont think that William and Campbell are 'that' different if you guys are getting me....
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:34:26 pm by dianab » Logged
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #141 on: May 31, 2017, 01:14:04 pm »

^What an absolute numpty.  Don't let your mouth write checks your ego can't cash, Billy Bob!

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #142 on: May 31, 2017, 02:50:19 pm »

Re the GQ article, and those dreadful photos, a friend of mine sent me this a short while ago, interesting that many think in a similar way, not one of the bill medd great successes at all, bet he wishes he never did it now.

http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=4060#comments
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2017, 04:53:16 pm »

I write to ministers just like my dad, says William: Duke of Cambridge reveals his interest in politics during GQ interview but insists he doesn't 'lobby' them
-Prince William is writing to Government ministers like his father Prince Charles
-Also revealed he is interested in politics and can feel 'frustrated' by the constraints his position places on him
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557220/I-write-ministers-just-like-dad-says-William.html#ixzz4ieg7BXas

HAHAHAHA:
He thinks he and his old man are going to be King? Nurse, come quickly. The tablets, the tablets.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557220/I-write-ministers-just-like-dad-says-William.html#ixzz4ief2FNl8

I see William as passive agressive sort of person.... I think knows exactly what he's doing when he accepted talk to Alastair Campbell

"Prince's audience with Alastair Campbell, the man who loves insulting the royals
He's made sneering comments over the years about the Royal Family. So it was a surprise that Alastair Campbell was offered an interview with Prince William, which the former Labour spin doctor boasted about yesterday on Twitter. Here's a selection of his anti-royal remarks..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4557220/I-write-ministers-just-like-dad-says-William.html#ixzz4iefwji7W
I dont think that William and Campbell are 'that' different if you guys are getting me....

So basically he's meddling in the political process and clearly not aware that he's giving ammo to the Republican movement? If he starts interfering in regards to corresponding with heads of state, that is interfering with the diplomatic process. As for his frustrations, he needs to channel his energy into appearances. That will always be his official level and he will not be anything more than just an ornamental representative.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2017, 05:25:52 pm »

So, PH doesn't want his children/son to grow up "behind palace walls" but the photo is taken behind palace walls?   The guy is clueless:

http://lovelolaheart.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/PrinceWilliamGQFamilyPhoto.png

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2017, 06:27:06 pm »

walls with barb wires on top. isn't he also bulinding a tree wall around KP ?

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2017, 06:48:39 pm »

I have the bad feeling that William is becoming seriously sick and Kate is feeding that sickness to keep control over him. Barbed wire, huge walls, and now he's going to 'fight' for his kids to have a normal life. I wonder if whether or not Kate is getting him worked up regularly and feeding his (possible) mental illness. No way is he making any sense and I do think that Kate stokes his resentments vie her own persecution complex. Everyone thinks he sounds crazy and I do believe he is utterly unaware and needs major help/intervention. It'll come to a bad end surely and then she'll go down with him one way or another.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2017, 09:34:31 pm »

Council Cath is definitely feeding his sickness to keep control over the Idiot Prince. She and that mother of hers do it on a regular basis. They need to be rounded up and hauled far away somewhere. Then maybe The Idiot will regain whatever sense he has in that jumbled up brain of his.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2017, 09:42:50 pm »

HAHAHAHA:

So basically he's meddling in the political process and clearly not aware that he's giving ammo to the Republican movement? If he starts interfering in regards to corresponding with heads of state, that is interfering with the diplomatic process. As for his frustrations, he needs to channel his energy into appearances. That will always be his official level and he will not be anything more than just an ornamental representative.
Agree with everything you wrote ... BUT is he really NOT aware of his help to the Republican party? IMO he's doing his best to drag down the farce that BRF IS. IMO his behavior is totally voluntary
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #149 on: May 31, 2017, 11:24:32 pm »

Each time he meddles, he puts himself in a position where an opposing party would work to drag him down. I know the Dems get a bad rap as a result of the Clintons, but they are ruthless in push-back if provoked. He's making more enemies for himself and his family/nation and that is the last thing he needs. If he doesn't quit at some point he will go too far. This family is utterly out of control with Charles making statements about Tibet and the economy and writing letters to ministers and meanwhile I am sure HM gets up to things behind the scenes. He doesn't do appearances and connect with the people and he has the gall to think that he knows politics and diplomacy?

dianab
Duchess

« Reply #150 on: June 01, 2017, 01:02:05 pm »

WELL SAID!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2017, 01:55:18 pm »

I don't remember this being posted here, if it was the sorry, don't waste your time!
---

>> Wills wasn't ill but grieving

Prince William did an interview with GQ magazine to promote his Heads Together charity, which aims to break down the ‘taboo and stigma’ surrounding mental health.

I’ve always wondered exactly what those taboos and stigmas actually are, and how they apply when faced with the effects of someone else’s psychosis or psychopathy. And to be honest, I don’t think the Prince is helping.

During the interview, he talked again about the grief he experienced when his mother died and the difficulty he had in coming to terms with her death.

Yes, it must have been awful for him, living out this tragedy in the public eye. Yet the Prince was bereaved, not mentally ill. And it is unhelpful for everyone to unintentionally conflate his situation with serious mental illness.

Meanwhile, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge released a new photo this week. The arty black and white snap — so last decade, darling — was gloomy and odd. It featured them and their children lounging under a tree at their Anmer Hall home.

William appears as if he is wearing a Lone Ranger mask, Kate looks maniacal, Princess Charlotte is trying to get away, while Prince George has his back to the camera. ‘I don’t want him growing up behind palace walls — he has to be out there,’ said William. In the background, the huge walls of Anmer, topped with what looks like rolls of barbed wire, loom large. Another mixed message. <<

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4564802/Hen-dos-national-embarrassment.html
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2017, 04:08:16 pm »

Given that I actually have a mental illness, there's a difference between being mentally ill and psychotic. Psychotics literally lose all connection to reality and are in a whole different mental planet of their own, which has no connection to reality at all. Mental illness means that a person has episodes where their brain chemistry is in fact utterly off-kilter and it takes treatment to bring it back on track, but fundamentally the person is sane and can be helped to live a stable life. Now, William thinks that mentally ill people are crazy, which is not true; there's just an imbalance that has to be addressed and treated. Psychotics, yes, I would use the word crazy, but like I said, there's a difference that has to be accentuated in order for the stigma to be removed.

Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2017, 11:57:13 pm »

^^ it was the Silver mask he was wearing, not the Lone Ranger one. He left that in the dress up box with the medals.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #154 on: June 04, 2017, 03:36:18 am »

I do think that how they're living is sick; both seem to be feeding each other's paranoia and fears and I think Kate is constantly afraid of nothing relevant and he strikes me as someone who is clearly not aware that he's not as much of a target as he likes to think.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2017, 04:38:32 pm »

^ I do agree. They deserve each other.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #156 on: June 07, 2017, 04:08:44 pm »

Why  are Kate and William never at celebrations of the Scandinavian royals?

In recent years, the Scandinavian royal families have had a lot to celebrate – both weddings, childbirths and various anniversaries in Oslo, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Just last month, the Norwegian royal couple celebrated their 80th birthdays with a great party in the capital, and royals from Sweden, Denmark, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Monaco, Belgium, Spain, Greece and the United Kingdom were represented.
http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/cambridges/why-are-kate-and-william-never-at-celebrations-of-the-scandinavian-royals-83318

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #157 on: June 07, 2017, 04:29:29 pm »

they aren't wanted so they are not invited. WK have made it clear that they have no problems going on a lawsuit spree or basically causing trouble via a PR Smear campaign, so no one wants them around.

india
Princess

« Reply #158 on: June 07, 2017, 10:40:41 pm »

And if they were invited the galumming galoot Willy Supreme Idiot would make asinine comments and Council Potato Head Cath wouldn't have a clue who anyone was.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #159 on: June 07, 2017, 11:19:02 pm »

Sue-happy people are frowned upon. They may win the lawsuit or make a bunch of money, but people will look down on them for it. Nobody wants you at their event if they're afraid of a lawsuit getting in the news (bad publicity) because you're in a bad mood or didn't like a particular photo that was taken.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: