Royal Gossip
October 18, 2017, 02:12:17 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2017  (Read 19613 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #160 on: May 14, 2017, 08:27:12 pm »

^ Pretty spot on as it happens.
Loved this comment from the Specatator article, link above.
Sorry, you hit some marks and completely missed others. The gauche-climbing opportunists the Middletons a steadying influence? Please. Photogenic Kate? Not likely -And Brits certainly don't need to be called racists by an interfering American PR lout and the equally nauseating Yank Media Meggie. It's very fair to add that she ought to be deeply ashamed using the Brits so badly - small wonder they don't like her. Remember how she whined and snivelled about the obstrusive media around her house (or more likely the house of the live-in she soundly dumped when she went on the make for richer fry) and there were only a few people? Yeah, so well-known - not. Like Middleton, she's a phony and a user and out to get what she can out of one half of a pair of disappointing, lazy, stupid and arrogant princes. But I am sure there a
few holdouts from the Diana was a Saint era who think they are beyond reproach.

Ever since Kate started dating William it was one press drama after another and then after marriage, one hysterical reaction from WK after another. Throw in the Midds and frankly there hasn't been an ounce of stability in the House of Windsor since.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #161 on: May 14, 2017, 09:09:26 pm »

^ That is exactly right. Once he married into that lot it has been a total nightmare.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #162 on: May 14, 2017, 09:15:25 pm »

The only reason she hasn't burned out yet is because she's supplied with both enablers and the tools to torment and abuse people she views as the problem. If she had not had her parents and William she would have self destructed a long time ago.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2017, 07:50:57 am »

Good old Lolaloveheart, some great pieces here, seems she has been MIA for a little while, so pleased she is back

WITTERING HEIGHTS
http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=3984

KATE MIDDLETON’S MASKS
http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=3995

BAFTAS BARF-TA
http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=3971
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2017, 01:43:13 pm »

EACH @EACH_hospices
Our Royal Patron HRH The Duchess of Cambridge has shared a video message to celebrate
https://www.each.org.uk/childrens-hospice-week

Her Royal Highness, The Duchess of Cambridge supports Children’s Hospice Week
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vDiYBWuixqE

QUEEN OF ARTS Kate Middleton wins praise for sketching pic of church where sis Pippa married for order of service
THE Duchess of Cambridge was lauded at her sister’s wedding party after pencilling a “superb” drawing of the church.

Art-fan Kate created the piece which sister Pippa and groom James Matthews printed in the order of service for the big day.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3616126/kate-middleton-wins-praise-for-sketching-pic-of-church-where-sis-pippa-married-for-order-of-service/
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:49:39 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2017, 02:32:48 pm »

Found this on RD, someone asked the question of when she last visited a hospice.

Q:  when did she last visit a hospice? She rarely goes because her "passion" is now mental health and not hospices

A:  January, when this was filmed.

She didn't show at their big gala, but Ed Sheeran did and they raised 300k for the Nook appeal!

So nothing new here and she did nothing to help Ed Sheeran raise 300k for the Nook appeal.  Also the little matter that the donations have not risen since council cath has been patron, in fact they went down, and the info is on the public accounts for anyone to see.  I would imagine it is the kiss of death when any charity gets her as a patron.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2017, 03:02:00 pm »

^^The big question re Kate and sketching the church is whether or not she did this by hand or, where my money is, used photoshop photo to sketch platform.   Anybody can do that.  Just google it.  Sigh.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #167 on: May 22, 2017, 03:26:32 pm »

yup just like the last engagement Kate  did when she told people she's teaching george and charlotte  spanish

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2017, 04:35:04 pm »

^^ I'm being lazy but does anyone have a pic of the"artwork" in question?  After seeing the snail laugh I would like to see this masterpiece, too. bored3  Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #169 on: May 22, 2017, 05:00:16 pm »

It's pretty mediocre. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ibmgxl&s=9#.WSMLAWgrI2w
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2017, 05:16:30 pm »

No way did council cath do that, she can´t even take a decent photo.  I cal BS on that  BS BS BS
Val
Princess

« Reply #171 on: May 22, 2017, 05:26:25 pm »

^^

Excellent.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #172 on: May 22, 2017, 05:28:10 pm »

Her sketch looks remarkably like this photo.  Same lineup with the windows, in particular.  I'm calling photoshop Photo Sketch.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/St_Mark%27s_Englefield.jpg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #173 on: May 22, 2017, 05:35:03 pm »

Agree, no way did council cath do that, she would not be able to hide her talent when she does that dire childrens art, she hasn´t got a clue.  In fact that Chris Jackson who covers bill medd, pretending he is working, probably did it for her.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #174 on: May 22, 2017, 08:02:23 pm »

^^ Even if it is a photoshop sketch, no way did Waity do that. She's taking credit when it's not due, like many other times. We have never seen any artistic skills of hers, apart from that snail way back. We were told she sketches her kids, but please. Like so many other things she supposedly does, where we know it's not true.

How did it transpire that Waity did that sketch?

Even photoshop sketching needs some skills, and sorry, but I'm pretty sure Kate doesn't have them, much less being able to pick up a pen and put it to paper.

Also we have never ever heard before or seen any of her artistic skills. Just the lie about her sketching her kids and the snail, but I'm repeating myself, simply because I can't believe how desperate they are trying to make out as if Kate has any skills or interests besides shopping and dieting smh  sly blink

ETA how can they live with themselves lying so much and aren't they afraid to slip up with so many big & little lies, many of which are totally unnecessary???

ETA 2 excellent find YM, they are the same!!! Either Waity sketched off of that pic (*snort* yeah right) or she photoshopped that exact pic (*snort* yeah right), though it would fit if she did steal a pic and made it her own: first lifting off of wiki and then taking credit for the sketch..
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 08:08:10 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #175 on: May 22, 2017, 11:42:02 pm »

Can I ask what ETA stands for please?

When I googled it, the first one that came up was estimated time of arrival.

Another was extra terrestrial alien.

I'm just curious, thanks.  thankyou
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #176 on: May 23, 2017, 12:06:41 am »

^ETA is Edited to add.   Hi

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #177 on: May 23, 2017, 12:28:21 am »

Thank you YM. A star as always.  flower
logically
courtier

« Reply #178 on: May 23, 2017, 02:11:46 am »

Has anyone seen photos of Kate actually walking with and attending the Flower Show with the Queen.  DM is making it see like they were together but I'm assuming that they were going ton separate orbits.  Yes I know it was the DM but the fact that they tried to imply makes me think they were very apart.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #179 on: May 23, 2017, 02:14:34 am »

^^ thankyou

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: