Royal Gossip
May 25, 2019, 10:37:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cashbridge: The fashion files 2017  (Read 52402 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2017, 07:42:32 pm »

^That is a nice way of looking at her; however, The Potato Head is nothing but a flat out Super Sl*t who sports sl*t ware on a continual basis. She is a nightmare, an obscenity and needs to be locked up in a mental ward.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2017, 11:52:56 pm »

^ she's not  a super sl*t. super sl*ts can get their own men and don't need help esp from the press, mumsy, daddy, uncle pervert Fester the drugs dealing pimp...

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2017, 12:30:13 am »

She's a Super Sl*t of the highest order who utilized her skills to snag the biggest sucker in the world. All thoroughly tutored by The Viper. Disgusting.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2017, 02:14:09 am »

^ Nope. I still say she's a runt. KM has a new nick runty waity. Tongue laugh  The man had to be down with an iron fist, clubbed over the head several times a day, stalked by these council house loons, harassed nonstop by the press, etc, etc ... that just a runt at work. However she may believe hereself to be s*x goddess but she isn't. And  a  true wh*re, even one from thee gutter like Runt/KM wouldn't have to work so hard or wait so long for the ring or doom. Pitiful and pathetic. Desperate, too. laugh
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 02:19:07 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2017, 04:24:42 am »

I wonder why she always wears such dark colors to events.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2017, 08:13:56 pm »

Dark colors are slimming and she must appear the thinnest possible.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2017, 03:41:52 am »

The Kate Effect made me – then broke me

Having Kate Middleton wear your dress for her engagement interview would be fashion gold for most designers. But for Daniella Helayel it was the beginning of the end. Here, for the first time, she opens up to Katie Nicholl about the rise and dramatic demise of her A-list label Issa   

The story of Issa, the label that was catapulted into a global brand and championed by the A-list, and then, as quickly as it rose, was left in tatters, is something of fashion legend. Which is why the return of Issa’s flamboyant Brazilian-born designer Daniella Helayel following an unexpected two-year hiatus from the industry is the cause of huge excitement.

And, having had a sneak preview of her new spring/summer collection – which boasts a riot of colour, a return of her vibrant prints and the welcome revival of her trademark draped silk-jersey dresses – the fashion pack will not be disappointed.

Dhela – a play on Daniella’s name – combines the best of the designer’s signature style and, just like her original label Issa, the clothes are cut to suit and flatter.

‘I began designing to make women feel gorgeous. This was my philosophy when I launched Issa, and it’s my philosophy now,’ says Daniella, who floats around her Chelsea townhouse in a vintage Issa kaftan despite the plunging temperatures outside.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-4228010/The-Kate-Effect-broke-me.html#ixzz4Z6CQ6X2p
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Her stuff is neat and does serve a good market; pity she wasn't prepped for the 'Kate Effect', but easy come, this is what happens.

Strikes me that a lot of talented designers are not big on preparation and are not at all prepped for mass orders or success itself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2017, 11:34:10 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4248808/The-Queen-takes-style-tips-Duchess-Cambridge.html laugh
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: February 24, 2017, 01:06:39 pm »

Yes, I can see that. So we can expect to see the queen in a very short skirt or one that flies up at the least bit of wind, wearing scuffed boots and with huge amounts of makeup and hair extensions. Kate is Elizabeth's fashion template, all right.  laugh I sometimes think the journos who write these articles must be drunk when they compose them.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2017, 02:52:59 am »

laugh laugh laugh. Best laugh I've had all week!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2017, 05:00:55 am »

HM is obviously comfortable with her style and prefers it; chrissakes I don't think HM even is around her often enough to listen to style tips.

Val
Princess

« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2017, 07:32:10 am »

Usual desperate Knauf PR this time of year when those close say they are slipping off in between engagements to join Ma and gang in sunny climes.   So easy for them, no airport hassle, private jet back and forth.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2017, 10:21:58 am »

laugh laugh laugh  So, two differen females are seen out, at different times, in similar colours.  Jeez, juggers, if that is the best you can push out you had better go back to Australia.  In that case we have all taken "style" *cough cough* tips from council cath then, because most of us wear the same colours.  Nothing remotely similar about style, as for the frock, blue and white, they were totally 100% nothing alike in style or pattern.  If this is the best juggers can do then he really has to go.  How long has he been with them?  Twor or three years?  What a waste of space and money he is, made it worse than before he took the job, and never thought that was possible.  Also an insult to HM, putting her and council cath in the same article is 200% insulting to HM. Who the h*ll wants to be compared with a downmarket sink estate slapper like council cath.   Can´t image HM being pleased if the courtiers pass her that article.
logically
courtier

« Reply #73 on: February 28, 2017, 12:35:09 pm »

Just wondering what everyone thought about WK sparkly dress and very sparkly shoes at the India reception.  The sparkles were not enough to detract from her ridiculous faces and the lack of sparkle in her eyes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #74 on: February 28, 2017, 05:30:45 pm »

^Hideous, hair do, well, all I can say on that one is if we paid for it I want a refund.  Dead eyes, shoes did not match frock.  Quite a mess really on every front.

The outfit today was diabolical too.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/02/28/10/3DCBF74900000578-4267020-VIP_guest_Ahead_of_the_Duchess_visit_on_Tuesday_morning_staff_de-a-41_1488278846481.jpg

And look at the face on it, enough to turn the milk sour.  No crowd turnout either.

And she is back to the short hems again I note, another two fingers to HM, who has no doubt made it clear they are not suitable for these engagements.

The three tarts we employ for her are pretty good at making her look a mess aren´t they.  The hair do today looks as though he has a piece of dog poop stuck on the back of it.  She lurches from bad to worse every time.  The word fashion and council cath should never be in the same sentence.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2017, 09:33:15 pm »

Duchess Kate in Erdem at a Buckingham Palace reception: dated or sweet?
http://www.celebitchy.com/525828/duchess_kate_in_erdem_at_a_buckingham_palace_reception_dated_or_sweet/

Duchess Kate wore a Rebecca Taylor suit in London: twee or professional?
http://www.celebitchy.com/525920/duchess_kate_wore_a_rebecca_taylor_suit_in_london_twee_or_professional/

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2017, 10:20:51 pm »

Both outfits were a major mistake.  The colour of that lacey frock was too pale for her, washed her out, the shoes looked like something from a Disney cartoon.  The hair, the less said about that the better.

Today that suit was awful, seen better at the Oxfam shop, really horrid, and again far too short for such an engagement.  As for the hair, well I already said it looks like a piece of poop stuck to the back of her head, grey hair showing through, she looked like an old lady from olden times.  God knows what her team of tarts get paid, but they need sacked, immediately, as they are not worth one penny of it.
LadyVi
courtier

« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2017, 12:29:41 pm »

Michael Kors coatdress, Tanzanite earrings and necklace... in case anyone's wondering

https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews

https://twitter.com/Express_Pics/status/839796838005948417

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #78 on: March 09, 2017, 06:06:58 pm »

Haven´t we seen that coat before  -  if not it is very similar to one she has already worn.  Horrid, and hangs down funny at the back.  Done the designer no favours with that hideous outfit.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #79 on: March 09, 2017, 06:09:56 pm »

She has a knack for making everything look so discounted and cheap.  That jewelry set looks like something bought on Ali Express.

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: