Royal Gossip
November 18, 2017, 04:20:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate: Press Articles & Random I Chat 2017  (Read 21164 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:46:40 am »

flower
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 11:23:24 am by Alexandrine » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:21:05 am »

Kate has certainly kicked off the New Year; shirked her duty to be with the RF and has basically ended up with her Sovereign ill in bed. So now Charles will be dead set against her and Princess Anne will, along with Zara. Throw in the Yorkies and she's really made quite a bed for herself hasn't she?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 12:41:34 am »

And rightly so. She is and will be reaping what she has sowed for a long time. Own It B*tch.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 01:33:17 am »

I wonder if she will commit PR suicide and go on her usual vacation with her odious family. It's not like she likes to shirk her pampering and indulgences and I cannot believe she literally shirked Christmas with the RF and encouraged William to leave Zara out to dry like that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 11:26:25 am »

When you are a self absorbed narcissist you have no problem doing whatever you want.
Val
Princess

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 12:46:23 pm »

Much of their appalling behaviour (along with their laziness and love of perks) is to do with the fact that the ghastly Medds have never been accepted no matter how much PR is rammed down people's throats to make them believe otherwise.  Dumb Willy will never accept how he has been reeled in with determined skill and is now looked upon as a naive sucker by the rest of the world.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 10:10:03 pm »

The main problem is that Kate keeps trying to be accepted on HER terms and shows a lack of respect for the boundaries and timelines of others. She has the idea that she has a right to get others to conform to HER way of life and timeline preferences; look at how she thought she would get a ring right after graduation and apparently felt entitled to come into William's life and dictate his press relations and got on bad terms with his friends as a result. She had no business doing that, but had all sorts of grand ideas about how things should go in his life and tried to implement them despite the fact that William's life/timeline was mapped out once he was conceived and it didn't mean that marriage was something that William was obligated to give her.

In my view, Kate thinks she has the right to set the conditions of her position, that is, decide what she will get in exchange for her doing her duties. As if she doesn't have enough, but she seems to think she has some right to bargain in order for her to cooperate. Frankly, the numbskull views all she has gained as her due, nothing more. I don't believe she enjoys wearing non-couture and I do wonder if she would like to go back to 'before,' a point in her life before she started her life before she felt she had to use her body to get/keep a boyfriend and basically did who knows what keep William and get that ring. A lot of climbers oddly regress into some kind of state where they want to restart life with the past eliminated and not counting. Look at how she's portrayed in the press as some modest snowflake who never glanced at a bare breast and who basically spent all her time sheltered in her parent's home before she was plucked out of obscurity to become William's wife. She has somehow eliminated the years of jet setting, clubbing, and messing around with reputations from her mindset, which basically didn't count to her. She got caught out naked, went into outrage overdrive and got William worked up.

Thing is, our past never goes away and basically she does show a flash here and there that she's still loaded with unresolved issues.

FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 10:32:38 pm »

Why is the Duchess of Cambridge still called Kate?   
http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/09/duchess-of-cambridge-kate-middleton-name-title

Really A Baron
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 11:44:15 pm »

Because she was his girlfriend for a long time before they got married. If he had married her sooner, I think her married name would have stuck.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 01:50:05 am »

She's not really respected. She establish herself as plain Kate since it is her name and frankly she didn't at all do much to inspire respect that would make the press defer to her wishes as being known as Catherine.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 01:51:03 am »

I imagine she will be called Kate or Waity for the rest of her life.  tehe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 04:31:00 am »

Camera queen Kate snaps up an honour: Duchess is commended by the Royal Photographic Society for her images (and here's some of her best work)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082602/Camera-queen-Kate-snaps-honour-Duchess-commended-Royal-Photographic-Society-images-s-best-work.html#ixzz4UfaUXHqh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 04:36:57 am »

Comments are negative and frankly it's as if the worm has officially turned. The DM can fawn over her all they want, but put frankly, I am certain that she's no longer going to get it easy in life from here on out. Who knows if whether or not she will ever recover. It's a shame what she's let her life come to. I am certain that she's at a point where she won't be able ot do right anymore. If she shirks the Irish Guards, it'll be the end of her in PR terms. Nothing will ever be able to rescue her from that and I do believe that the press will turn on her if/when she just goes too far one day.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 10:15:59 am »

When you are a self absorbed narcissist you have no problem doing whatever you want.

^ Certainly.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 02:59:34 pm »

Camera queen Kate snaps up an honour: Duchess is commended by the Royal Photographic Society for her images (and here's some of her best work) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082602/Camera-queen-Kate-snaps-honour-Duchess-commended-Royal-Photographic-Society-images-s-best-work.html#ixzz4UfaUXHqh

'Brooklyn Beckham won't be far behind': People are left disgruntled by the Duchess of Cambridge's photography honour - but others are praising her 'natural talent'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4083492/Brooklyn-Beckham-won-t-far-People-left-disgruntled-Duchess-Cambridge-s-photography-honour-praising-natural-talent.html#ixzz4Ui7foFoX

This isn't going down well if the DM is currently open about the dissatisfaction; barely a day and the DM has an article about Kate being disliked for this honor.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 03:02:22 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/01/02/21/3BC9EB4400000578-4082602-image-a-60_1483393576961.jpg

Oh, come on!  It's delusional to put your watermark on this stupid photograph.   easter-James

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 05:24:48 pm »

This might be the last we here about her love of photography though, people may think she is up for doing more work  Embarrassed
marion
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2017, 09:07:20 pm »

Hasn't she said she grows her own vegetables?  So presumably the Royal Horticultural Society will be giving her lifetime membership. I might that even write to her for some gardening advice myself this year  

JustKidding JustKidding
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:12:33 pm by marion » Logged
Val
Princess

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2017, 09:13:38 pm »

The Royal Photographic Society have lost all credibility awarding Kate an honour for the sort of snaps every mother takes.  Total sycophancy.  Some saying pa Midd took some too.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2017, 12:15:34 am »

Put down your fork after three bites, greet people with a kiss and NEVER let guests wash up! Etiquette expert reveals the Duchess of Cambridge’s rules for hosting a successful party

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4083998/Etiquette-expert-reveals-Duchess-Cambridge-s-hosting-rules.html#ixzz4UkNMl9zY

Carry a clutch bag to drinks parties
The Duchess of Cambridge always holds her bag in front of her with both hands in when she is attending events.
This sends a subtle signal that she's not free to shake hands, and relieves the awkwardness of having to do so with every person in the room.  

no its  rude closed off and insecure . she still have to shake hands when she's at public events

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: