Royal Gossip
November 17, 2017, 05:21:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 12463 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2017, 01:20:19 am »

Is there any proof whatsoever of allegations that William has alleged paedophile tendencies or had little friends? Can you please give links please (preferably to a major news outlet or reputable website) that stated this? If any such site did print this then if it has incontrovertible proof it certainly deserves to be publicised. If not, then IMHO they're putting out baseless and libellous rubbish.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2017, 01:29:47 am »

Yes, he seems to me a good man, with a good heart, I do not know him, just news from newspapers, I have never seen him in my life, but he seems to me a good man, his children are blessed to have him as father  eating cookies

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2017, 01:32:15 am »

There are two areas of concern here from a Forum Moderator's standpoint.  1.  The automatic and, unproven, link between the LGBT community and pedophilia which is hurtful to anyone who may be in the gay community here and, 2.  Without any legal or factual proof not only is it distasteful but potentially legally damaging to this site to connect pedophilia with any human being.  Please be very mindful of that moving forward or I will be forced to place bans on posters.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2017, 02:19:56 am »

^^^ No disrespect meant to any of the posters but I do not accept these rumours as truths. PW is hetero and dates adult women. I also do not like the photoshopped pics of his you-know-what. There are legitimate pics of him in public arenas (Africa and at age 14 believe it or not!!! Shocked) and they prove he is quite normal down there.  flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2017, 04:00:04 am »

Shocking how things have come to this; he was the everything and he's now becoming yesterday's news. No one saw much of this coming and no one actually thought that William would become this mess. No one ever thought that he would be a focal point of mockery and derision and I am certain that there won't be much for him after a while. His attempts to be hip and hot have fallen flat and lately everything that happens turns to ash.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2017, 04:07:07 am »

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/prince-william-kate-middleton-marriage-counseling/

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2017, 04:28:54 am »

I like how RadarOnline tries to boil it down to William's bad dad dancing. As if Kate hasn't done anything worse than that.  Let me count the ways...

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2017, 05:23:53 am »

^They need more than marriage counseling. In my book, they need the Wizard of Oz.   

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2017, 09:15:15 am »

At some point, mark my words, he is going to lash out at her; marriage counseling is something that isn't going to work. William likes to party and Kate's attempts to turn him into a doormat husband is not going to work. He will either lash out and remind her of her past and tell her that she has no business putting on airs and graces with him or anyone else. I am certain that marriage counseling at this early years of the marriage is a very bad sign. Counseling won't change him and for all we know, he might in fact make it clear that she means nothing to him anymore.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2017, 05:08:20 pm »

^ I believe she already knows she means nothing to him there's no way she couldn't. I don't believe this but it does prove what some of us have been saying. He wants out and has from day one since he didn't want in this scam in the first place. I do wonder if PW will discuss the sprogs and how he want a new wife? Will th e counsellor actually have the honour to tell KM  ro LEAVE? Yeah, I don't believe this one bit.... bored3
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 05:11:10 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2017, 09:15:01 am »

Prince William said to a Norwegein Guest at the Garden Party. They may be going to Norway, on a Scandanavian Tour.

https://twitter.com/Gertsroyals/status/864661812943482882
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2017, 01:02:37 pm »

Piers Morgan @piersmorgan
Prince William criticises media attention re his kids in a @BritishGQ  interview with new pix of his kids.

https://mobile.twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/869133254195937280/photo/1

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2017, 02:45:02 pm »

Sorry Will you are getting media attention and have since you were born.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2017, 02:58:28 pm »

He's such an arse pushing this fantasy life with Waity and "his kids." He ony brings them out when he and his useless so called wife need a boost of pr.
'It's taken me 20 years to come to terms with my mother's death': Prince William reveals his regret that Princess Diana didn't get to meet Kate or her grandchildren as he poses for family photoshoot

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4551882/Prince-William-speaks-candidly-Princess-Diana.html#ixzz4iTYt4mFy
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Idiot boy, if Diana was alive, he'd not be taken in by a bunch of grasping chancers like the Midds. He wouldn't have wasted fertile years lazing around with the likes of Waity. He'd be seen as an important figure who'd be the liaison between the royal family and the youth of world. In other words, Diana would've helped give his role meaning and structure like she did with hers. She would've also helped him deal with mistakes made in the public eye and face them head-on. Oh, well, I wonder if he believes this fantasy life he's pushing to the public.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
india
Princess

« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2017, 05:38:14 pm »

My God In Heaven: when will Weak Willy Woo Woo The Witless stop whining about his mother? Just *be quiet*.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2017, 06:00:58 pm »

'I want George to grow up in a real, living environment, I don’t want him growing up behind palace walls, he has to be out there. I will fight for them to have a normal life.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4551882/Prince-William-speaks-candidly-Princess-Diana.html#ixzz4iUIfYyAM

Well william you know what you could do to make that happen give it all up  and go live with the midds

I want to bring up my children in a happy, stable, secure world and that is so important to both of us as parents.

This is what the midss showed william in the dating years  parents still married still in love  happy happy happy

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2017, 06:42:11 pm »

Whingey will never, ever stop using Mummy as an excuse as long as he lives. i often wonder if other European royals laugh at him and Waity behind their backs.

I haven't played since I stopped
archduchess
courtier

« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2017, 07:13:52 pm »

bill the dumb doesn't want his children to grow up behind palace walls? He wants them do have a normal life?
Is he delusional?  bignono

If he's so sick of his royal life and wants to spare his children 'this burden' then he should abdicate and move far far away where no one care about him.

sorry for rambling  flower

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2017, 07:16:01 pm »

'I want George to grow up in a real, living environment, I don’t want him growing up behind palace walls, he has to be out there. I will fight for them to have a normal life.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4551882/Prince-William-speaks-candidly-Princess-Diana.html#ixzz4iUIfYyAM
Well william you know what you could do to make that happen give it all up  and go live with the midds
I want to bring up my children in a happy, stable, secure world and that is so important to both of us as parents.
This is what the midss showed william in the dating years  parents still married still in love  happy happy happy

I do think that Charles and Diana should never have promoted the myth of a normal life for the princes. As for William, no one is making him do anything. I think he's the type that is just begging to have someone start something with him so he can get worked up.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2017, 07:18:15 pm »

Once again Wimpo closes his eyes for the realities of life and makes it all about HIM.
His grief is worse then other's.
That is the most ridiculous thing he ever said and that says a lot.
Wimpo did NOT face the hardships that come with losing a parent, he did not lose his home, his support system, he did not have financial worries and had access to care.
He can't even see what the fate of other kids is because he doesn't care, he cares only about himself.
Instead of being grateful for all the public support for him he turns that into a problem too.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: