Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:46:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2017  (Read 9590 times)
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 01:01:16 am »

OMG, that is so rude!  It's completely unacceptable.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2017, 02:57:11 am »

Rude indeed!!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2017, 05:08:09 am »

It's not like she's been anything other than grossly uncouth in her role (this Christmas snub being the latest act of lese majeste).

Put down your fork after three bites, greet people with a kiss and NEVER let guests wash up! Etiquette expert reveals the Duchess of Cambridge’s rules for hosting a successful party

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4083998/Etiquette-expert-reveals-Duchess-Cambridge-s-hosting-rules.html#ixzz4UkNMl9zY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Carry a clutch bag to drinks parties
The Duchess of Cambridge always holds her bag in front of her with both hands in when she is attending events.
This sends a subtle signal that she's not free to shake hands, and relieves the awkwardness of having to do so with every person in the room.
no its  rude closed off and insecure . she still have to shake hands when she's at public events

You know, she needs to stop this safe space BS and hunker down. She should taste peanut butter if she's given it, smile in a friendly way even when seeing bare breasts, and STOP it with the deliberate inability to handle the slightest discomfort. Or need a vacation in the middle of a foreign tour.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2017, 09:21:29 am »

What! She won't even acknowledge people now!
Surely a few handshakes can't be that taxing  stop
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 10:52:43 am »

Why the Duchess of Cambridge only ever carries a clutch bag - and the reason makes her seem VERY standoffish

small box clutch, often carried in front of her with both hands, and now etiquette experts have revealed that the Duchess of Cambridge's favoured handbag is down to more than just a fashionable choice.

Recently, the founder of Beaumont Etiquette Myka Meier told Good Housekeeping that the way the Duchess 'holds her bag in front of her in both hands when shaking hands might be awkward'.

But now MailOnline's expert in all things mannerly William Hanson says that the Kate is going about things the wrong way by using her handbag as a shield.

'The Duchess of Cambridge may well prefer not to shake hands with certain people - but there are other ways to achieve this, as used by The Queen and other members of the royal family, than opting for a clutch over a bag with a strap,' he told FEMAIL.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4091922/Why-Duchess-Cambridge-carries-clutch-bag.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 05:02:13 pm »

^^If she doesn't want to touch the great unwashed she could wear gloves
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2017, 05:37:24 pm »

If she doesn't want to mingle with the great unwashed, she shouldn't have thrown herself at William.

This only proves my point that girls like her who are raised in the safe space middle class concept literally will NOT be willing to deal with the realities of royal life. The life of charity work, meeting delegates, doing a good job at engaging the public. She married William to ESCAPE middle class routine life, not to connect William to the wider public. Everyone around William saw this, but the dumb-skull wouldn't face hard facts about her motivations. He wouldn't see her real intentions. Not shaking hands is a sign that she feels contaminated by her own people, where she literally comes from.

She's getting crucified in the comments and I don't think she's at a point where she will ever get it.

What a disgusting waste of space she's made of her role. After all the nothing she brings, she has the gall to DEIGN to make appearances and mingle with the plebs. She has the GALL to DEIGN to show up to Court (only) when ordered and she isn't at a point where she is breaking even in regards to spending vs the duties she was supposed to perform. She's literally so utterly disgusting and I don't think she's where she has any business being. Just think, the past six years have been filled with more lives destroyed because of her than any other royal in history. Suspected of murder (Jacintha) no less.

Nothing but trouble since day one and apparently William still holds on instead of kicking her arse to the curb. If he had broken up with her decisively in 2007 and filed legal action instead of taking her back, just think of how different things would be. She would be forced to make her own way in life and would end up a paragraph in William's biography and she would likely be happy. William would be either still single and enjoying life while dating someone he genuinely would be interested in and then naturally, there would be a lot more balance in life. The Midds would be working on regular lives.

Amazing how much destruction that Kate has wrought on the BRF and nation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2017, 05:42:09 pm »

^ goodpost
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2017, 08:23:15 pm »

So I take it you're a bit disappointed in her KF?   easter-lollaugh

Seriously, what I think of your post is

worship   worship

Brilliant. Perfection in a post.

Thank you.
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2017, 01:12:50 am »

I call BS on this DM article. It's not that she wants to be touched by the great unwashed. She, disgusting thing that she is, is obsessed with her infected, over exposed nasty crotch. And that is what it is. Period.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2017, 03:05:17 am »

Exactly right, India! She has always been obsessed with her nasty nether regions.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2017, 03:33:36 am »

I don't know about you, but something odd has happened. After the New Year was rung in, it's as if a major shift has occurred. I know how superstitious it sounds, but I wonder if whether or not Fate has somehow lost all patience and as a result, has walked away from favoring Kate. It happened to Marie Antoinette and other historical figures; both Kate and Marie started out under lucky stars and basically lived a life of upward trajectory, but it ended up coming apart after a number of years. There was even an Almanac that stated (right before Marie Antoinette ascended the Throne of France) "A lady who was fortune's favorite is about to play her last role" and it was believed to apply to Madame du Berry, but it was likely applying to Marie Antoinette herself. It's like everyone turned on Kate after she refused to do the Irish Guards and now she's run out of luck. The press is trying to help her, but the comments section is loaded with vitriol and loathing. She can't do anything right and the other gossip forums are basically mocking her at all times. I feel like we're watching a modern version of the revolutionary gossip and hatred that preceded the overthrow of the French monarchy. Lampoons and other mockery hasn't happened yet, but frankly the comments are getting more and more vicious and I don't believe Kate fully comprehends reality yet.

Like Marie Antoinette she has the hatred of the aristocracy and the resentment of the people. The press stands as a buffer, but the minute those photographers are convicted, the world media will in fact end up crucifying her worse than anything. The French alone, they'll deep-fry her.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2017, 04:22:57 am »

The Royal Photographic Society have lost all credibility awarding Kate an honour for the sort of snaps every mother takes.  Total sycophancy.  Some saying pa Midd took some too.

Maybe someone was 'persuaded' to give her this honour.  We know TPTB read this forum so have undoubtedly picked up on how unpopular she is, due in part to her workshy ways, so are trying to polish up her image

Nice try guys but you're wasting your time
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2017, 04:58:09 am »

^^Probably leading up to and just after the royal wedding, she was at her most popular. Before that she was ridiculed in the British press for being waity and workshy. At the time of the wedding, a larger population of people worldwide got to know her and doubters seem to let up to give her a chance of making good on her promise in her engagement interview to "work hard." But she really didn't and now that she has children she's even less likely to. So her popularity fell. I actually think recently Kate's image has improved a bit and the fact that she and PW are going back to work right away (who knows how long that will last though) gives hope that they have realized that they need to take on more workload. I do not think she will ever go back to the level of popularity she had at the time of the wedding, but she could become respectable with some hard work. 
Val
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2017, 08:14:42 am »

^

It would help if she didn't always have that awful grasping family in tow, popping up everywhere in a way no other Royal relative has ever done.  Those close say QE is often in despair over their antics.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2017, 05:09:41 pm »

It's not like anyone wishes her ill, but they wish she would go away and stop imposing herself in places she doesn't belong. She doesn't belong in the royal world and she has no business going to public parks and expecting people to not show an interest and just get out of her way. She's been treating the planet as her little playground and treating careers and she shoving her family down the throats of the aristocracy and BRF, even though they aren't welcome.

It's clear she's living out some alternate reality and people are sick of 'the narrative' and just want to get down to business and SURVIVE the economic fallout. Right now people are getting thrown into the streets and starving or too cold from lack of heat and Kate just goes about her merry business of mooching and pushing her family at the aristos who just want to go about their lives and business without any kind of disruption.

I think a a lot of exasperation comes from how she's self destructing and not realizing that it's not cute or funny. Right now the economy is in tatters and no end of it in sight and Kate is still behaving as if the Eighties are back and the economy is roaring along. It's not funny watching someone throw their life away and it's not funny seeing someone make a mess of themselves and it's not funny destroying livelihoods and careers because Kate threw a temper tantrum.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2017, 05:12:26 pm »

That claw! laugh
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/08/12/3BF3023B00000578-4098956-image-m-19_1483878375602.jpg
india
Princess

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2017, 06:24:56 pm »

^The Claw for sure. Always out front and center. And Prince Petulant is getting uglier by the second.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2017, 06:32:06 pm »

What real, involved mother wears a rock that size? Seriously - that deluded man-insect needs to get over herself.  laundry
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2017, 06:37:20 pm »

I suspect that's the reason why she never wears gloves, even in cold weather, as that ugly ring always has to be flashed at people.  It's the symbol of her triumph and, thus, the ascent of the Middletons. 

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: