Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 04:31:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2017  (Read 16826 times)
Liza
courtier

« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2017, 08:56:47 pm »

I was watching the Diana special on TV and I noticed yet another time KM copied off of Diana.  In 1979, Diana had a Volkswagen Jetta and I think it was blue   Apparently Diana was in an accident with this Volkswagen, so she bought the red Metro next.  KM also had a Volkswagen after she copied/followed William to Uni. at St. Andrews and I think Kate's Volkswagen blue like Diana's.

It would be a huge moneymaker to create a documentary on all of the times KM has copied Diana and it would be hilarious.

Sorry I couldn't find the "Copycat" thread.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2017, 09:05:34 pm »

Yes, I had noticed that too - the blue car, but I preferred to believe that it was just another coincidence TCP painting easter egg

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2017, 09:46:36 pm »

^^ that would be a documentary worth watching!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #263 on: August 14, 2017, 06:41:01 am »

I think that after it all starts spilling out, Kate's life story will in fact be one where she is shown for the mess she always was. You see, I think that she had quite the history by the time she hit St. Andrews and if she had never hooked up with William, William might have been better off. I don't think it's crossed Kate's mind that sometimes love is letting go and not imposing yourself into someone's life. She might have in fact been able to hide her past, find a decent guy, and then end up being able to basically live a happy life. As for William, I think he wanted to do things a certain way, but he ended up making the mistake of thinking that he had to fix Kate and he now basically got his entire life derailed. Kate is essentially an addict and it manifests in various ways. I recognize the signs since I got mixed up with the wrong type.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: