Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 04:29:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2017  (Read 5047 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:52:00 am »

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 09:00:44 am »

I actually think I know why William isn't given the big stuff. If I were a demented conspiracy theorist (as has been shown by my posts on various threads) I would say that the power-that-be don't believe William has the chops to handle more power and so, he isn't getting it. For all the early talk about how Kate would be globetrotting humanitarians/philosophers/power players, it has all come to nothing since you can't PR your way into the backrooms of power. I read a new biography I bought about Fergie and it mentioned that Fergie wanted to do UN work, but the courtiers vetoed it, making Fergie angry.

Given how they live their lives according to the People Magazine fairy-tale narrative, it's surely very jolting to them that they are in fact not at all the influential voices they were hyped to be. The first outing as a couple was at a glitzy gala and William was TRYING to be the elder statesman, but all he got was wolf whistles and made a crappy speech about having a voice. He then probably put on his 'serious elder statesman' face and mixed in the room and felt frustrated at how he was being serious and he wasn't being treated seriously and wasn't being respected in the way he wanted to.

Yet, he hasn't proven himself to be worthy of more. He can't even stand up to a crazy girlfriend and can't cut down the uppity Midds. I he had wanted respect, he could have pressed criminal charges against Kate in 2007, coming down on her like an ocean and could have wiped the field with the Midds and driven them all to prison. He would have in fact ended up with a huge amount of respect from his peers and public. He might be a 'nice' guy, but he's an utter failure as a prince and on the world stage, it's proving yourself as a prince that counts for the most out of all of this.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 11:38:37 am »

He wants to be respected but does not respect others, not even children and their overriding grief as shown is his latest engagement to bereaved children -it was all about HIM - so it's no wonder he's not in a position of responsibility.

He cannot or will not move on with his life, and until he does, all roads to influence and powers will be closed to him.

All we need to do is to compare him to his mum, who, IMHO, was used as a brood mare, but 'rose' above it to carve out her niche in the world and on the world's stage. And concentrate on others and THEIR needs, not necessarily her own.

By doing this, she might have been doing it to heal herself, (I don't know if it did help her), but her focus was, visually anyway, not about herself.

When William tries to do this, his focus is always on himself and his overriding needs. And until he deals with this, through counselling perhaps, he will never reach the heights of his mother. And all the positions that he yearned for and expected to be his own, simply because of an accident of birth, will be denied him. And rightly so IMHO.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 12:47:59 am »

Roya Nikkhah‏@RoyaNikkhah
My @thesundaytimes exclusive: Duke of Cambridge's "big shift" marks "evolution of the monarchy" as he goes full-time
https://twitter.com/RoyaNikkhah/status/820392547524743172/photo/1

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 01:31:16 am »

Going full time? What?! Did HM grant him permission to work? Either that or he's had too much wine and this is a New Year's Resolution.

Or maybe a way of getting the press of his poor back so he can swan off to Mustique.

I think it would be a shock to his system to work full time. Why? He's never even worked part time in either of his helicopter jobs ventures. Co-pilots do not push people around in trolleys. That is not their job.

He must think we have  BS for brains.

Not buying his  BS
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 01:42:28 am »

He wants to be respected but does not respect others, not even children and their overriding grief as shown is his latest engagement to bereaved children -it was all about HIM - so it's no wonder he's not in a position of responsibility.
He cannot or will not move on with his life, and until he does, all roads to influence and powers will be closed to him

Even the biggest world leaders do meet/greets with their people and in the US, it's literally part of the psyche that politicians have.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 02:27:25 am »

This happened before. THe Queen had some apartments at KP all renovated for him to begin full time work with Kate. Maybe this time he'll donate his "farmer's" salary and play normal in the Duchy living the rural life and appear for photo ops cleaning the stables or other rural activities.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 02:41:14 am »

He'll be JUST LIKE Marie Antoinette, at his English version of the Hameau. Kate will seethe at having to live in the country and I am certain that while she won't have to work, she'll be stuck living with her Bald Eagle husband and basically at a point where she wont' even be near her family.

I think it would be a shock to his system to work full time. Why? He's never even worked part time in either of his helicopter jobs ventures. Co-pilots do not push people around in trolleys. That is not their job.

He must think we have  BS for brains. Not buying his

I wonder if HM's illness caused Charles to come down hard on William and Kate and gave them an ultimatum; there is much to be seen, but frankly this could in fact be the main focus. No way is WK going ot be allowed to skive off. No way is this going to be allowed to continue. 26 appearances is the real BS and frankly I do believe that with the press calling them out, William has no choice but to leave his 'military career' and embark on kissing babies and cutting ribbons. No way should he be allowed to do more PR and frankly I wonder if the other officers engaged in some kind of mutiny.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 05:22:20 am »

This happened before. THe Queen had some apartments at KP all renovated for him to begin full time work with Kate. Maybe this time he'll donate his "farmer's" salary and play normal in the Duchy living the rural life and appear for photo ops cleaning the stables or other rural activities.

It turns out he didn't actually donate anything. He "donated" his salary to the air ambulance charity that he worked for. Which basically means he volunteered there, but they spun it in such a way to make him seem charitable, as if he were giving someone money. Also, he was almost never there, so not much work/volunteering anyway.

IF (and that's a big "if") they end up becoming full-time royals, it's about time. No extra points from me. They're 35, most people their age (class of 2000) have been working full-time for years.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 05:54:25 am »

You know, since the beginning of the year, the articles about WK have been negative and the comments universally negative. He's run out of kudos and now I truly believe he's going to spend the rest of the year panicking. His PR staff must be utterly flummoxed and I do believe that they're superfluous. He has no credibility and he refuses to cooperate with the people who are paid to help him; he snubs the courtiers who are trying to prevent the destruction of the RF.

I think we're witnessing the beginning of a horrific downward spiral and I hope he gets hospitalized BEFORE he crashes.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 03:24:54 pm »

Prince William will give up his career as a helicopter pilot to become a full-time royal as Queen

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121496/Prince-William-career-helicopter-pilot-time-royal-Queen-hands-duties.html#ixzz4VqPOmXVA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 06:41:31 pm »

Prince Nasty should just move aside. He does nothing for the monarchy. Nothing.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 11:09:13 pm »

First he says that he is waiting for Granny to give him more work now he's Afraid that he will elbow out his father. What a joke! He does so pathetically little, it is a real farce if he even thinks that. Can this get any more pathetic?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 11:26:19 pm »

^Unfortunately, I'd bet with "yes" it can get more pathetic with him.  He puts in more energy dreaming up reasons for dodging work than what actually working would require.   

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2017, 06:31:09 am »

I think the only reason William married Kate is because in his warped mind, someone coming from a set of divorced parents is somehow a taint on the individual. Much like how having one's parents pay their kid's way makes the kid more virtuous and less likely to be a user.

Prince William will give up his career as a helicopter pilot to become a full-time royal as Queen
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121496/Prince-William-career-helicopter-pilot-time-royal-Queen-hands-duties.html#ixzz4VqPOmXVA

Check this comment:
LEBC,castelvetere, Italy
, 1 week ago
Wow the flasher stalker Waity's workshy influence is incredibly strong. Manipulative little W H 0 R E
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4121496/Prince-William-career-helicopter-pilot-time-royal-Queen-hands-duties.html#ixzz4WwOM5XPb

Christ the gloves are coming off; in the past, something like this wasn't thinkable, much less approved for publication.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2017, 09:58:08 am »

People have no control over the actions of their parents, so they should not be judged for having divorced parents. Kids from divorced families can either see divorce as a way out and be more likely to divorce, or they can learn from how bad the divorce was and be more careful in choosing a spouse and more likely to work things out than divorce.

Paying your own way vs parents paying your way... it depends on the person. Some people can become lazy if their parents pay their own way, other times they work hard because they want to do their parents proud knowing they put their money to good use. Kids who work their way through life will appreciate what they have that much more... but they can also be more likely to burn out from having too much going on, being in school too long, etc.

Every person's situation has positives and negatives. People shouldn't be judged more or less "worthy" based on their parents' marital status or income.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2017, 10:04:05 pm »

Found this by accident, bill medd cuddling Lupo the dog at a polo match.  Never see him showing this kind of affection for the sprogs do we.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/17/article-0-13A7AA01000005DC-706_306x620.jpg
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 11:11:03 pm »

Maybe something is wrong with him where he has trouble relating to people? Heck, even a stranger would be more affectionate to the sprogs than he is. Maybe he just doesn't like kids?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2017, 03:03:31 am »

People have no control over the actions of their parents, so they should not be judged for having divorced parents. Kids from divorced families can either see divorce as a way out and be more likely to divorce, or they can learn from how bad the divorce was and be more careful in choosing a spouse and more likely to work things out than divorce.

Paying your own way vs parents paying your way... it depends on the person. Some people can become lazy if their parents pay their own way, other times they work hard because they want to do their parents proud knowing they put their money to good use. Kids who work their way through life will appreciate what they have that much more... but they can also be more likely to burn out from having too much going on, being in school too long, etc.

Every person's situation has positives and negatives. People shouldn't be judged more or less "worthy" based on their parents' marital status or income.

Yet through his actions, this is what he promotes.

He only put up with Kate because her family feted him with luxury trips and Kate's parents being married was supposed to be an indicator that Kate would be a great perfect wife and mother since her parents did not have a divorce. This is who he is as a person, he prefers the kind of women that are snowflakes, as if earning one's way in life is dirty or makes someone lower than someone who has her life paid all the way through to marriage.

india
Princess

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2017, 10:28:55 pm »

^^The reason he is not affectionate with his kids is explained in The Members Only section.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: