Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 04:30:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duke of Cambridge Engagements 2017  (Read 1938 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:49:28 am »

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 02:28:33 am »

Emily Andrews ‏@byEmilyAndrews 
#Kate & William are getting back to work early: he's visiting a Centrepoint hostel 10 Jan; she the Anna Freud National Centre 11 Jan #royals

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 05:12:58 pm »

Oh My God  -  can they manage it.  Their life is one long ruddy holiday, look at how long they have been off during the festive period.  Nice one budgie smuggler bill, leave all the other crew at EAAA do the Christmas duties -  oops, silly me, how can they miss him, he is never there  laugh laugh laugh laugh
Val
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 08:12:05 pm »

^

Those with proper jobs and mortgages to pay went back to work this week.  January 10th early - what a joke!
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 09:12:26 pm »

Oh My God  -  can they manage it.  Their life is one long ruddy holiday, look at how long they have been off during the festive period.  Nice one budgie smuggler bill, leave all the other crew at EAAA do the Christmas duties -  oops, silly me, how can they miss him, he is never there  laugh laugh laugh laugh
    please, what is a budgie smuggler? dontknow
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 09:45:05 pm »

A budgie smuggler is those tight, tiny swimming briefs if the sort that US swimmer Mark Spitz wore in the Olympics.

They're so called as a man only just smuggle his Crown Jewels into them without exposing himself.

And competitive divers use to them even today.

They are the equivalent of a bikini on a woman where everything is on show. And PA wore them when he represented Scotland at water polo.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 12:19:27 am »

flower Thanks but are you saying a man's private area is called a budgie?  dontknow
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2017, 12:32:22 am »

^ In Australia a pair of Speedos (bathing costume) are nicknamed 'budgie smugglers' because the shape of the male's private parts under the silky material moves when wet as if there's something live being smuggled in there. Male private parts aren't called budgies in Australia under any other circumstances, however.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2017, 01:53:33 am »

Thanks I understand now. thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2017, 02:17:04 am »

^ In Australia a pair of Speedos (bathing costume) are nicknamed 'budgie smugglers' because the shape of the male's private parts under the silky material moves when wet as if there's something live being smuggled in there. Male private parts aren't called budgies in Australia under any other circumstances, however.

I never fail to be amazed at how education this forum can be easter-egg-basket

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 07:26:09 pm »

Kensington Palace ‏@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Prince Harry will attend the inaugural @EndeavourFund Awards ceremony on 17 January

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 07:30:18 pm »

EAAA not seeing much of the loser this month then are they.  Done the pr photo op, that will suit the plebs for the next couple of months. Sadly the plebs no longer believe it all, thank goodness, and know what a lazy oik he is.  As for haza, surprised he has the gall to show his face, too busy dropping his zip for the slut from Suits.  Having those two turn up is a no-brainer, in fact they don´t have a whole brain between the two of them.  Haza way down in my estimation, he needs to get a job as well, athough no doubt would never turn up just like that nasty ape of a brother of his.  I feel sorry for any charity they are affiliated too, talk about give them a bad name and a drop in donations. Better if they kept them away.
india
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 07:42:36 pm »

I would not like  to be around The Duke of Dork. He is a nasty toxic lying person who abuses his very old grandparents who have given him everything. He cannot be around his brother without saying something nasty about him...always putting him down. He doesn't do any charity any favors representing them. He is a hideous human being that needs to be kept away.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:46:30 pm by india » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 07:05:21 pm »

Centrepoint ‏@centrepointuk  2h2 hours ago
"It's all about grime now right? Im learning all about grime!" Prince William discusses music with one of our volunteer mentors.

its so cringe when ever william tries to be hip

Does one enjoy a kickabout?' Prince William giggles as he struggles to name the celebrity on his forehead during a visit to a homeless hostel
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4105240/Prince-William-visits-Centrepoint-homeless-hostel.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailUK

Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 07:13:45 pm »

BIG difference in the way William acts when Kate is not around.

I haven't played since I stopped
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 12:09:58 am »

And that says everything about their toxic relationship.

If you have to radically change your behaviour only when your other half is next to you, then how can you ever be relaxed with them in that relationship?

I'm not explaining it very well, but I'm sure you know what I mean.   flower
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 12:13:16 am »

I get what you're saying  easter-bunny

I haven't played since I stopped
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 11:02:03 pm »

A hairy situation! Prince Harry jokes around as he presents double amputee with a medal - as he and William honour wounded servicemen and women at Endeavour Fund Awards

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4129264/William-Harry-celebrate-wounded-servicemen-women.html#ixzz4W3xXDskk
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2017, 04:19:53 pm »

On the 1st March, The Duke of Cambridge, Patron of @SkillForceUK, will launch the charity's new award programme, The Prince William Award.
HRH will visit a school in Wales & meet children who trialled the programme, which aims to develop good character, confidence & resilience
The Duke will give a speech to mark the official launch of the award, and congratulate children already participating in the programme.

This morning The Duke of Cambridge, who is Patron of @centrepointuk will officially launch the @centrepointuk helpline in London.
The helpline is the first ever advice service to offer young people who are homeless, or at risk of homelessness a full support service.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2017, 10:47:44 pm »

^Oh the irony of it   easter-lol

will visit a school in Wales & meet children who trialled the programme, which aims to develop good character, confidence & resilience

Shame he did not join the trials, he has none of this traits, not one of them.  Wonder if he realises how ridiculous it makes him look, probably not, too thick skinned and full of himself, thinks he is Stan the Man - in his dreams.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: