Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 11:32:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate and William not pulling their weight (DM article)  (Read 4562 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2017, 02:45:22 pm »

So some argue that he is not heir but heir to heir. But he and Kate grab the perks worthy of a direct heir--lavish homes, Kate being able to build new tennis courts and kitchens and William has gotten honors without deserving them. And if one does the math. William's grandfather is 95, his grandmother is 90 and his father and stepmother are in their late sixties. Camilla will be 70 next year and may actually her workload has been relatively low for the wife of the heir. So who takes up the slack then as Charles takes on more of his mother's duties plus his own. William of course. So even if he is heir to heir he needs to help out. Plus some argue that he may have 20 years to be normal  but that said. Charles IS a senior citizen and on the throne he will be elderly so perhaps William would have to take on more than the previous PRinces of Wales since his father is aged. His stepmother might have well retired by then. So lazy William and Kate need to step up to the plate now. As far as their being "Diana's legacy" they are also "Charles' legacy" and and HM's as well. But that said, the two are grownups now and it is all on them. I think though that HM and CHarles should have given them duties and required them to fulfill them and prohibit playing normal. I think the Queen just let William do as he pleased and the media PR equates this as "approval." I think she may just have given up.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 02:50:27 pm by sandy » Logged
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2017, 03:17:05 pm »

^Totally agree.  A useless, very expensive waste of space.  Sorry to say Diana did not produce two "golden boys", she produced two half wits, no brains, greedy and grasping, just like her brother Charles.  Me me me and me again and gimme it all, now. Work for it? Goodness me know, that is for the underlings to do, I just bark the orders at them, if I don´t like them they get the sack, pronto.  Nasty pieces of work, the pair of them.  Diana´s legacy  -  and what a truly dreadful legacy to leave the UK with  - The Evil, lazy twins who only want to have a ball at taxpayer expense and unzip their pants with any old tart who comes along and will oblige them. Gross pair together.  Doubt they even realise, the Ugly Brothers, that not one of these women would like at them if they were your Average Joe in the street.  Both very unattractive, both petulant, nasty, greedy and grasping with no thought for anyone else other than themselves.  Those two wouldn´t pull a leg muscle between them,  their inner ugliness shows through.

I won't argue with you.  flower  thumbsup Right on - guess, it had to be written!  worship I was never under any delusions about the Spencers. There just seemed to be so much unearned selfishness, stupidity, and arrogance in that shoddy family. 300 years of acting like self-serving louts and hypocrites. Pretending to be so noble and family-oriented yet their own members were the first to sell out any family member who didn't toe the line. I guess when your own ancestors were traitors and adulterers and whatnot, you cannot truly claim the moral high ground.

Yeah, only a very desperate woman would want them if they weren't titled. There are still those sugars who want Billy boy to be King over his father, etc, and Diana would be smiling down from Heaven. No she wouldn't - which makes me wonder if she had a large part or not to play in how they turned out. Instead of laughing at their antics as children, she should have been way more firm and instilled in them a sense of selflessness. If they truly valued their mother's memory, they wouldn't be sticking their middle fingers up at everybody any chance they get. All they seem to be suggesting, IMO, is that their mother wasn't truly a good mother as believed. Sorry, not slamming the dead but there you go- and no it's not all about blaming your parents all your life, but a child does take to heart what is learned in early childhood.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2017, 03:26:45 pm »

I don't blame Diana or Charles for how they turned out. They are grown ups now and made their own choices. Their mother has been dead nearly twenty years, the boys are over thirty now and one is a husband and father.  Diana wanted them to see how the other half lived but in various interviews wanted them both to be aware of their heritage as working royals; she also was not lazy and neither was Charles so the boys ignored the example of work ethic established by their parents. William skewed his mother's advice to suit his own selfish needs like playing normal and being a slacker and marrying someone lazy so she could enable the lifestyle.  Read Diana's interviews and it is readily seen that she did not want them to slack off. She tried and so did Charles but William and Harry did not listen or ignored the advice and grossly distorted it. They both play the Diana card when it suits them. Harry and William are Spencers AND Windsors and there were some pretty nasty characters in the Windsor line. Winston Churchill was a Spencer so I don't think the family should be criticized because of William and Harry and some of the other family members. And yes there were some pretty hypocritical Spencers like Charles Spencer and Diana's grandmother Lady Fermoy. I don't think Diana should be blamed for how they turned out. THey did have two parents and Diana has been dead since 1997 for one thing.  Diana WAS a good mother. There are plenty of good parents who no matter what they do cannot prevent bad choices that their children make or their attitudes. They were not from one parent, both parents tried. But these two are not little kids anymore, so it is all on them.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2017, 04:27:44 pm »

Chuck sending in a shark to get Wimpo and Waity off their lazy behinds?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4080890/SEBASTIAN-SHAKESPEARE-Olympian-Sir-Matthew-Pinsent-s-wife-drafted-boost-Kate-William-Harry-s-charity.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2017, 05:45:07 pm »

THe Queen and CHarles should just give them more duties this year and they would be expected to complete them or no perks or vacations.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2017, 06:06:43 pm »

^^ Sorry, I beg to differ with you about not the fault of Diana or chucky the way they have turned out.  Parents are there to set an example, to set them right, to instil values, etc. etc.  Sadly, IMO, they were both failures as parents.  Chucky too busy working his a$$ off to get camzilla in the fold to be bothered with them.  They pussy footed around the Evil Twins when Diana was killed.  Why?  It has happened to many children along the way, kids even younger than the Evil Twins, and they have grown up and turned into decent young men/women  -  they should still have been having guidance from chucky, and HM could have taken them under her wing properly and guided them along as well.  Failing all else there was nothing to prevent them having therapy to help them through  -  the family of your poor Average Joe would not have the finances for that.  When I look back to my childhood, and I feel sure many of us are the same, we can see how we behave and have copied our parents without even realising it (and saying we would never do that when grown up  -  and we did...).  I have instilled in me values, principles, manners and I was taught how to behave.  That all seems to be sadly lacking with that pair.  If they lacked therapy then, why not go now, work through it once and for all.  Someone who lives near me was killed several days before Christmas, just taken her two boys to school and going back home.  Not her fault, some maniac on the road.  Two motherless boys for Christmas.  The father has stepped in, as has all the family  -  no sign of that with the rf.  It is my personal opinion that the whole rf are dysfunctional, including Betty, and they could never raise a kid in the correct manner.  Look at them all  -  petulant, greedy, grabbing and self entitled most of them and what does HM appear to have done for them  -  got them out of scrapes come hell or high water in one way or another  -  right, good example, you go wrong song, mama will make it all better for you.  Do it again, of course, why not, I will make it right for you again.  And so it went on, and still goes on.  No doubt the same has happened with the Evil Twins.  Bill medd looks full of pent up anger and rage and is a complete and utter spoiled brat, and shows it.  He wants to live a private life, does not want press intrusions, blah blah.  Really.  Okay, step down, lose ALL perks, luxuries and privileges, remove the taxpayer funding, let him buy his own home and find a job.  Then he can have privacy.  Council cath seems to think that just because he married her she is the most wonderful person in the world (in her dreams of course).  She needs to realise that she is not the most wonderful person in the world, she and council cath are probably the only two who think that  -  there is arrogance for you.

Pull their weight, those two, on which planet.  He might be the heir to the heir, but time is running out, and if he makes it that far doubt it will be long before he is the heir, no point resting on his laurels and thinking it will happen in 25 years time.  He should be learning everything there is to know, and that should have been happening for years now.  Nope, out gallivating, taking "medication", smoking like a chimney, drinking like a fish and dropping his pants for anything female that will accommodate him.  As for council cath, well she has one excuse after the other for not doing any work, most of those reasons being false.  As for wanting to raise their kids without working, who does that for the taxpayer, the people funding that lifestyle.  Why should they be allowed to skive "work" to raise kids.  The laugh of it is they don´t raise them, Nanny Maria and her sidekick do all that.  Obviousl when they are with the lazy duo they are always looking for the nannies, their security and the only people they know as "parents".  As for the EAAA job, he only turns up for photo ops, and that is from the crew, the horses mouth.  Once his speed dial photographer goes his a$$ is out of that place so fast you can´t see his car depart for the dust (or helicopter, another toy from grandma, and she bought him that job with a huge donation as well).

I very much doubt either will ever pull their weight, and the best thing the rf can do is get rid, and fast, because they are causing the rf an awful lot of damage, with council cath and her vile family already making them a laughing stock world wide.  Go on the internet, there is not one bit of her horrid body, all the intimate parts, that you cannot view  -  all there to see in their ugly glory  -  and this our alleged futuere queen consort, the one who worked yachting crews, went to Killing Kittens, and etc.  Shy and demure, that one  -  never in this lifetime.  She slept her way through to bill medd, was his booty call, hanging on the other end of the phone just waiting for him to call and say get her I feel in the mood.  She is as pure as the driven sludge, and no way can she ever hide that lot either.

Let succession to the British throne go down the line, none of them really suitable but anything is more suitable than these two workshy good for nothings.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2017, 06:16:05 pm »

However, they are grownups now and are responsible for their own actions. That said, I agree with your post in the sense that the Queen and Charles should have not treated them like they were wrapped in cotton wool and given them responsibilities (beginning in their twenties) that they had to complete before they got any rewards or perks or honors. I was appalled that William got that Order of the Garter because he was born first to the heir to the throne not that he did anything significant to earn it. Their twenties were a round of vacations and bar hopping with Kate, Will, and Harry looking very worse for wear. And Kate who was not going to be a royal until she married William waited the ten years for the ring but did very little to prepare for the role she so craved. She worked very little. I think these three are "snowflakes" who are so very precious (they have the little children so Kate and WIlliam must stay home and so on and so forth). I agree with you in that sense. I don't think Charles and Diana were perfect but I don't see them as "failures" as parents. After a certain point and Harry and William did reach that point where they can't blame their parents, they need to take responsibility for their own actions. Those embarrassing photo ops of Harry, William and Kate were their own fault not their parents. I honestly don't know why the Queen is so indulgent of William's laziness and she was OK with him playing with the big toys at the ambulance base and playing normal and not stepping up. She just watched and did nothing. William should have served an apprenticeship related to Charles work for the Duchy of Cornwall and maybe he and Harry could have shared apprenticeship in Prince's Trust and given a plate of duties that grew each year. Yes, I think William does have pent up anger and wants things his way or the highway. But he also needs to know he is the future of the monarchy and if he can't take the work, then step aside.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 06:21:16 pm by sandy » Logged
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2017, 07:13:29 pm »

Good posts, ladies! thumbsup
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2017, 11:24:02 pm »

They are an epitome of the 'new normal' of their generation.

To them, the entire point of their lives is to kill time until the next step (marriage, kids, etc.) and even then seek out more gratification until they become horrendously jaded and cynical. Neither really WANTED kids, it was just what is 'done' and it's not like either nurture them. Neither get it that their elders do not exist to carry the burden while they waste more time in their lives and it's not as if they're really going to be of any use to their country.

I read Stefan Zweig's biography of Marie Antoinette and it described the period in which she lived. I HIGHLY recommend it, but the sensibility of that time was "Why should I economize, worry about expenses" and to her, her title was a toy, her main interest was to kill time and basically seek out one novel thrill after another. WK epitomize the modern Rococo period and I think they're a symbol of a dying era instead of one of renewal and continuity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2017, 12:28:23 pm »

I love all of these posts! I never realised there was so much waiting involved for these two any of us would have been fired long ago in the real world. Employers can only here that your very keen so many times     :  thumbsdown
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2017, 07:24:54 pm »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/19/why-william-and-kate-have-a-royal-work-problem.html

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 07:24:10 pm »

William should have been doing lightweight work when he was a teenager and he should have been told to grow up. WK need to stop acting like they're doing the planet a favor by showing up unprepared and inappropriately dressed.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2017, 01:22:23 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4314644/Prince-William-turn-public-fatally-against-monarchy.html
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2017, 02:13:39 pm »

Ohhhhh, get the popcorn ready, folks!

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2017, 07:14:26 pm »

^Totally agree.  A useless, very expensive waste of space.  Sorry to say Diana did not produce two "golden boys", she produced two half wits, no brains, greedy and grasping, just like her brother Charles.  Me me me and me again and gimme it all, now. Work for it? Goodness me know, that is for the underlings to do, I just bark the orders at them, if I don´t like them they get the sack, pronto.  Nasty pieces of work, the pair of them.  Diana´s legacy  -  and what a truly dreadful legacy to leave the UK with  - The Evil, lazy twins who only want to have a ball at taxpayer expense and unzip their pants with any old tart who comes along and will oblige them. Gross pair together.  Doubt they even realise, the Ugly Brothers, that not one of these women would like at them if they were your Average Joe in the street.  Both very unattractive, both petulant, nasty, greedy and grasping with no thought for anyone else other than themselves.  Those two wouldn´t pull a leg muscle between them,  their inner ugliness shows through.

Diana was foolish in her own ways, she enjoyed the good life just as much as anyone else in her set did. Her biggest flaw that she left them is this desire for a 'normal' life, which instilled in them a yearning for something that they would never have and search for, with horrendous results.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2017, 11:19:47 pm »

I disagree. This is all on the William and Harry. Diana spoke of their wanting to be aware of their royal responsibilities she did not want lazy louts. They skewed her message, particularly William. William said he 'barely remembered' being taken to a homeless shelter even though he was about 12 or 13 years old. Diana wanted them to see how the other half lived but I think she'd have been horrified at their behavior and Will leaving the wife and kiddies and work. Diana did enjoy the good life but she worked. These two just grab for the perks and do little in return. I doubt she'd have encouraged him to retreat to St. Andrew's. I think he would not have married Kate had Diana lived.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2017, 11:52:51 pm »

^ Agree. I think everyone would enjoy the good life and nothing wrong with that. D had her heart and intentions in the right place though, only it totally backfired on her sons and I think mostly because she wasn't around anymore to smack some sense into them, so they run riot. She wasn't perfect, but no one is  dontknow

If the Cambs (and the rest of the Winds) were smart, they'd read up on what's said about them, and adjust instead of continually showing the media and the people the middle finger. Thank heck the media does criticize them, but it's their own fault if they choose to ignore and play dumb & deaf. Can't say that game helped their relatives in Russia, Germany & Greece who all also thought they were untouchable..
sandy
Princess

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2017, 12:01:25 am »

It's hysterical. William has an instant photo op showing him working at the ambulance base. I think the others must laugh at him behind his back. What an arrogant dork he is.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4316952/Prince-William-daily-grind-pilot.html

William probably equates being normal with being lazy. He can play normal and still get the perks and privileges and vacations.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 12:03:12 am by sandy » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2017, 12:37:10 am »

No one can accuse the Cambs of not being transparent and predictable...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: