Royal Gossip
May 26, 2017, 04:02:30 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 5095 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2017, 11:32:36 pm »

Even strangers show more affection to the kids than they do. Something is seriously "off" with him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2017, 05:56:52 am »

He's just too deeply selfish to actually care about anyone but himself. It's all over for him and he knows it; once someone younger and hotter and more royal comes along, he'll be fully in the back-burner and that will tip him over the edge. He's been made a complete fool of and he's likely looking at the mess he's made of his life and he can't handle it. I am certain he's at a point in time when he's looking at himself in the mirror and seeing what others are seeing.

He's very alone with no one since he's burned so many bridges. People often start reflecting on their lives in their thirties and he must see the mess his is.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2017, 05:00:33 pm »

^Probably too dopy, thick skinned and egotistical to actually realise what a mess he has made of his life, a mess he can never truly rectify, the legacy of the medds will go down in the history books, one thing they have achieved, a place in the history books, and that is nothing to be proud of, they will be reviled forever.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2017, 05:34:56 pm »

^He's a mess all right and, to date, hasn't made a truly right move towards endearing himself to his country nor his people. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2017, 07:20:50 pm »

Prince Petulant and His Obscenity will never make it to the crown. Never.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2017, 08:06:06 pm »

He's just too deeply selfish to actually care about anyone but himself. It's all over for him and he knows it; once someone younger and hotter and more royal

Who could be 'more royal' than the eldest son of the Prince of Wales?

William is a future King - how can one be more royal than that (unless they are already a monarch)?
empirestate
courtier

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2017, 08:42:04 pm »

^It's probably why they don't interact with other young Royals. This conversation has been had before, can you imagine Will and Kate standing next to Victoria and Daneil from Sweden? They'd look like s--- in terms of looks and be absolutely blown out of the water in terms of accomplishments.

"Dear God, let me not die at the hands of the Swiss." -Johnny English
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2017, 10:30:27 pm »

"royal" by accident of birth.  He has not earned the title, not one bit.  There are more regal non-royal people out there than bill medd will ever be.  He gave up any claim to being "royal" when he married council cath, HM should never have allowed it, but she did and look what she got  -  a truck full of trailer trash along with the sleep your way to bill medd tart of the century council cath.  She slept her way through various of his alleged friends to get to him.  For me he is not "royal" and never will be, and council cath is still trailer trash nearly six years down the line, she has not even tried to integrate with the rf, not one bit.  Bill medd does not even behave "royal", all he wants are the perks and the luxurious lifestyle at no cost to himself, doesn´t even want to work for it, let the plebs struggle and pay tax to keep him, that suits him fine.  IMO he is trailer trash just like the medds now, he has truly become one of them and not fit for the position he holds, which he only got by birth and did not earn, if he had to w.w.w.work for it and not scam the taxpayer he would have nothing.  Bill medd must be a throw back, I have no liking for chucky but he does one heck of a lot more in a month that bill medd does in a year. As for Diana, she put a lot into her life with the rf.  Where the non work ethic of bill medd comes from is anyone´s guess, but most certainly not from his parents.  He is one lazy SOB, and in his almost mid thirties doubt very much he will change now, mainly because he does not want to change, his brain cells are not fully functional, too much alcochol, ciggies and medication along the way, along with his bed hopping into the bargain.  Royal, that article, no way on this planet can I view him as that.  A lazy, unintelligent, workshy, petulant, nasty and self entitled imbecile is my view of him, one who can´t even be bothered to spend Christmas with his very aged grandparents.  At their ages who knows if they will be here next Christmas, but nope, the trailer trash family came first, very revealing about the nasty person he is.  They say what is inside shows outside, and that imbecile is ugly inside and out, shows in his face.  Bring on the Republic, and right now bill medd and his outlaws are giving them shed loads of reasons as to why the monarchy should be abolished. 
Val
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2017, 12:02:43 am »

^

As often mentioned the Medds are the Republican's secret weapon.  All they have to do now is sit back and watch.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2017, 03:00:39 am »

He's just too deeply selfish to actually care about anyone but himself. It's all over for him and he knows it; once someone younger and hotter and more royal
Who could be 'more royal' than the eldest son of the Prince of Wales?
William is a future King - how can one be more royal than that (unless they are already a monarch)?

He has the title, but not the training; it's the training that counts and he has been grossly neglected in that area. He has no business trying to assert authority he has, but not authority that is respected. He will be king, but he'll be a weak king with no credibility. Many royals have been the highest bred and born and married, but ended up dethroned. Look at the Bourbons and look at the Romanovs.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2017, 05:12:42 am »

What more training can he have had?

He has been seeing state papers for years, has represented HM overseas and at home, has attended State Visits, has undertaken investitures, has studied under HM the constitution etc - exactly the same training Charles has had and way more than HM had when she became the Queen.

He has meet with Presidents and Prime Ministers in one-on-one discussions.

He isn't allowed to be a political person. It isn't his job to negotiate trade deals etc.

He may not be popular on this board but the polls in the UK seem to say that he is one of, if not the most, popular royal. He has had longer to prepare to even be the heir apparent than most of his predeceasers and has certainly achieved more in the position as 2nd in line than George V who spent his years as 2nd in line serving in the navy (William served in the army and air force) and then George spent the final decade shooting things and posting in stamps - very few 'royal duties', didn't represent HM Queen Victoria, didn't undertake investitures etc.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2017, 06:28:37 am »

See, that's just the thing. Based in his behavior at his public appearances, it doesn't look like he's had any training at all. People just assume he's had training because he's second in line to the throne and we were told he's been trained. But he acts annoyed, doesn't relate to people well, body language is stiff and cold, isn't good at giving speeches, etc. He should be very polished by now, almost 35 years of being heir to the heir, but he isn't.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2017, 12:01:20 pm »

What more training can he have had?

He has been seeing state papers for years, has represented HM overseas and at home, has attended State Visits, has undertaken investitures, has studied under HM the constitution etc - exactly the same training Charles has had and way more than HM had when she became the Queen.

He has meet with Presidents and Prime Ministers in one-on-one discussions.
He isn't allowed to be a political person. It isn't his job to negotiate trade deals etc.

He may not be popular on this board but the polls in the UK seem to say that he is one of, if not the most, popular royal. He has had longer to prepare to even be the heir apparent than most of his predeceasers and has certainly achieved more in the position as 2nd in line than George V who spent his years as 2nd in line serving in the navy (William served in the army and air force) and then George spent the final decade shooting things and posting in stamps - very few 'royal duties', didn't represent HM Queen Victoria, didn't undertake investitures etc.

William hasn't done more than a handful of appearances in each area you've mentioned. He's sounded like a clod during speeches, he isn't invited to speak anywhere seriously, and he is not at all respected in any real, genuine way. He doesn't bother to make a sincere effort. The majority of his time seems to be spent giving the public and establishment the middle finger and pushing his vile in-laws against the aristocracy and promoting the Midds instead of the UK.

As for trade deals, he should at least educate himself on it for the sake of being able to learn something, build credibility, and have the ability to sound educated during conversations and he would be able to meet/mingle with a better quality of people.

His military service is superficial at best, PR at worst and I don't think he's much of anything. The Windsors want to be taken seriously, but they are not at all educating their newest crop of heirs seriously, just letting them skivve off until the next PR headline like a wedding or cuddly picture.

He takes zero pride in how he presents himself and apparently thinks this is just one big joke and monarchical joyride.

Val
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2017, 02:12:16 pm »

^

Comments too on media articles are very very scathing as more and more see him for what he truly is ie a total unsuitable future king, dragged in to the gutter by the Middletons.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2017, 02:30:28 pm »

William has bad speech, he tends to whinge (mostly about work and his children). He idled away his twenties in nightclubs and sports venues. He should have gotten training ages ago.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2017, 02:44:59 pm »

I always thought William should have been doing appearances starting age sixteen/seventeen (age when most kids start out their first jobs) and should have been doing investitures after he turned twenty-one, after clocking in charitable work behind the scenes from age eighteen. He NEVER should have been allowed to go jet setting and booze it up in clubs and NEVER should have been allowed to do charity work outside of the Commonwealth countries.

india
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2017, 10:58:02 pm »

The fact of the matter is that William is one big fat a$$ schlugg.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2017, 12:15:55 am »

Just think, Kate had his picture on a poster for so many years and ended up with the gross pig we see now. Balding, delusional, pompous, ignored by the world's powerful, and more and more bitter each time we see him. Throw in how out of shape he's become and no wonder she drowns herself in booze.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2017, 12:37:14 am »

William was doing engagements with his parents from the age of about 10.

He did his first solo overseas tour representing HM in 2005 - aged 24 - to NZ.

He has been doing investitures now for around 5 years.

He has been a Councillor-of-State since he was 21 and that is the best training there is - actually doing the job. He is a member of HMs Privy Council.

What most of you believe is that you know better than HM about how to train her heirs. She is the one doing it and she believes they are trained to take over from her.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2017, 12:45:31 am »

HM clearly doesn't know what she's doing or the BRF wouldn't be in such a mess.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: