Royal Gossip
June 29, 2017, 11:53:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dukes of Cambridge: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 10168 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:55:04 am »

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 04:52:47 pm »

WEll, the Cambs have seen in the New Year with HM losing her good health, ignoring his duties, shunning his family, and officially showing he prefers to be with the mooching Middletons rather than his flesh and blood family, especially after Zara lost her child right before Christmas.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2017, 05:11:15 pm »

Tells you a lot about the vile critter doesn´t it.  Could care less about nobody but himself and what he wants, every time. They should kick him out of the rf and take all her perks/luxuries away from him, he is so undeserving it is untrue.
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2017, 09:59:05 pm »

It's amazing to me that no one has called him on his horrible spoiled brat behavior.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2017, 10:15:48 pm »

Several people suggested that he had been totally brainwashed by the Medds as if in a cult.  His appalling behaviour can only support that suggestion.
india
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2017, 10:19:36 pm »

^I have heard the same thing. He is so stupid and so easily manipulated by the slithering one that it was a piece of cake to wrest control of his inadequate mind. It's time for him to be hauled off to that mental institution. And then for TPTB to swing into action against the treasonous Middletons.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2017, 10:28:14 pm »

^

One thing for absolute certainty is that he is not King material.
india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2017, 10:42:22 pm »

There is nothing kingly about his petulant a$$.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2017, 11:47:52 pm »

I think PC should be the last king. PW clearly doesn't want the throne, and seems to dislike the public/press and the royal family with great intensity.  Lips Sealed
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 12:01:07 am »

After all the horrible damage that the ducal couple have done, there really is no other way. When a Labor Prime minister arrives, he/she will be forced to clean up the mess that the Windsors have made and certainly, it can't be fixed. The ducal couple isn't functional and at this point in time, the Windsors have done too much damage to the nation's prestige. At some point an accounting has to be made of where money is going and it's ironic that Kate has destroyed the very family that she wanted so desperately to be a part of; she destroyed the man she was desperate to marry and be Queen Consort of. How on earth can the Windsors possibly get back on any kind of track and it's likely become burdensome for politicians to cover up the messes that the Windsors get in. The monarchy is just an added expense that doesn't do anything, not even maintain the palaces that are a part of the nation's heritage. There really is no way forward. Harry is useless too and the Yorkies are too controlled by their mother.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2017, 12:36:06 am »

There is always Edward's and Anne's children. Lady Louise is a replica of the queen. Give it to her. Sophie and Edward would love it. And they would probably groom her properly.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 05:32:53 pm »

What jolts me the most is how William is clearly in horrible pain and Kate doesn't care or encourage him to get real help. She's taking FULL advantage and it's clear that to her, this is just one big circle jerk for her family. She's full of misery, but she threw herself at this and cut him off from his support network.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 02:05:14 pm »

Why Prince William and Kate Middleton Have A Work Problem

Kate Middleton made her first public appearance along with her husband Prince William on Wednesday, and the British media were quite breathless in their reporting of the event.
Kate and Will, it was reported, had gone back to their “work” of public engagements much earlier in the year than is usual for the royals, and this was a sign of their newfound commitment to their roles as full time royals, a sign of the increased “support” they would be offering the queen after her bout of ill-health at Christmas “focused minds” on the issue.
While it’s quite true that Kate and Will do seem to have decided to forego their annual January jaunt with the Middletons to Mustique this year (although this might have more to do with George’s playschool schedule that any puritanical restraint) the idea that going back to work on Jan. 11 constitutes really putting your back into it is laughable. The fact they did not make a public appearance until Feb. 7 last year doesn’t change that fact.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/14/why-prince-william-and-kate-middleton-have-a-work-problem.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 02:38:34 pm »

Sykes used to be a total W and K sugar - but that is pretty hard hitting column.  Jason must have ticked Sykes off!  LOL

They cannot keep ignoring this.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 02:39:29 pm »

Good for them in calling them out for their lack of work ethic.   thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2017, 05:38:11 pm »

Sykes used to be a total W and K sugar -
but that is pretty hard hitting column.  Jason must have ticked Sykes off!  LOL
They cannot keep ignoring this.

This has to be the most honest thing people have said about Kate "That she married into." It's not suggesting that she needs more time or didn't think that public appearances were something previously hidden from her. I am fed up with the excuses that she needs to adjust to anything, since the day she was born, she was a subject of HM and she was singing and making oaths of obedience to HM/BRF. She knew from birth how things were and that the BRF did appearances and did a lot of charity work. She was immersed in that knowledge since she was aware of class distinctions. She chased this and she should own up and she should just do her job and stop this childishness. Plenty of time to jet around, plenty of time to pick fights with people and destroy careers, and so she has no business suing the press and destroying careers and basically trashing a system that has been in place for thousands of years.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2017, 06:32:56 pm »

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal 
 Kensington Palace has issued an update about The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's plans for 2017
https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/822466351621144576

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2017, 08:17:13 pm »

Reminds me of this, I posted it on another thread.  Should have put it on here really, sorry mods.

Found this on social media earlier, it did give ma a good chuckle.

The comment made was

"The enormity of what he has taken  on as a "full time royal" takes its toll on idle Willy

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/16142730_736076259877806_2583551220589639072_n.jpg?oh=27e8bec22774a9b2c02f1e1e2e395acc&oe=591B2DBE

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2017, 01:39:25 am »

If he had been spending time with his people and less time with the Midds, he would be settled into his role and would not at all be stressed out about it. It's not like he's where he wants to be (no surprise there that he isn't trusted with more prominent roles and authority) and it's not like Kate is any real help.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2017, 01:46:24 am »

Kate could be banned from the Baftas over fears she 'will OUTSHINE A-list stars': Prince William 'locked in behind-the-scenes row over whether the Duchess of Cambridge should attend the awards ceremony'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4149976/Row-Kate-attend-BAFTA-ceremony.html#ixzz4WdcEEdtl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: