Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 08:53:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa: The Other Midd Girl 2017  (Read 10557 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #220 on: September 12, 2017, 01:53:18 pm »

Can that flat faced woman ever step out without wearing spray on jeans showing everything she's got?

That would be a nope.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #221 on: September 12, 2017, 03:09:04 pm »

The Daily Fail keeps persisting in publicising the Pipster. Why it thinks any of its readers is interested in this plain and dull woman going about London on her bike or by foot is just a mystery to me.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #222 on: September 12, 2017, 04:09:14 pm »

^They wouldn't be putting any article up if people weren't looking.  Any disgust I have for Pippa Middleton I lay in PW's lap.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #223 on: September 12, 2017, 05:30:27 pm »

William is such a jerkoff for foisting this woman on his nation; if not for his inability to see people for who they are, I am certain he would in fact have refused to let Kate move in with him and he would have had the brain to basically file a restraining order against her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #224 on: September 22, 2017, 06:21:56 pm »

Inside the luxurious and VERY hi-tech spa that gave Pippa Middleton her pre-wedding glow: Exclusive salon is home to the UK's ONLY 'skin lab' and a £600 facial the A-list loves

EXCLUSIVE: Spa understood to have been visited by Pippa as a bride-to-be
    FEMAIL goes inside the exclusive Santi Spa - known for its celebrity clientele   
    The clinic offers tailor-made packages for brides using one-of-a-kind equipment
    The Duchess of Cambridge's sister tied the knot to James Matthews on May 20

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4903662/Inside-spa-gave-Pippa-pre-wedding-glow.html

Now we know what magic it was, though it didn't last for long, did it?
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #225 on: September 22, 2017, 08:49:27 pm »

That was 'glowing'?!  laugh laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #226 on: September 22, 2017, 10:30:41 pm »

Any bets that her husband might be getting weary of paying for her pretensions?

Inside the luxurious and VERY hi-tech spa that gave Pippa Middleton her pre-wedding glow: Exclusive salon is home to the UK's ONLY 'skin lab' and a £600 facial the A-list loves

EXCLUSIVE: Spa understood to have been visited by Pippa as a bride-to-be
    FEMAIL goes inside the exclusive Santi Spa - known for its celebrity clientele   
    The clinic offers tailor-made packages for brides using one-of-a-kind equipment
    The Duchess of Cambridge's sister tied the knot to James Matthews on May 20
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4903662/Inside-spa-gave-Pippa-pre-wedding-glow.html
Now we know what magic it was, though it didn't last for long, did it?

Pippa just LOVES to show how she is so elite, despite the fact that:
The Carlyle Hotel allows anyone who pays in.
Her gym club membership is no different than that of any other, almost all gyms require someone to become a member to use the facilities.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #227 on: September 24, 2017, 04:01:48 am »

I hope so!! I can't see his parents shelling out money to keep Pimper in the style she wants.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #228 on: September 24, 2017, 04:30:21 am »

I give it a few years, but if Pippa doesn't help his business along the way, he'll get tired of her expensive tastes. When a man supports a woman, he is expecting wifey to help in bringing home the bacon.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #229 on: September 24, 2017, 05:10:57 am »

I'm waiting for the one upmanship to her drippy sister by way of an announced pregnancy pretty soon.  Perhaps twins! 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Princess

« Reply #230 on: September 24, 2017, 07:26:43 am »

^
The Pipster and Waity have been advised to 'lie low' due to the adverse criticism generated when their scheming, smug and triumphant faces appear in the news.   The Pipster will ignore that however if she does become pregnant, she just won't be able to help herself.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #231 on: September 24, 2017, 02:51:10 pm »

^Or what?  I mean, what an empty threat.  She’s not a member of the royal family.  I know, I know.  But, still.  That’s pretty galling to a free citizen.  OTOH...They all signed up with the Devil, didn’t they?

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2017, 02:39:13 am »

Indeed they did, Yooper.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #233 on: September 26, 2017, 02:45:26 am »

^Or what?  I mean, what an empty threat.  She’s not a member of the royal family.  I know,
I know.  But, still.  That’s pretty galling to a free citizen.  OTOH...They all signed up with the
Devil, didn’t they?

Neither has gotten what they wanted; Pippa hasn't gotten much out of her digging and Kate has that precioous nimbus, but clearly it hasn't made her happy. William can't get them titles and power like they hoped and there hasn't been any 'double duchess' act at all. She's clearly not entirely thrilled with her husband and I do think that Pippa is using her first husband as a launch for better.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #234 on: September 26, 2017, 02:02:35 pm »

^I think they’ve accomplished the near impossible considering what they have to offer in return which is nothing.  The only thing higher for Kate, in their minds not mine, would be Prime Minister but, dang it, that requires real work.  That awful word that is their rallying cry to defeat.  It’s a measure of success in Middleton Land to not have to soul obe’s hands.  Pippa nailed that down securely. 

Somewhere it must bother their parents that none of them know what a full day’s work is.  Or not.  Who can tell with spoiled children except that they’re holy terrors.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 02:05:57 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #235 on: September 26, 2017, 11:06:23 pm »

Carole is one of those people who developed a chip on her shoulder from having to make her way in the world and fancies Pippa living a success mainly since Pippa has never had to wait a table or take an order, which for some reason is in fact considered worse than using the boudoir. Pippa has her ring, but it took a ton of men and I do believe that she has had to deal with a lot of humiliation behind closed doors. Pippa has had to deal with the Percy family sending a lawyer to shut up the talk about any chance of a romance between Pippa and Earl Percy (something that must have cut deep) and I do believe that she had hoped for marriage right out of school, but that didn't happen. She had to deal with rejection by the French aristos (right after the scandal, the French aristos didn't speak up for her) and she has had to struggle with the abusive comments, the fact that men didn't want to take her out to solid, respectable places, plus the painful loss of her book contract.

I do think that Carole is bitter that James Middleton hasn't made much of himself.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2017, 08:38:44 pm »

Feeling grey? Pippa Matthews slips into a pair of VERY skinny jeans and trainers as she enjoys a casual stroll around Chelsea

Pippa, 34, wore a grey sweater with a shirt, accessorising with a cross-body bag
    She was spotted enjoying a stroll in Chelsea as she popped out to buy the paper
    The Duchess of Cambridge's youngers sister opted for a minimal make-up look

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4960320/Pippa-Matthews-slips-skinny-jeans-trainers.html
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2017, 09:33:37 pm »

She looks mannish, ugly and boring. nervous
Val
Princess

« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2017, 11:36:33 pm »

^
Miserable too.  Most DM comments think she is irrelevant and don't want to read about the 'nonentity' and her wrong values life.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: