Royal Gossip
September 24, 2017, 04:48:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Cambridge Engagements 2017  (Read 4514 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2017, 07:22:24 am »

Look at this face, he sure looks a shed load more than 35 years old, seriously gone to the dogs since he wed council cath.http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/16/23/434E94B000000578-4796964-The_line_up_of_the_Tattoo_includes_more_than_250_pipers_and_druma-5_1502924156992.jpg
Oh dear God; he looks forty, forty and like a pink cheeked decadent fop. Quite frankly I do believe that he must be secretly miserable; much of his hype is being all about young and hawt and his looks are effectively gone for good now. Balding, prematurely wrinkled, and this is what Kate fought to be married to; talk about earning every bit of shabby outlet gear that she wears.
Charles balded at the same age... I think that he kept Diana's looks until his 25th years after that he started to look a lot more like his uncle Edward... And Kate is not better, she should get a few pounds because being so thin makes her look older... and nature is not being nice to her at all.
And I do not believe that they will work hard on a daily base

I think we can safely give up on that illusion.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2017, 05:56:48 pm »

The vile old looking duo and the work "work" do not fit into the same sentence, very much doubt it ever will.  Council cath consistently gets everything wrong, including that Godawful outfit for the church in Scotland today, and that is just the tip of the iceberg.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2017, 12:35:45 pm »

Here's the daddy! Proud Prince William makes his first public appearance since Kate's pregnancy was announced

It was announced yesterday that Duke and Duchess are expecting third child
    William is in Oxford for a policing conference focusing on mental health
    Will later visit mental health project for Grenfell Tower survivors with Harry
    Duchess was due to attend but is suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4853434/Prince-William-time-pregnancy-news.html
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2017, 05:20:23 pm »

^Already complaining about this one! Says he hasn't been getting enough sleep. As if they don't have separate wings and rooms for him to retreat to.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2017, 03:20:31 pm »

Working around the school run! Prince William hosts the Under-20 England football team after dropping George off for his first day of lessons

Duke is hosting Under-20 England football team at Kensington Palace
    Became first England team to win football World Cup since 1966
    Beat Venezuela 1-0 in the Under-20 World Cup final in Korea
    Earlier William accompanied Prince George for first day at  Thomas's Battersea

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4861708/Prince-William-hosts-20-England-football-team.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2017, 03:51:26 pm »

More hard work hosting a football team.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2017, 09:04:40 am »

^^^ Does he thinks we believe it? Saying it he always wants to prove that he is around the kids.  bignono

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #87 on: September 13, 2017, 06:40:51 pm »

Kensington Palace‏ @KensingtonRoyal

The Duke of Cambridge will attend a #MK50 event in Milton Keynes on 26th September to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the town
HRH will join @CultureMK at a festival in Campbell Park, meeting the Milton Keynes Founders and local community members.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #88 on: September 14, 2017, 06:20:57 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4883786/Prince-William-visits-hospital-Liverpool.html
in these photos I can see a more human William, a William more worried about people, and this makes my heart happy because it reminds me of his mother ... Every time he embraces a person, he becomes sensitized to suffering of someone, he will be bringing his mother's memory better than any documentary he can speak about her, or of her love for the next .... hug

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
sandy
Princess

« Reply #89 on: September 14, 2017, 06:22:41 pm »

Now he calls his daughter "trouble." Odd how he talks about them that way. Other fathers proudly bring out the photos of their children and brag about them. He will complain about the third one too.
india
Princess

« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2017, 09:44:52 pm »

^ There is a definite reason for that. Go to Members Only.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #91 on: September 19, 2017, 05:12:27 pm »

Kensington Palace‏@KensingtonRoyal
 Today The Duke of Cambridge is visiting the Spitalfields Crypt Trust, a charity that helps people recover from addiction & homelessness.

Prince William Jokes with Hairdressers About His Hair Loss
Prince William isn’t shy when it comes to his thinning hair!

On Tuesday morning, the royal dropped into a cafe that has been set up by a homeless charity to help those who deal with addiction and homelessness get back on their feet.

As he arrived at the coffee shop, William shook hands with the men’s hairdressers next door, joking with hairstylist Taz Kabria: “I don’t have much hair, I can’t give you much business.”http://people.com/royals/prince-william-hair-loss-hairdressers/

Prince William asks whether Britain should legalise drugs
The Duke of Cambridge has quizzed recovering addicts about their thoughts on legalising drugs during a visit to a charity supporting users to get clean.

William told three former users it was a "question I had to ask" after talking to them and visiting the east London-based Spitalfields Crypt Trust (SCT), which for more than 50 years has provided much-needed services for alcohol and drug addicts.

In a lighter moment during the visit, the Duke was given two wooden owls for Prince George and Princess Charlotte and a third for his unborn child - and he joked with a former addict, now a trainee midwife, he might see her sooner than she thought http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/19/prince-williams-asks-whether-britian-should-legalise-drugs/

I might see you sooner thank you think': William jokes with trainee midwife over the impending birth of his third child (as pregnant Kate continues her break from royal duties)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4898684/Prince-William-looks-relaxed-visits-charity.html#ixzz4t8r1aKoN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 05:14:45 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #92 on: September 19, 2017, 05:16:17 pm »

Prince William asks whether Britain should legalise drugs
The Duke of Cambridge has quizzed recovering addicts about their thoughts on legalising drugs during a visit to a charity supporting users to get clean.

William told three former users it was a "question I had to ask" after talking to them and visiting the east London-based Spitalfields Crypt Trust (SCT), which for more than 50 years has provided much-needed services for alcohol and drug addicts.

I can't get over how stupid he shows himself to be, by the day; these people are recovering from the murderous effects of drugs on their bodies and minds and he has the stupidity to ask such an inane, rhetorical question.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #93 on: September 19, 2017, 05:27:25 pm »

he Duke of Cambridge has quizzed recovering addicts about their thoughts on legalising drugs during a visit to a charity supporting users to get clean.
William told three former users it was a 'question I had to ask' after talking to them and visiting the east London-based Spitalfields Crypt Trust (SCT), which for more than 50 years has provided much-needed services for alcohol and drug addicts.
In a lighter moment during the visit, the Duke was given two wooden owls for Prince George and Princess Charlotte and a third for his unborn child - and he joked with a former addict, now a trainee midwife, he might see her sooner than she thought.
Sitting in an art room used by the charity based in Shoreditch, the Duke said to the trio: 'Can I ask you a very massive question - it's a big one - there's obviously a lot of pressure growing in areas about legalising drugs and things like that. What are your individual opinions on that?
'I know it's a big question, but you seem like the key people to actually get a very good idea as to, you know, what are the big dangers there - what are the feelings?'
Heather Blackburn, 49, was the first to reply and said she thought the legalisation of drugs was 'a good idea' and that money was wasted on 'drug laws'.

She added: 'Most of the people I've known in recovery, 95 per cent, had massive trauma and terrible stuff happen to them and using drugs to cope and then you get put in prison, you don't get the facilities and the actual help you need, you get punished.
'Which is not going to help anyone taking drugs, it's going to even do more harm I think.'
When William asked: 'So there needs to be more of a social element to it?' she replied there should be more help, such as psychiatrists, so people could turn their lives around earlier.

The Duke added: 'So prison doesn't tackle the root cause of why someone is taking drugs?' and Ms Blackburn replied 'No, it just punishes what you've done, not the reasons why.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4898684/Prince-William-looks-relaxed-visits-charity.html#ixzz4t8uyNUS5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: