Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 08:56:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Cambridge Engagements 2017  (Read 6639 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #120 on: November 01, 2017, 05:04:08 pm »

Prince William reveals he plans to teach Prince George how to use the telephone in an emergency - after meeting a five-year-old girl who made a life-saving 999 call

Prince William met Suzie McCash at the Pride of Britain Awards on Monday
    Learned she saved her mother's life by dialing 999 when she stopped breathing
    Said that he would teach Prince George how to use the phone in an emergency

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5038601/William-reveals-plans-teach-George-use-phone.html

^ Yes, because G might be n his own like the little girl, no army of servants, nannies, cooks etc around to be called. Whom is he trying to fool?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #121 on: November 01, 2017, 05:34:25 pm »

^So true and he knows that, so, WHY does he have to spin the focus on everything to being all about him?huh  The focus and conversation should be on how smart and brave the little girl was. The end, the end, the end.  

In this instance, his remark is not only ludicrous but he ratchets the crazy up to, “stop right there, let’s talk about me, George, etc”.  He was an utter and complete fool on this.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 01:26:00 am by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2017, 01:14:21 am »

^true. Catherine Quinn should work on his leadership skills as he's sorely lacking if every conversation has to lead back to him and George.
Duke of Cambridge becomes emotional as he condemns 'barbaric' illegal wildlife trade during gala dinner in London for conservation charity
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5044523/Prince-William-emotional-Tusk-gala-dinner.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2017, 03:33:50 am »

Emotional? Well okay or maybe he had a eye itch.  Cool
marion
Duchess

« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2017, 07:38:26 am »

He doesn't have any leadership skills to work on. CQ is certainly going to have her work cut out with these two.

He always turns things round to brings out himself because that's all he truly cares about
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2017, 07:49:34 am »

Prince William warns that there are too many people in the world

Rapidly growing human populations risk having a "terrible impact" on the world, the Duke of Cambridge has warned.

The Duke said that as a result, wildlife was being put under "enormous pressure" and called for the issue to be addressed with renewed vigour.

His concerns echo those of his grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, who in 2011 advocated “voluntary family limitation" as a means of solving overpopulation, which he described as the biggest challenge in conservation.

His grandson, royal patron of the Tusk Trust, told the charity’s gala dinner in London that measures needed to be taken to save certain animal populations.

“In my lifetime, we have seen global wildlife populations decline by over half,” he said.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/02/prince-william-warns-many-people-world/?WT.mc_id=tmgoff_fb_tmg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2017, 10:05:48 am »

^ Gosh, I truly despise these people, the stink of hypocrisy is so strong, I can't stand it.
Why did Phil then go on to have four children?? And why is Bill the Plumber now having a third? Living off of taxpayers' backs, yet these very hardworking people are denied government help for a third child and are told in no uncertain terms to not dare have more than two, two is seen as a huge family now.
I wish the earth would open up and swallow these crass idiots.

"Do as I say, not as I do", yeah, great idea, shows true leadership skills right there. Tw*ts, all of them.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 10:07:32 am by HRHOlya » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #127 on: November 03, 2017, 02:08:00 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke of Cambridge will attend the @CityVetNet Gala in support of the @DNRCOfficial campaign at the @I_W_M on 9th November.

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke of Cambridge is at the @metpoliceuk Passing Out Parade, to mark the graduation of 182 new recruits from the Met's Police Academy.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal/status/926442754183434240/photo/1

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

marion
Duchess

« Reply #128 on: November 03, 2017, 03:26:46 pm »

With waity ??
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #129 on: November 03, 2017, 04:13:13 pm »

^She’s too busy deciding between beige or light tan nail polish perhaps.   eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #130 on: November 03, 2017, 05:04:06 pm »

^Don't forget clear. Gotta have that in there as an option since William doesn't like her wearing colors on her nails.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #131 on: November 03, 2017, 05:13:56 pm »

^That’s true.  She must be in a fetal curl of indecision by now. 

And whoo hoo we get to see Mt Baldy in a tuxedo whining about something, anything or everything.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: November 03, 2017, 07:05:18 pm »

^I've spent the morning reading the comments section of articles on the most recent engagement. He sure did stick his foot in his mouth.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
lesken
royal watcher

« Reply #133 on: November 03, 2017, 08:54:28 pm »

I had a suspicion that William wasn't the brightest person on the planet, but I didn't realize what an idiot he is. Either that or  he is a complete hypocrite. Telling people to stop having children when he is on his third and telling people not to hunt exotic wildlife when he hunts what he pleases shows how out of touch he is.  I wonder if he's taking lessons from Trump.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #134 on: November 03, 2017, 09:13:28 pm »

Twitter is tearing him apart right now, and rightfully so.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2017, 09:15:36 pm »

^^ The Windsors are certainly an astounding bunch. As someone on rd commented, why didn't he bring his over-population concerns up in India & China, where there actually is an overpopulation problem (they together make up more people than Europeans and Africans put together, likely put Americans in there too and you still don't reach the amount of people India & China have alone!).

Some people deign to engage their apparatus upstairs before opening their stupid bloody gob, Bill ought to practice that for a bit.  
William
withstupid

But as they say, "stupid is as stupid does."

^ Sadly any criticism pearls right off the Cambs, 'cuz h*ters gonna h*te.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2017, 10:30:15 am »

The Duke of Cambridge gives a speech at the Tusk Trust Ball

https://www.royal.uk/duke-cambridge-gives-speech-tusk-trust-ball

Prince William branded a hypocrite for warning world is over-populated while awaiting arrival of third child

The prince faced a backlash on social media after he made comments about the rising population in Africa, despite adding another to his own brood
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-william-branded-hypocrite-warning-11462605.amp
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 10:33:27 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2017, 01:05:26 pm »

His speech writer will be blamed for this one. Wouldn't be surprised if we see yet another resignation in the upcoming weeks...and a new sprog picture released to soften the hearts of the pleebs.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2017, 11:58:24 pm »

William even would go to some wealthy person's estate and blast animals on the property. what a hypocrite. This would be his idea of a "fun" weekend.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #139 on: November 05, 2017, 01:30:10 am »

^Sounds like the yearly boys trip he goes on where Jecca ends up being the only girl.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: