Royal Gossip
September 22, 2017, 01:45:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate expecting third child ~ (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 6166 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2017, 02:25:49 am »

Still couldn't care less.  sigh  easter-wink
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2017, 03:22:34 am »

What if Catherine has twins?  TCP painting easter egg TCP painting easter egg

Harry won't lose any royal privileges on marrying without consent - other than that not much else will happen.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2017, 03:26:56 am »

^Except more whining opportunities for PW's parenting "struggles".

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #103 on: September 15, 2017, 10:27:48 am »

The latest is his calling Charlotte "trouble." Maybe there is some trouble in paradise at home.
india
Princess

« Reply #104 on: September 15, 2017, 12:31:15 pm »

What an A$$. Calling his baby girl trouble.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #105 on: September 15, 2017, 12:34:43 pm »

^many parents do
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #106 on: September 15, 2017, 01:23:06 pm »

I thought it wouldn't be too long before the gilt came off the gingerbread with regard to Char. William seems to be perpetually irritated with his children's behaviour. Goodness knows what he's like in private.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2017, 01:42:51 pm »

Exactly.
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2017, 05:45:30 pm »

Kate seems to want to avoid standing on the steps of the hospital after the birth - can't  think why - strange for someone so attention-seeking.

Wonder ow many years or will be before we, the great unwashed, are allowed to see the extra mouth we are paying for

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjZlaj-nJvWAhXEDsAKHYSSBVkQFgg8MAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-4868988%2FGIRL-TOWN-Kate-keen-home-birth.html&usg=AFQjCNFUn7da8if1Rhen1Mc1qA8DyZWe_g

laugh laugh laugh laugh Omg that's funny, I needed that thank you.

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
LadyAva
gossip insider

« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2017, 06:13:48 pm »

Kate seems to want to avoid standing on the steps of the hospital after the birth - can't  think why - strange for someone so attention-seeking.

Wonder ow many years or will be before we, the great unwashed, are allowed to see the extra mouth we are paying for

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjZlaj-nJvWAhXEDsAKHYSSBVkQFgg8MAM&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Ftvshowbiz%2Farticle-4868988%2FGIRL-TOWN-Kate-keen-home-birth.html&usg=AFQjCNFUn7da8if1Rhen1Mc1qA8DyZWe_g

(Sorry for double post.)
No Kate won't have a home birth. She's just threatening that since the reaction to 3 has been bad. She can't resist the spotlight and avoid the reveal. It's her favorite part of having a baby.

N°3 might take the cake in terms of Bill complaining, the first two were a given, a duty & obligation. He's been bullied into this one, so the resentment will hit a new high for him

I think he finally feels used and will separate from her. Not divorce but separate emotionally and physically. No more "saving" her from his family. Hopefully he will realize Kate is not Diana and come to terms with the fact he couldn't save his mother. He's probably going to start listening to PC and maybe eventually we will have Queen Jekka.....huh??
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 06:16:55 pm by LadyAva » Logged

"If you haven't got anything nice to say about anybody, come sit next to me."  Alice Roosevelt Longworth
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2017, 09:05:56 pm »

I thought it wouldn't be too long before the gilt came off the gingerbread with regard to Char. William seems to be perpetually irritated with his children's behaviour. Goodness knows what he's like in private.

No kidding. Between W&W and Ma, I imagine the kids home life is terrible. I just hope Nanny Maria is able to stay for the long haul.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2017, 06:47:37 am »

(Sorry for double post.)
No Kate won't have a home birth. She's just threatening that since the reaction to 3 has been bad. She can't resist the spotlight and avoid the reveal. It's her favorite part of having a baby.
N°3 might take the cake in terms of Bill complaining, the first two were a given, a duty & obligation. He's been bullied into this one, so the resentment will hit a new high for him
I think he finally feels used and will separate from her. Not divorce but separate emotionally and physically. No more "saving" her from his family. Hopefully he will realize Kate is not Diana and come to terms with the fact he couldn't save his mother. He's probably going to start listening to PC and maybe eventually we will have Queen Jekka.....huh??

I think he's had to face a painful fact that he's not someone who can go through life without making an effort; you can kind of see that he might in fact be accepting his mediocrity and while he won't leave Kate, he will simply stop protecting her from the consequences of her choices. You can tell that she is not a loved wife and I do think that she wants him to care about her as a lover, as a man loves a wife, but he simply doesn't love her in that way. Whittaker was right all those years ago and I am certain that while Kate has tried to make something happen, it simply isn't. I think her idea of a home birth is her way of retreating from the painful realities of her situation that she put herself in.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2017, 12:43:14 pm »

^ I do agree with you, the body language in each and every photo speaks volumes. What did this Whittaker sir/madam say?

I find it curious how so many people thought that Kate was the new Diana and how so few could see this marriage was going to end up in tears.
I mean, were all the yes sayers just seeking to be in PW's good graces or did they actually believed it would work?

Her home birth idea is just ghastly and incredibly dangerous because even if the pregnancy went splendidly well, labour is a dangerous situation. Does she even think about the fact that infant mortality ratio, perinatal mortality ratio, neonatal mortality ratio and maternal mortality ratio didn't decrease spectacularly, out of the blue? That this is owed to women bringing their children to the world in hospitals and not at home. In what sort of world is she living, exactly? Is she living as a character in Downton Abbey?
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2017, 03:15:32 pm »

Whittaker said that William loved Kate, but wasn't in love with her; as for a home birth, I don't believe Kate thinks of anything other than her own wants and preferences.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: