Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 09:06:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Cambridge Engagements 2017  (Read 5333 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2017, 08:36:04 pm »

Kensington Palace‏@KensingtonRoyal 
 The Duke, Patron, will join veterans to celebrate the 60th anniversary of founding the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight @RAFCGY on 11 July

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2017, 08:38:37 pm »

It’s an honour to meet them’: Prince William meets RAF heroes on the anniversary of the Battle of Britain and is treated to a magnificent aerial display by Spitfires, Hurricanes and a Lancaster

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4684618/amp/Duke-Cambridge-attends-Battle-Britain-air-display.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2017, 01:53:20 pm »

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal

Show your support for the @Lionesses
https://mobile.twitter.com/Lionesses/status/884375546863517700

Today The Duke of Cambridge, @FA President, has hosted a reception at Kensington Palace to wish the @Lionesses good luck in @UEFAWomensEuro.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2017, 02:40:35 pm »

@Kensington Palace
The Prince of Wales and Duke of Cambridge will attend @EdinburghTattoo The Royal Edinburgh Military Tatoo @edinburghcastle on 16th August.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #64 on: August 16, 2017, 08:52:35 pm »

Just tattoo of us! Princes Charles and William make a rare joint appearance as they view the Edinburgh Military Tattoo together for the first time and watch hundreds of tartan-clad performers on the Scottish capital’s streets

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4796964/Princes-Charles-William-make-rare-joint-appearance.html#ixzz4pwwksVu3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2017, 04:11:09 am »

Willy looks much more at ease hen Waity isn't around.  tehe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2017, 08:59:15 am »

^ Yes, he is always happier when she isn't there.

india
Princess

« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2017, 12:45:22 pm »

^^ This has been quite noticeable for quite a while now. Tells you all you need to know about the state of that marriage.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2017, 03:31:12 pm »

Look at this face, he sure looks a shed load more than 35 years old, seriously gone to the dogs since he wed council cath.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/16/23/434E94B000000578-4796964-The_line_up_of_the_Tattoo_includes_more_than_250_pipers_and_drum-a-5_1502924156992.jpg
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2017, 03:54:18 pm »

^that's a nasty image  ick
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2017, 05:11:36 am »

Lips Sealed Lips Sealed Lips Sealed
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2017, 05:42:13 am »

Look at this face, he sure looks a shed load more than 35 years old, seriously gone to the dogs since he wed council cath.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/16/23/434E94B000000578-4796964-The_line_up_of_the_Tattoo_includes_more_than_
250_pipers_and_drum-a-5_1502924156992.jpg

Oh dear God; he looks forty, forty and like a pink cheeked decadent fop. Quite frankly I do believe that he must be secretly miserable; much of his hype is being all about young and hawt and his looks are effectively gone for good now. Balding, preamturely wrinkled, and this is what Kate fought to be married to; talk about earning every bit of shabby outlet gear that she wears.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2017, 11:49:44 am »

Posted this on another thread, but thought it also related to this one.  Edinburgh Tatto engagement.  Only announced on 14 August, strikes me as a last minute effort to stop the swirling gossip re his being on a sunshine holiday with the entire medd clan, including bill medd and rat features have been to sunnier shores. Good ruse getting him back in time for the Edinburgh Tattoo  -  private jet probably waiting at the airport to whisk him away again  -  taxpayer funded of course.  Sporting a very nice suntan in Edinburgh

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/16/22/434F48F300000578-4796964-image-a-138_1502918476818.jpg

Looks like a bit of sunburn here, and sporting a lovely pimple.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1jEKCoSXKi4/WZUhOsTZYdI/AAAAAAABH4Q/x7_goE6Ga_g2gPhycWQ2DuoHlXDUoq4nACLcBGAs/s640/434E9BCD00000578-4796964-The_Duke_of_Cambridge_watching_a_preview_performance_of_the_Edin-a-4_1502924156402.jpg

Bit of sunburn on the neck too.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/nintchdbpict000346189174.jpg?strip=all&w=960&quality=100
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2017, 12:27:52 pm »

^ Whether Willie was on holiday or not,  I'm more inclined to think that Clarence House wanted him there beside his father to counter all the swirling rumours that Charles and his sons aren't so close since all those docos and interviews of the past months in which William and Harry have been praising and remembering their mum but haven't said a word about their rock and support  laugh their dear old dad.

I believe the Tattoo was a last minute pencil-in, almost certainly because of that and the fact that the media has been swamping everything with pro-Diana stories, and Charles and his beloved Camilla haven't been able to get a look-in , apart from Penny Junor's book on Cam which went down like a lead balloon. IMO Charles doesn't like being portrayed as sidelined, so he got his son to join him in order to persuade everyone that things are great between them.
india
Princess

« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2017, 01:34:21 pm »

Willy Woo Woo had better jump when his father calls. His father is financing his entire life style......paying for everything including most likely the grasping Middletons. If he disrespects his dad, Charles should just cut his petulant, lazy, arrogant arse off at any sign of further disrespect.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2017, 05:39:46 pm »

He needs to cut him off.  He is an arrogant, lazy oik of the lowest order.  He does nothing but ponce off the taxpayer, and then turn his nose up at them as if they are dirt beneath his shoe.  He grabs everything and gives nothing.  He forgets that without public funding he would not be living the luxurious, bone idle lifestyle he has, he is there by accident of birth, not by choice of the public.  In a normal world he would be nothing, too lazy to work, lacking intelligence, and too arrogant for his own good.  Cut off his funding and send him packing, fast, that is what chucky should do.
india
Princess

« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2017, 07:23:12 pm »

^I would just love to see Chucky to that to Woo Woo and his Lumpy Faced Potato Head Council Cath.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2017, 08:34:16 pm »

Charles can't cut him off nad leave him in poverty, that is the catch with being royal; I wager that the Labor party is quietly celebrating this mess the Windsors have made.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2017, 10:37:50 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/08/16/23/434E94B000000578-4796964-The_line_up_of_the_Tattoo_includes_more_than_
250_pipers_and_drum-a-5_1502924156992.jpg

Oh dear God; he looks forty, forty and like a pink cheeked decadent fop. Quite frankly I do believe that he must be secretly miserable; much of his hype is being all about young and hawt and his looks are effectively gone for good now. Balding, prematurely wrinkled, and this is what Kate fought to be married to; talk about earning every bit of shabby outlet gear that she wears.
Charles balded at the same age... I think that he kept Diana's looks until his 25th years after that he started to look a lot more like his uncle Edward... And Kate is not better, she should get a few pounds because being so thin makes her look older... and nature is not being nice to her at all.

And I do not believe that they will work hard on a daily base

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2017, 02:09:58 am »

Charles can't cut him off nad leave him in poverty, that is the catch with being royal; I wager that the Labor party is quietly celebrating this mess the Windsors have made.

Charles wanted heirs. He got them. He could have stayed single if he did not want the heirs. I doubt he'd let Andrew and his children take over by cutting off his heir William. And there would go his dream of having the scaled down monarchy if he keeps money from his heir for him to do royal work. Charles is stuck.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: