Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:23:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cashbridge: The fashion files 2017  (Read 52307 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #300 on: July 13, 2017, 03:54:56 am »

^Oh she was definitely trying to one up at this dinner and she failed miserably. Between the "daring" neckline and her dead mother in law's famous tiara, I'm sure she figured all the media tongues would be wagging about her.

She looks miserable and oh so uncomfortable in all of the pictures I've seen.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #301 on: July 13, 2017, 04:03:46 am »

The tiara will likely be the only one she is permitted to use from here on out and I am certain that she's clearly out of favor with HM. As for the emotions, she looks desperately unhappy. At best hostile, but at the worst, clearly out of her element and unhappy. If not for the unhappy look in her eye and clear evidence of rejection, she would look stunning in that color and tiara. I do like the necklace though to be honest. Yet, this is what she chased; I am sure she had warning signs that she would end up miserable, but go figure, she didn't heed them. As for the tiara, it is the Cambridge Lover's Knot, not just Princess Diana's and so really, I think this is the best way to move on. I don't think she gets to choose anything to be honest.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #302 on: July 13, 2017, 04:24:14 am »

All I can say to that is hey, she brought it on herself.  She will always look like the Grinch's sister to me no matter how many diamonds she has piled on her.

I'm not going to lie, I loved how Kate was taken down a peg or two today. easter-bunny

I haven't played since I stopped
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #303 on: July 13, 2017, 04:32:39 am »

^Yup. It was written all over her face at that dinner.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #304 on: July 14, 2017, 12:05:48 am »

Anyone William married would have in fact gotten titled a fashion icon and frankly she's seated away from Harry and Kate was not seated next to the King or Queen of Spain. The necklace was not new and it's on loan, so Kate still has nothing of her own.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #305 on: July 14, 2017, 12:09:11 am »

^That alone tells me she is not accepted into the royal fold at all.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #306 on: July 14, 2017, 12:12:26 am »

No orders, no jewels from Middle Eastern sheiks (something that Diana got right off the bat) and I don't believe that Kate will ever be invited to the Gulf countries like Saudi Arabia or Bahrain or UAE. Zero acceptance from that family and I think the polite tolerance is more painful than anything else.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #307 on: July 14, 2017, 12:15:16 am »

So true, that "fasion icon" status is a joke and any woman marrying in will get it, esp those higher up the line. Though why they stick with it I don't get. In the beginning it was understandable, but now?

Interestingly, she received some nice-ish jewellery for her wedding, like that diamond and ruby necklace (the rubies make tiny kiddie appropriate flowers) and she hasn't been seen in it in years. After the first year the jewellery she got for the wedding just disappeared. The bracelet she received from Camz too. She wore that all the time first year and since it's been confined to gather dust. Also the diamond bracelet received from Chuck, where is that?

Things like tonight at the museum would have been a great opportunity to dust off some of the stuff, even that diamond/ ruby necklace for sparkle, but nope... She also could have things altered, she's addicted to ruining clothes, why not try it with jewellery? Diana altered many things too, incl much of what she received for her wedding. A shame to throw the things in a drawer and wear that damn kiki stuff exclusively almost.

It is indeed telling that the Saudis have not showered her in lavish sparkle, even after all these years. I bet she's praying for a tour there every night just for the gifts, but it's not happeing and I doubt it will anytime soon.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #308 on: July 14, 2017, 12:20:14 am »

Even if she landed a tour in the Gulf states, they would be too busy reeling from being offended by her to bother to offer her any gifts and jewels.  You know she would cack it up and have one of her bare arse moments for the cameras.

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #309 on: July 14, 2017, 12:23:09 am »

^ lmao "cack it up and have one of her bare arse moments" Exactly which is why she's shunned as much as everyone can shun her. Who wants a constant embarrassment around?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #310 on: July 14, 2017, 04:21:38 am »

Even if she landed a tour in the Gulf states, they would be too busy reeling from being offended by her to bother to offer her any gifts and jewels.  You know she would cack it up and have one of her bare arse moments for the cameras.

I think if they sent her, there would be war declared in a matter of moments. As for offended, she could have gone further if she had dressed right in the South East Asia tour, but she decided instead to mess that up by showing immense amounts of cleavage.

Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #311 on: July 14, 2017, 04:46:00 am »

What cleavage?  laugh

india
Princess

« Reply #312 on: July 15, 2017, 11:24:39 pm »

The Saudis do not respect The Spectacle. And they are aware of what she has done.
Val
Princess

« Reply #313 on: July 16, 2017, 07:48:09 am »

^

She is said to be derided and laughed at for her behaviour and hopelessness at the job.  They are also appalled at her frequent butt and crotch flashing.
india
Princess

« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2017, 12:36:50 pm »

^ And they are appalled by what she did regarding George and Charlotte.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2017, 12:42:14 pm »

The Saudis are aware of everything to do with the lamebridges, no doubt about that.  And well discussed and many jokes made in the higher echelons in Saudi, including the diplomatic circle/dinners etc.  In fact it has been alleged that the Saudi King said he would have sent sent council cath and the medds packing if it was his family, and I think most families would  Friend of mine from way back, her husband has a very good position in Saudi, the British rf are a total laughing stock out there.  Look at the Bhutan debacle, at the War Memorial, that did not go down well at all in Bhutan, or with the British Embassy out there, they were totally disgusted.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2017, 10:40:35 pm »

Duchess Kate wears $3075 McQueen for Warsaw arrival: lovely or boring?
http://www.celebitchy.com/542875/duchess_kate_wears_3075_mcqueen_for_warsaw_arrival_lovely_or_boring/

Duchess Kate in a $268 Ted Baker dress at Wimbledon final: cute & fresh?
http://www.celebitchy.com/542781/duchess_kate_in_a_268_ted_baker_dress_at_wimbledon_final_cute_fresh/

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #317 on: July 19, 2017, 02:08:04 pm »

Kate copying herself again

all by Catherine Walker (blue new apparently, red ones from past years)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFFmwmfVYAA7tAI.jpg

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5NTxfGlHKM0/WW8bvUUi6bI/AAAAAAABGUY/CJwAt92WCg4ivpO-9yDAc-4lt3BVuWJZgCLcBGAs/s1600/cambridges%2Bleave%2Bwarsaw.jpg
http://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2016513/rs_634x1024-160613130916-634.kate-middleton.cm.61316.jpg

JIMMY CHOO
Vivien small satin clutch
€750
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFGHc0ZXgAAxarA.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFGGYDaW0AAdZuU.jpg
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #318 on: July 19, 2017, 02:57:12 pm »

Duchess Kate in Catherine Walker for Berlin arrival: dowdy or appropriate?
http://www.celebitchy.com/543159/duchess_kate_in_catherine_walker_for_berlin_arrival_dowdy_or_appropriate/

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #319 on: July 20, 2017, 04:50:34 pm »

Is Kate taking style cues from Ivanka? Eagle-eyed fashion watchers notice the Duchess' custom Jenny Packham dress is VERY similar to Ms Trump's Lela Rose gown

President Trump's daughter wore a zingy yellow Lela Rose gown in DC this week
    On Thursday the Duchess of Cambridge wore similar design by Jenny Packham
    Kate, 35, is currently on a royal tour of Germany and Poland with her family
    She has worn a mix of bespoke designer pieces mixed with high street classics

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4714266/Is-Duchess-Cambridge-taking-style-cues-Ivanka.html

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/20/13/42736D5B00000578-4714266-Ivanka_Trump_wore_a_1_695_1_300_lemon_yellow_floral_number_from_-m-11_1500555170134.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/07/20/13/42831FBD00000578-4714266-image-a-3_1500553817229.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: