Royal Gossip
July 20, 2017, 07:35:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 8451 times)
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #100 on: April 23, 2017, 01:10:58 pm »

EVERYTHING upsets William.  Everything.

Except maybe cheese toast.

He's got permanent grump face now - just what has he got to be so p#ssed off about?  sly Oh, that counselling you got really helped you.
FrederickLouis
courtier

« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2017, 11:43:06 pm »

Peter Archer is a longtime royal correspondent for the British Press Association.   
Peter had remarked that Prince William tends to block unpleasant things out, to push them to the back of his mind, rather than face them. 
Do you think Peter Archer's remark about Prince William is true?   
stop stop stop stop stop
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #102 on: May 06, 2017, 12:50:30 am »

^ How does Peter Archer know that? Has he spoken to William about it or has William confided in him? The Queen Mother used to 'ostrich' and not speak much about unpleasant things to others, and the Queen has tended to 'ostrich' sometimes too, in her private life. I've never heard of William doing so however, unless it's the fact that he and Harry never tended to talk about the details of their mother's death for a long time as Harry has recently said. What other unpleasant things would have happened to William? No doubt he gets debriefed at times about patients he transports in his work, but that will be it.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #103 on: May 06, 2017, 03:13:08 am »

I believe that chap's correct about Wills. Look at how he doesn't deal with Waity and the Midds; treason and making money off of their connection to him.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2017, 03:17:20 am »

PLATELL'S PEOPLE: Wills needs a lesson in duty from his grandad
Prince or pauper, few of us ever really know the place we hold in other people’s hearts while we’re alive.
The loving words, the expressions of pride, the memories shared, are mostly saved for obituaries and funerals.
So it must be gratifying even for a man as phlegmatic as Prince Philip that, aged 95 and stepping down from formal duties while still full of vigour, has learned what we — his larger family — think of him.
This week, there has been an outpouring of affection and gratitude which, I suspect, probably left him mystified. To the Duke, the past 70 years have simply been a matter of doing his duty for Queen and country.
Now, as he retires from a life of dedication, ‘Team Windsor’ has decreed that his children and grandchildren will step up to the plate. Particularly Prince William.
Yet here’s the rub. William may have inherited his grandad’s regal bearing and bloody-mindedness, yet he shows little of the Duke’s selfless dedication to duty.
In the week that Prince Philip stood down, William’s lawyers were in court suing a French magazine for £1.3 million in damages for publishing topless pictures of Kate five years ago.
Yes, the European paparazzi are deplorable, but such pictures will never be taken again — as long as Kate remembers to keep her top on while she’s sunning herself on holiday.
What’s the point of raking all this up now? Doesn’t it just remind people of that intensely embarrassing episode, and encourage leery blokes to look for them on the internet all over again?
And should William really have allowed his lawyers to argue the images were all the more painful because they reminded him of ‘the harassment that led to the death of my mother’?
One can hardly compare the pain incurred by topless photos of Kate with the loss of Diana.
Of course, William’s grandfather Philip is not unaccustomed to scandal. His alleged trysts with other women have been hinted at or even openly referred to in the media. Yet he has never complained. He’s just got on with the job. Duty first.
William is now 34, older than Philip when he took up his role, yet he still appears workshy, stroppy and insular. His desire to have his own way borders on petulance and smacks of an unattractive assumption of privilege. It’s time he grew up and took a leaf out of Grandpa’s book.
That way, perhaps, he will receive the same kind of adulation in his old age.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4479060/Wills-needs-lesson-duty-grandad.html#ixzz4gGDdkEpQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #105 on: May 06, 2017, 09:19:51 am »

Well said Amanda Platell.  No doubt the sugars will be giving her a bashing, but at least she tells it as it is, and it is the truth.  If council cath found it "painful" to have her fried eggs photographed and show in the press, then why did she continue along those lines displaying full frontal vagina, amazing view of her butt, flashsing in Bhutan at a War Memorial, and so it goes on.  If she even felt mildy embarrassed about the public seeing her fried eggs, then what is her excuse for continue to falsh even more initimate parts of her body, and not whilst on holiday but on official engagements.  Yes, other royals have mishaps, and learn from them, but council cath has become worse, not better, at showing her intimate body parts.  Let us not forget those awful sprayed on mega tight jeggings things she wears, again on engagements, the farm visit this week being a prime example.  So nobody need tell me she suffered pain from those photos, because if she had she would darned well have done her level best to ensure it never, ever, happened again.  As Platell said, the two situations were very different between Princess Diana and council cath, the two are not even similar.  It would all have died down in the press by now, albeit never forgotten, and all they have done is make themselves look even bigger fools than the were in the first place.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #106 on: May 06, 2017, 09:25:04 am »

^Totally agree, and he gets if from HM, she is as weak as dishwater when it comes to doing what is required within her family.  She should have addressed this dire situation of bill medd and council cath several years ago, but no, she let it continue and look at it all now.  Little point in burying your head in the sand, the situation does not go away and whilst you have your head buried it usually gains momentu, as it has in this case.  If he thinks he can close his eyes and it all goes away then he is an even bigger buffoon.  He pays the price, he has to live with it, and pretty plain to see he is not a happy person at all, far from it.  Interesting how much more relaxed and comfortable he feels when he does engagements on his own without council cath.  The trouble with the rf is they think it will all go away because they are who they are, what they don´t realise is that the days of the public, who pay for their lifestyle,  swalloing all the lies they push out have long gone. About time they took their heads out of the sand and realised the truth.  The world has moved on, the rf are antiquated now, with their idea of "modernisation" a joke and an insult to the public. We are not stupid, we can see right through everything they do, about time they wised up or pushed off.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #107 on: May 06, 2017, 12:51:00 pm »

William doesn't block anything out.  He sues when he doesn't get his way.

I haven't played since I stopped
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #108 on: May 06, 2017, 12:52:12 pm »

He must be suing every day of the week then  laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh Oops, forgot, he has to pay now, probably makes him worse knowing he can only sue if he pays.   tehe
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #109 on: May 06, 2017, 01:11:25 pm »

laugh he does nothing else!

I haven't played since I stopped
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #110 on: May 06, 2017, 01:13:14 pm »

I always imagined he did block out parts of his life he doesn't want to face.

This is because I do remember one commentator saying that during his mother's funeral procession, he walked with his head down rather than his head up like Harry, "facing the world". I thought that was quite callous as they were probably in deep shock at the time and he didn't want everyone to see his grief. I know I wouldn't want strangers to watch my every emotion when we buried my sister or my mum. So why should a child like William want that either.  

I think that's where my view came from, but with all that I said happening in his private life that windsor2 alluded to, I do believe he bores his head into sand and hopes the courtiers will make his world alright again by dealing with his many problems.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #111 on: May 06, 2017, 01:44:29 pm »

ITA GB Amanda couldn't have put it better.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #112 on: May 15, 2017, 09:47:06 pm »

LGBT Awards: Prince William honoured for supporting community

Prince William said "nobody should be bullied for their sexuality", as he was recognised for supporting the LGBT community.
He told the British LGBT Awards on Friday evening via a video message: "It's so important to be proud of the person you are."
The Duke of Cambridge was named "straight ally of the year" and was among several celebrities given awards.
TV presenter Clare Balding and diver Tom Daley were also named winners.
Prince William, who appeared on the cover of gay magazine Attitude last year, made the video message ahead of the ceremony in London's Grand Connaught Rooms.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39899174

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #113 on: May 15, 2017, 10:14:02 pm »

blink
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #114 on: May 15, 2017, 10:44:29 pm »

laugh laugh laugh laugh  Straight  -  well, a bit different to what I have heard and read over the years.  It is said that he bats for his own side.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #115 on: May 15, 2017, 10:45:45 pm »

This is pathetic; he could in fact have done more unique, groundbreaking work, but instead he's jumping on the LGBT bandwagon.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #116 on: May 15, 2017, 10:58:34 pm »

We have discussed for years that he was into little boys.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #117 on: May 15, 2017, 11:09:50 pm »

^ Yes, I read an article several years ago.  It stated that hee rented an apartment at Dolphin Square, a right hot den of iniquity, and it is said that he had a little male friend who used to visit him, allegedly abut 9 or 10 years old.  Gave the lease up after 9 months.
india
Princess

« Reply #118 on: May 15, 2017, 11:36:07 pm »

Pedophilia runs rapid in this family.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #119 on: May 16, 2017, 12:53:03 am »

^ Yes, I read an article several years ago.  It stated that hee rented an apartment at Dolphin Square, a right hot den of iniquity, and it is said that he had a little male friend who used to visit him, allegedly abut 9 or 10 years old.  Gave the lease up after 9 months.
Oh my God blink

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7). [/color]
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/KlpwmFfAZWlEumq3MfQCrQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCLSlo6rhr4elQQ&feat=embedwebsite
http://www.maranathaofamerica.org/ - United States
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: