Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:19:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cashbridge: The fashion files 2017  (Read 52306 times)
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #260 on: July 01, 2017, 03:10:32 pm »

The Kate-Effect is very real and strikes again! She's one lucky charm with great mojo!

>> The Duchess of Cambridge's frockmaker, Alice Temperley, recently announced £3.6 million losses.

Now her top team look threadbare, too.

Last week, Temperley London's chairman and finance chief quit — leaving newly promoted CEO Patricia Sancho to patch things up. <<

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4656052/Conservation-charity-objects-Kensington-Palace-extension.html

Why do they hide this tidbit deep into another article? Instead of spreading the great gospel of Katykins being such a great and effective clotheshorse for the British economy! She gurns for England, all for nothing!

PS ^ jackiew, nailed it! haha
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 03:13:38 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #261 on: July 01, 2017, 03:21:40 pm »

^ thankyou HRHOlya.
6. Jinx fashion houses by wearing their clothes.  tehe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #262 on: July 01, 2017, 05:16:20 pm »

As usual, the Curse of Doom follows bill medd and council cath everywhere they go.  If you want to make an expensive frock look cheap, tatty and badly made then council cath is the one to model it. works every time.  As for the "kate effect"  -  there is no such thing, nobody likes what she wears, and as for being sold out, what they miss from the article is that most of what she wears if from last season and she buys them at some outlet place in gloucester and gets her team of tarts to alter them for her, and we all know how badly that turns out.  The press must think the public are brain dead, news alert, we probably know more than them.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #263 on: July 01, 2017, 06:26:26 pm »

I think Kate has stuff from the bargain bin and I don't think she goes to a high end boutique; Charles likely has no interest in giving her money for the best places and it's clear that from the look of misery on her face, she is getting browbeaten regularly behind closed doors.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #264 on: July 02, 2017, 11:27:47 am »

As usual, the Curse of Doom follows bill medd and council cath everywhere they go.  If you want to make an expensive frock look cheap, tatty and badly made then council cath is the one to model it. works every time.  As for the "kate effect"  -  there is no such thing, nobody likes what she wears, and as for being sold out, what they miss from the article is that most of what she wears if from last season and she buys them at some outlet place in gloucester and gets her team of tarts to alter them for her, and we all know how badly that turns out.  The press must think the public are brain dead, news alert, we probably know more than them.
lmao
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #265 on: July 03, 2017, 08:59:40 pm »

Kate M Cambridge‏ @KateMCambridge
The #DuchessofCambridge #KateMiddleton wears the same #dolcegabbana dress as Helen Mirren #whoworeitbetter
https://twitter.com/KateMCambridge/status/881885212828938241

Helen looked better
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #266 on: July 03, 2017, 09:45:01 pm »

Kate had the neckline altered, so it's "bespoke" and immediately more expensive...  wopedo
Though I like Kate's neckline better  spy
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #267 on: July 03, 2017, 10:53:02 pm »

Consistent as usual  -  cheapens whatever she wears and makes it look tacky.  Looked very nice on Helen Mirren, she wore it well, council cath just looked common as muck as usual.
Val
Princess

« Reply #268 on: July 03, 2017, 11:55:04 pm »

Hands a flapping, protruding pelican underbite, horrid horny feet in tart's sandals, bruised legs and a dress which makes everyone cross eyed.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #269 on: July 04, 2017, 12:15:43 am »

Wimbledon
http://www.katescloset.com.au/kate-news/kate-in-dolce-gabbana-polka-dot-dress-on-day-one-of-wimbledon
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #270 on: July 04, 2017, 03:38:58 am »

Hands a flapping, protruding pelican underbite, horrid horny feet in tart's sandals, bruised legs and a dress which makes everyone cross eyed.

She gets more unattractive every time we see her. I missed the bruised legs, I think those hideous polka dots scared me.  Cool
india
Princess

« Reply #271 on: July 04, 2017, 01:39:16 pm »

What in the world is going on with her chin area? It is all lumpy and bumpy. And her pouching jowls are making a grand reentry.
Liza
courtier

« Reply #272 on: July 05, 2017, 11:41:54 pm »

Diana also had a couple of polka dot dresses.  One was black and white and another had a teal background with large black polka dots, which Diana wore to Andrew and Fergie's wedding. Did KM copy Diana?
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #273 on: July 07, 2017, 02:18:52 am »

^There is a possibility that Catherine may have copied her mother-in-law.

Really A Baron
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #274 on: July 07, 2017, 02:55:17 am »

She gets more unattractive every time we see her. I missed the bruised legs, I think those hideous polka dots scared me.  Cool

Bruised legs? Why on earth would she have bruised legs?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #275 on: July 07, 2017, 03:09:08 am »

^ FrederickLouis, I thought you were responding to yourself until I reread the post and realised you were responding to Liza!  laugh laugh

^^ KM always copies/impersonates PD among others... KM is such a pathetic poser because she woke up one day and realised she wasn't  about anything at all otherwise she would be herself and this mess would never have occurred... unless of course she is much too dumb and stupid, too, and had to be told of her rather severe and most unfortunate shortcomings. ...  dontknow IDK but how many people can see through her bs....

Barnabe et Kitty...
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #276 on: July 07, 2017, 03:12:11 am »

^^ IDK but my guess is because she is on her hands and knees puking her way to thinness  ick. ... or she is constantly begging PW not to kick her flat arse to the curb bye? Wow, the possibilities could be a thread of it's own...bored3 Jajaja!!! tehe

Sorry about the double post I just woke up from a nap and I'm  still a bit groggy.  Jajaja! I've been working out like mad lately losing the baby weight and getting fighting fit. sorry
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 03:17:34 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #277 on: July 07, 2017, 05:14:32 am »

DG, keep up the fight!

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #278 on: July 07, 2017, 11:52:09 am »

Thanks, emotionally it's been a real shytfest but I'm  defiant by nature so I'm pulling through.  thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
india
Princess

« Reply #279 on: July 07, 2017, 12:40:42 pm »

If Council Cath is puking all the time to stay thin then that is why she's constantly getting new veneers.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: