Royal Gossip
January 17, 2018, 05:59:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa: The Other Midd Girl 2017  (Read 13361 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #280 on: December 06, 2017, 05:31:49 pm »

And thus begins the campaign to make the Wisteria Sisters look like proper English roses compared to the celebrity that will be entering the family.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #281 on: December 06, 2017, 07:26:08 pm »

There is no way those two slatterns will ever be considered proper English roses.
Val
Princess

« Reply #282 on: December 06, 2017, 09:41:15 pm »

^

She can now afford boob jobs financed by hubby. 

The Wisteria sisters could never be English roses, everyone knows about their backgrounds and bed hopping etc etc
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #283 on: December 24, 2017, 03:58:11 am »

^true, that's why it's ;laughable saying that Waity's better than the low talented celebrity, MM; too peas in a pod.

Pippa Middleton leads campaign to promote disability snow sports ahead of the Paralympics in South Korea

s the media dust settles around her high-profile wedding last May and the spotlight turns to the newly-announced royal nuptials, Pippa Middleton is back at work and leading the campaign trail for Disability Snowsport UK (DSUK) to help raise awareness of next year’s Paralympics in South Korea.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/ski/news/pippa-middleton-leads-campaign-to-promote-disability-snow-sports/
Back to work? What's with her being patron of things? Does she believe that she's married to royalty? Is she going to outwork her lazy sister? What's her need to always be in the press? She's not a celebrity or a well liked figure, so I don't get it. 

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #284 on: December 24, 2017, 04:17:50 am »

Heaven knows I’m no Pippa fan but you don’t have to be royalty to be a sponsor or patron of any charitable cause.  It just takes money and a willingness to get involved.  I’ve worked with countless individuals who do this very thing and don’t care what their motivation is if it supports a worthy cause.  Comes with the territory.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: