Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 12:03:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen invite William and Kate to live Buckingham Palace  (Read 71009 times)
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2011, 08:14:30 pm »

Kindly clarify, Queenbee.  I don't understand.
well it is jmho that if they found kate a real problem ,and they were the ones that killed Diana. Kate would not have been allowed to get so far.As for avoiding HM when her Majesty invites you you had better go .I would think it rude to turn down an invite.Let alone an act the Queen would soon not forget

Yooper
Princess

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2011, 08:25:35 pm »

Got it!  Thanks Queenbee!

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Queenbee
courtier

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2011, 08:59:45 pm »

thumbsup Happy to help look into the mind of an obviously crazy Queen bee  lips

benign
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2011, 02:29:21 am »

HM asking PW and Kate to live in BP, hmmm i doubt it   legs but then PW and Kate could learned a lot from granny about what working hard means..
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2011, 07:02:04 pm »

I'm more than sure that it's more along the lines of an 'order' wrapped in good manners.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2011, 07:40:23 pm »

Exactly, Kuei Fei, with Pr. William trying to figure out a way to wriggle out of it.  nervous

sigh

It is interesting the Queen did not invite Kate to stay in the Palace for the last year or more as she did with Sophie, getting her accustom to Royal life and training or maybe ST.James Palace tried to make the request to Pr.William but he would not hear of it.

I think part of Kate's problem in the future will be that Pr.William likes her rough edges  newyear and will become turned off if it gets wiped away...she will try to behave more Aristo than the Aristo's or Royals and that may turn William off.  easter-think
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 07:46:03 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2011, 07:54:13 pm »

think part of Kate's problem in the future will be that Pr.William likes her rough edges   and will become turned off if it gets wiped away...she will try to behave more Aristo than the Aristo's or Royals and that may turn William off. 

That happens with a lot of prominent men who marry 'beneath' them and then the new wife becomes more social than the socialites. If William wanted that, he would be marrying an actual aristo/royal. As for William trying ot get out of this, I bet it either gets called off or indefinately postponed to give Kate more 'time to train' for hte royal life. Then the courtiers will end up going all sauer on her and she will be reduced to a nervous wreck and then run screaming out of the Palaces to Bedlam.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2011, 07:58:29 pm »

Post timed out, I wanted to add......... or continue.......

This part of the article is probably why William may not go to live in Buck Palace

"Buckingham Palace is full of household staff and is not exactly a peaceful place to live."  legs 

William basically wants to keep one foot in Middleton's tacky,common world,imo, and he wants to keep Kate that way :northpole-dancer: , so no way he wants the Palace correcting all the tacky-traits he and she have come to know.  Such as talk about breast at the dinner table, the hanky-of-shame or whatever-Middleton-family-hijinks they got up to.

Keui Fei,,have you seen the movie The King's Speech yet? It is wonderful, it shows a glimpse of what Kate may have to endure. All things are discussed down to the smallest detail by King or Queen and committee, William doesn't want that. William thinks he knows better than those who have gone before him.....

[/URL]
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2011, 08:07:51 pm »

I think the situation is kind of a conundrom. On one hand, William likes Kate kind of cheap and :northpole-dancer:, but Kate yearns to be respectable and a real lady, and treated accordingly. She wants to live the jet set lifestyle with the royal trappings, since ot her, jet setting is upper class. She is from the equivalent of 'hill people' in the US, as they're mockingly called, so she thinks that the jet set Hollywood lifestyle is regal or high class. Such is the irony, each want the other from the person. WIlliam wants a nice cheap plaything while Kate wants to :northpole-dancer: to the top and in the end, be a real lady. While William could have snapped his fingers and had a princess imported and he chose Kate because he wants something a bit tawdry to live with.

Now, once Kate moves in, she won't be able to fool the Court into thinking she is who she projects herself to be, plus she'll have to deal with being sliced by the courtiers and they will end up making her feel worse and worse and worse. Meanwhile William will get tired of her airs and graces and irritated that she still isn't getting it right with behavior. I bet she ends up trying ot make up for her tawdry behavior by deciding to become more chaste.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2011, 08:34:33 pm »

and she'll try to do a Diana and Sarah in a few years, she'll start leaking about how "unfair, mean-spirited, unfeeling, cold,snooty" the Courtier's are being towards her...... help  Kate-Horror-Queen

...but unlike with Diana and even Sarah(at times) I doubt the public will sympathize with Kate!   devil2
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:36:26 pm by serene grace » Logged

[/URL]
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2011, 08:43:27 pm »

Well that's a good move just to  screaming when she do anything wrong and have all eyes on her!!!! and she can not  hide because the Quenn will just  sly
 laugh I would love see PP  HM and PC mad with her  tehe

Anyway like Mia said!!! she realy don't like her!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2011, 08:49:57 pm »

...but unlike with Diana and even Sarah(at times) I doubt the public will sympathize with Kate!   devil2

That will be the trump card the Palace has, the lack of sympathy and understanding that the public will have if Kate has problems. I wonder if Kate will be able to make a phone call without supervision.

serene grace
Princess

Appointed Moderator

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2011, 09:15:50 pm »

Interesting phrophecy from this lady....

Kate will always be an ‘outsider’ to this family, and she’ll feel the isolation right away.  Within less than five years, she’ll be miserable, yearning for a time when she could kick back with blue jeans and tennis shoes, and actually enjoy her life as her own.  And, as much as she thinks she understands her husband William, she’ll realize that there’s absolutely no chance to live the fairy tale, in terms of being married to a spiritual adult partner.  William is nothing more than a spoiled child who yearns for his father’s opinion and approval on just about everything.  If she does have children (there is definitely at least one male child there), she will quickly come to know that the child will not be her own, and will most likely be raised by Royal-approved nannies.

Shame on Kate’s parents who have pushed and prodded their child to hold on to boyfriend (and now, fiance) for dear life.  While Kate has married into power and prestige, they’ll end up with an unhappy young woman on their hands, who has few friends left that she can trust and rely upon for emotional support.

Kate would be best advised right from the start, that she needs to 'buck up' and change her expectations for this marriage. She will need to learn to stand on her own two feet, and become the person she was intended to be. She will not get this from her Royal connections, but instead, IN SPITE OF THEM!
http://the-star-prophet.blogspot.com/search/label/kate%

[/URL]
Princess Alucard
Countess

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2011, 09:59:10 pm »

^ Hmm that is interesting

Nov. 16, 2010.... Hell froze over *plays in the snow*

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2011, 10:23:52 pm »

Interesting phrophecy from this lady....

Kate will always be an ‘outsider’ to this family, and she’ll feel the isolation right away.  Within less than five years, she’ll be miserable, yearning for a time when she could kick back with blue jeans and tennis shoes, and actually enjoy her life as her own.  And, as much as she thinks she understands her husband William, she’ll realize that there’s absolutely no chance to live the fairy tale, in terms of being married to a spiritual adult partner.  William is nothing more than a spoiled child who yearns for his father’s opinion and approval on just about everything.  If she does have children (there is definitely at least one male child there), she will quickly come to know that the child will not be her own, and will most likely be raised by Royal-approved nannies.

Shame on Kate’s parents who have pushed and prodded their child to hold on to boyfriend (and now, fiance) for dear life.  While Kate has married into power and prestige, they’ll end up with an unhappy young woman on their hands, who has few friends left that she can trust and rely upon for emotional support.

Kate would be best advised right from the start, that she needs to 'buck up' and change her expectations for this marriage. She will need to learn to stand on her own two feet, and become the person she was intended to be. She will not get this from her Royal connections, but instead, IN SPITE OF THEM!
http://the-star-prophet.blogspot.com/search/label/kate%

Thanks Serene grace!!! I agree... but this mariage will not last!!! Kate will realise that she waited 8 years to have a life of misery and lonness.... i agree that this will happen but when william grow up this will end!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 06:21:54 pm »

Her stupidity for not seeing the REALITY of the situation in the first place.

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 10:58:26 pm »

^but i have to say that this will happen to any girl that marries with him now!!! if he had the same age like other princes will be diferente... at that time he will be mature and see life i a good way!!!i know that many people here don't like the new Crown princess... i have to  say that i like many of them!!! And when i look to those mariages i can see that they married for love!!! i saw a interview about letizia today on TVE 2 and they said that she is doing her job very well all these years, and like letizia there are Mette that is a good wife mother and princess... maxima is good too... i just have to say that their past maybe it's not good, but they learn with it!!! and do their jobs very well... and even if they made mistakes well princess and princes with royal blood do the same thing!!!

June
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2011, 04:04:01 am »

Exactly, Kuei Fei, with Pr. William trying to figure out a way to wriggle out of it.  nervous

sigh

It is interesting the Queen did not invite Kate to stay in the Palace for the last year or more as she did with Sophie, getting her accustom to Royal life and training or maybe ST.James Palace tried to make the request to Pr.William but he would not hear of it.

I think part of Kate's problem in the future will be that Pr.William likes her rough edges  newyear and will become turned off if it gets wiped away...she will try to behave more Aristo than the Aristo's or Royals and that may turn William off.  easter-think

Yes, I agree, sereregrace. I also believe that she will become repugnant to him when he realises what her true nature and especially her "potential" is. When that day comes ...  hide runforhills

I'm not sure I believe this at all, but what a rude awakening to Waity if it is.  eating cookies

I'm yet to be convinced that Kate is interested in working.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2011, 09:51:56 pm »

I'm more than sure that Kate will be interested in clubbing, this time in the posh clubs where only the titled get in, wearing her jewels, and rewarding herself for all her 'hard work' in getting that ring. Go figure, William will expect differently and then probelms will start. Add the mixture of the Court hostility and we will have more than enough gossip to feast on; HM isn't being nice, but is likely eager to remove kate from the temptaitons of the City when she has her newly minted title.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: