Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:44:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's hand injuries  (Read 2566 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2016, 08:32:55 am »

Yup I know there are different types of eczema some people get in their  head, feet  hands /fingers adults can get it too even if they had it as a child it can still flare up as an adult  some are lucky for it not to flare up at all again when they become adults .
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:40:26 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Val
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2016, 09:14:13 am »

Someone on another board said it could be the bruiser biting her.
india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2016, 01:26:54 pm »

If she were my so called mother, I would be biting her too.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2016, 03:24:35 pm »

I suffer from eczema, it can get very bad at times.  Have had bandages around my hands, writsts, arms.  I want to scratch, can resist for so long but then I start to scratch and donĀ“t stop, I literally shred my skin until it bleeds, short relief and then more agony.  Never had such small patches as council cath though, but who knows, eczema has no respect for any area of your body.  Eczema can also be stress related, which when know is a self induced problem she has.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2016, 11:05:38 pm »

^ I have eczema, too (my family kept telling me I'd outgrow it, but I think they forgot how old I am... I would have already outgrown it by now  laugh), but my hand injury at the moment is because my cat scratched me when I was giving her flea drops.  sob

I think it's more likely to be caused by a scratch or a bite than eczema. When I cover my rashes it just makes them worse, and why would it only be on her hands?  blink
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 06:16:34 am »

Could be a case of psoriasis - I have the condition, though not on my hands - just a mild to moderate case as I have patches over my body. No medical expert but there is a certain kind of psoriasis that occurs on hands - apparently if one is a smoker...

"Palmoplantar pustulosis (PPP) causes pustules on the palms of the hand and soles of the feet. ... Acropustulosis (acrodermatitis continua of Hallopeau) is a rare type of psoriasis characterized by skin lesions on the ends of the fingers and sometimes on the toes."

I don't smoke and don't have this kind of condition - just the scaly, red patches and now some finger stiffness at times. :(
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 04:43:32 pm »

^^  Covering my hands when eczema is bad works a treat and helps it to heal. Different people, different things work/help.  She has those plasters in odd places, and cat scratches bites do not normall need a plaster on them.  My last iitten clawed and bit me to shreds, the whole hand gets caught up, she would need one large bandaged hand if the cat was getting at her.  Difficult to know what it is  -  she could just do it to draw attention and get people to think something is wrong and feel sorry for her.  With council cath it could be anything, she never could tell the truth.
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2016, 11:33:03 pm »

Maybe Council Caro swatted her hand when she wanted to sneak a bit of Willy boy's Famous Cheese toast.  easter-James
marion
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 04:21:51 am »

laugh laugh laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 10:09:11 pm »

^^Council Caro would do a lot more to The Potato Head than swatting her hand if she messed with Horse Head's cheese toast.
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2017, 10:31:01 pm »

^ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I haven't played since I stopped
DuchessChandelier
royal watcher

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 10:20:43 am »

Two things spring to mind: she picks her cuticles and she's a klutz. I think I've seen her on public outings doing something with her hands that looks like she is nervously picking the skin from her cuticles and trying to hide it at the same time. That would cause injuries in her fingers that might require bandaging. As someone who manages to accidentally cut myself with anything sharp, burn myself with anything hot and who bangs herself in furniture constantly while swearing loudly, I can easily believe a sleepwalking character like Kate would do the same. It wouldn't even require her to do house work (which I believe she doesn't do).
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 10:50:18 pm »

Well, she has staff to do her housework for her, paid for by the taxpayer so she can be a full-time royal, be able travel, and not have to worry about her home.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 03:31:20 am »

Paper cuts from all the notes she takes on her vast number of charities.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 04:40:48 am »

^OK. That was funny!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 01:11:32 pm »

Maybe a result of her fake eating disorder? KM is such  a fake: fake tiits, fake asss, fake accent, fake HG, fake children, fake love of PWs life, fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake head scar/operation, fake pregnancies, fake eating disorder, fake Princess Diana, fake Miss Mystery, fake victim, fake ancestry, fake family tree, fake blue blood, fake signet ring, fake innocent, fake height, fake  intellectual, fake country girl/sloan ranger, fake heiress to a multi million pound estate, fake humanitarian, fake human, fake, fake, fake. Shocked

Fake: not genuine, a forgery, counterfeit, a sham, a copy, fraud, imitation. .. in other words KM is a constant con act...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:19:23 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2017, 05:11:09 pm »

Could be self-abuse; hurting herself physically as a form of self punishment and of course, something that will end up being a way to distract herself from emotional and mental suffering.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2017, 05:38:53 pm »

I am bored  bored3 with this person. KM alone is to blame for her problems and the problems of many other people some of whom were completely innocent until she forced her way into PWs life and compromised them etc so no tears for her. Self cutting and self harm is very serious an issue and like HG and eating disorders shouldn't be used and abused to commit fraud and garner sympathy nor to emotionally blackmail people to get a free ride in life. I have only utter disgust for this piece of filth named KM.  I am surprised the Medds aren't "championing" those causes. I suppose leaching onto mental ill health day will do. thumbsdown sauer

That sympathy is for someone else KF for someone else flower
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 05:40:54 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2017, 06:43:04 pm »

I will never sympathize or feel pity for her; any misery, it's all of her own making and that includes the misery that she's done to others. She's one of the single most selfish people I've heard of, even surpassing Fergie, Duchess of York. After all of the many horrible things she's done, the mental problems she has is well deserved. I have very little patience and tolerance for the self destructive and she's determined to take others down with her.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: