Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 09:02:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2017  (Read 19737 times)
Liza
courtier

« Reply #260 on: August 13, 2017, 08:56:47 pm »

I was watching the Diana special on TV and I noticed yet another time KM copied off of Diana.  In 1979, Diana had a Volkswagen Jetta and I think it was blue   Apparently Diana was in an accident with this Volkswagen, so she bought the red Metro next.  KM also had a Volkswagen after she copied/followed William to Uni. at St. Andrews and I think Kate's Volkswagen blue like Diana's.

It would be a huge moneymaker to create a documentary on all of the times KM has copied Diana and it would be hilarious.

Sorry I couldn't find the "Copycat" thread.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #261 on: August 13, 2017, 09:05:34 pm »

Yes, I had noticed that too - the blue car, but I preferred to believe that it was just another coincidence TCP painting easter egg

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #262 on: August 13, 2017, 09:46:36 pm »

^^ that would be a documentary worth watching!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #263 on: August 14, 2017, 06:41:01 am »

I think that after it all starts spilling out, Kate's life story will in fact be one where she is shown for the mess she always was. You see, I think that she had quite the history by the time she hit St. Andrews and if she had never hooked up with William, William might have been better off. I don't think it's crossed Kate's mind that sometimes love is letting go and not imposing yourself into someone's life. She might have in fact been able to hide her past, find a decent guy, and then end up being able to basically live a happy life. As for William, I think he wanted to do things a certain way, but he ended up making the mistake of thinking that he had to fix Kate and he now basically got his entire life derailed. Kate is essentially an addict and it manifests in various ways. I recognize the signs since I got mixed up with the wrong type.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #264 on: September 13, 2017, 02:20:58 am »

Here’s How Kate Middleton Inspired Savannah Guthrie’s New Children’s Book

“Today” anchor Savannah Guthrie is branching out of the world of news and dipping her toes in the publishing world. On Tuesday, she released her new children’s book, Princesses Wear Pants, which she co-authored with Allison Oppenheim, the wife of Noah Oppenheim, the president of NBC News. The story follows Princess Penelope Pineapple and hopes to show kids that it’s what they do that matters most, not how they look.

The idea was partly inspired by the Duchess of Cambridge herself, Kate Middleton, who wears all kinds of outfits when attending royal engagements. Guthrie and Oppenheim wanted their daughters, Vale and Ayla, to understand that just because they want to look like princesses doesn’t mean they can’t do things other than wear dresses and dance at an imaginary ball.

“I said, ‘Well, what else do princesses do?’ And [Ayla] had no idea,” Oppenheim explained to HuffPost on Build Series Tuesday. “So I thought, well, this is a great teachable moment and a great opportunity for a conversation about, what do women in leadership roles really do? Do they have responsibilities for their community? Do they help other people in need? How can we talk about this and stay in her imaginary world — which is so fun and exciting, we don’t want to take her away from that at all — but how can we take it and make it a little more practical and a little more meaningful?”
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/how-kate-middleton-inspired-savannah-guthries-new-childrens-book_us_59b83250e4b02da0e13cf811?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2017, 03:16:17 pm »

Kate doesn't do dozens of engagements regularly.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2017, 03:50:05 pm »

Well yeah it's a load of twaddle and they only said Waity is the "inspiration" because it will generate the most press.

The title alone is ironic, "Princesses Wear Pants", Waity neither wears "pants" in the BrE sense of knickers/ underwear, nor does she wear "pants" in the AE sense of "trousers", she wears spray on jeggings at best, a handful of times a year.

If these ditzy authors wanted a "princess" for kids to look up to, in the way they describe, they would have had much better inspiration looking at another Windsor member or many other European families, instead of Duchass Doolittle.
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2017, 06:32:24 pm »

^Almost anybody would have been a better choice sadly. Unless you want excuses, flashing, insecurity, eating and exercise disorders, Diana cosplay, lies, laziness, manic facial expressions- Kate excels at those!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #268 on: September 14, 2017, 01:58:53 am »

SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: How Carole helps Kate and Pippa to stay so slim (by their Uncle Gary, who admits he's rather porky by comparison)

Carole's brother, Gary Goldsmith, says she's responsible for Kate's slender shape
    'Carole has always looked after herself and eaten healthily,' Mr Goldsmith said
    The 53-year-old, now a multi-millionare, is embarrassed by his portly shape

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4882312/How-Carole-helps-Kate-Pippa-stay-slim.html
Val
Princess

« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2017, 07:08:25 am »

^

When some of the photos in that article were first published, (some after the engagement) there was much criticism of the three Middleton women and their ghastly triumphant smiles.  They just couldn't contain their glee at finally catching naive and dumb Willy.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2017, 04:49:22 pm »

You know, if Kate does a home birth, I am certain that she'll end up never coming back to public life at all. There really is no point ; no one thinks she cares about anyone but herself and no one really has any place for her. There really is no place for her in public life and there really is no place for her in William's life; she isn't anything at all to anyone and it is clear that she just wants to mooch around and watch the television while pushing people around. She has such a malicious nature that it's no wonder she can't connect. Everything has fallen flat about her and even if she tries, she will always be a half a dozen steps behind. She never went to uni to get a good education, despite that being the POINT of the place, she was a lousy girlfriend to William, forgetting that it wasn't his job to coddle her, and failed to be much of a wife after the wedding. She clearly doesn't like her kids and clearly isn't interested in having any kind of relationship with them or the BRF. At this point she'll be openly considered an odd addendum to William's life, a hanger-on who clearly doesn't fit in anywhere at his level and will never truly stand there on her own two feet.

If this isn't an object lesson about WHY social climbing never comes to any good, it's this.

india
Princess

« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2017, 09:49:27 pm »

^ She should just stay locked up behind the gates of KP. It would make life a lot better for the Rf. She is nothing but a huge liability.
Lindsay
Baroness

« Reply #272 on: September 15, 2017, 06:19:42 pm »

Could they send a shrink into. It maybe way to late for the parents but Willnot grew up with issues and Cannot didn't fair any better and there is soon to be three innocent victims in all this that need to grow up to be functional and have better coping skills than their parents. The nanny can only be expected to do so much.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2017, 06:01:13 am »

A shrink is only so good as their patient; I don't think Kate would be a cooperative patient.

I mentioned on another thread on how she manages to miss the point of every major stage of her life. She clearly isn't interested in learning anything, despite going to university (where she spent her time mooching off of William and partying instead of building some kind of expertise); once she was married she decided to skip out of her husband, leaving him alone on his birthday and preferring to avoid the other military wives; at the 2012 Olympics she pawed Harry and ignored the other royals seated nearby (not even trying to maintain good relations) and dressed very cheaply in front of her husband; prefers to brainstorm all sorts of fun ventures, but ignores her duties and charities and her other obligations; married into a way of life where hierarchy is everything, but flouts HM and Charles at every chance; likes to wear foreign designers despite being required to promote British fashions. I'm not going to start on her issues with the media.

^ She should just stay locked up behind the gates of KP. It would make life a lot
better for the Rf. She is nothing but a huge liability.

I do believe that the RF has no idea what to do with her and I don't think she knows what to do with herself. It's a shame really, since for a while she might have actually made a lot of her role if she had had the willingness to grow up. If she just lives the life of a complete and full blown recluse I am certain that the world will just pass her by and I am sure that the marriage might be quietly dissolved. Thing is, she has lost her footing completely and I am sure that she'll end up living either in the bowels of KP, or she'll end up locked up in a hospital. The press won't cover her since they are surely sick of her endless lawsuits.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: