Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 01:25:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess of Cashbridge: The fashion files 2017  (Read 9558 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: January 01, 2017, 09:45:01 am »

flower

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 12:19:14 am »

Any bets that after shirking Christmas, Kate will lose out on more nice clothes? Even more bargain bin stuff for her since she pulled this power play. While HM is sick, Charles will surely be more in charge and frankly I believe Kate will get NOTHING by way of new items and won't get new jewels either. No way is Kate going to be going on small shopping sprees or buying new candles or splurging on big jewels. I hope Charles has canceled the credit cards/black AMEX.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 12:42:40 am »

He should have cancelled them long ago. I would have done it right after the Jubilee. Miss Scarlet.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 01:23:13 am »

Don't have to be psychic to predict more underwhelming clothes and jewellery choices, seriously.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 01:29:24 am »

He should have cancelled them long ago. I would have done it right after the Jubilee. Miss Scarlet.

I'm amazed she made it out of the Jubilee year alive. Frankly, she might not make it to her usual vacation after this BS stunt, shirking the Christmas and Charles SHOULD make it clear that if she leaves the country, she is not welcome back to the palaces. That kind of ultimatum would send a VERY clear message. I wonder if she will in fact have the suicidal gall to go on her usual vacation. If she does, it'll be a downward slope and frankly I believe this will be the year in which she permanently destroys what LITTLE credibility she has left.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 04:29:27 am »

I didn't know she had any left
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 10:10:45 pm »

The press still holds out and I just wonder if whether or not she's going to wake up to that realization.

livylivy
Countess

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 11:51:23 am »

Revealed: Why the Duchess of Cambridge only ever carries a clutch bag - and the reason makes her seem VERY standoffish

Kate, 34, is rarely seen without a small box clutch on official engagements
Often carries her bag in front of her, clutching it with both hands
Etiquette experts believe it's a way of avoiding unwanted handshakes
But William Hanson says there's no need to deploy accessory as a shield

But now MailOnline's expert in all things mannerly William Hanson says that the Kate is going about things the wrong way by using her handbag as a shield.
'The Duchess of Cambridge may well prefer not to shake hands with certain people - but there are other ways to achieve this, as used by The Queen and other members of the royal family, than opting for a clutch over a bag with a strap,' he told FEMAIL.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4091922/Why-Duchess-Cambridge-carries-clutch-bag.html#ixzz4V4kiJN7W
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

tehe
The point is that the way Waity carries her clutch is not the correct way, clutches mustn' t be carried like she does.
Finally someone said what we' ve been  saying for ages  easter-lol

marion
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 06:04:23 pm »

It would appear the middletons have studied Diana a lot,  her clothes etc yet they never noticed how she carried a clutch  easter-bunny
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 08:22:19 pm »

^  They just had their beady, little eyes on getting that ostentatious ring on KM's finger and then the March of the Middletons could commence. 

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 02:00:50 am »

35 lessons The Duchess of Cambridge has learnt about style

As The Duchess of Cambridge prepares to celebrate her 35th birthday on Monday, look back at the 35 style lessons which she's mastered- some of them universally useful...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/people/35-lessons-duchess-cambridge-has-learnt-style/?WT.mc_id=tmg_share_tw

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 01:41:42 pm »

^ She failed those lessons.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2017, 02:04:09 am »

Revealed - Kate's grey Sandringham hat was made from baby ALPACA fur... but designer says she only uses animals who 'die naturally' in freezing Peru mountains
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4102914/Kate-s-grey-Sandringham-hat-baby-ALPACA-fur-designer-says-uses-animals-die-naturally-freezing-Peru-mountains.html#ixzz4VJv4pZnj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2017, 02:11:28 am »

^ "Die naturally" from a gunshot would perhaps?

I haven't played since I stopped
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 10:44:12 am »

^^Yes, probably.  easter-lol

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2017, 04:52:29 pm »

Fur belongs to beautiful animals and ugly people  -  they sure got that saying right.  If they think we believe the baby alpacas dies of "natural causes" then they really are utterly stupid.  Most of us do have intelligence, far more than the writers it would appear.  How gross, no way could  wear something made out of baby alpaca, I vomit at the thought.  Disgusting creature wearing it, how could she - oh yes, like her ma, hard as nails without a conscience.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 10:02:26 pm »

^ Waity hunts and she wore a fur hat a few years ago too. So she definitely wears fur and shedoesn' t care about respecting animals.
Well, she doesn' t care about respecting anyone too.

What a bad move actually. In Italy fur is seen as something rather shameful to wear, if a publicperson like Waity is, wears it, that person is harshly criticized by the media.
I don' t know about English people though.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 10:08:04 pm »

Diana did wear a white mink coat to the opera at times when she went there with HM and Charles; she did have her furs and it was the Eighties when having a fur was considered high class. I( do think however that Kate's attempts to come across as humanitarian is what strikes me as hypocritical.

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 12:00:26 am »

I have no problem with people wearing fur in climates where it would be life threatening not to do so. Like Siberia, Canada and places in the USA like North Dakota etc. (-43C a few days ago).  But there's no need for her to do so.

That's what I found disappointing.  sigh
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 01:20:43 am »

She shouldn't be wearing fur while William is pretending to care about wildlife.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: