Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 07:44:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate's hand injuries  (Read 2702 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: December 27, 2016, 03:30:56 pm »

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/kate-wear-many-plasters-duchess-9521028
 Carole making lovepotion for Wills
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 03:54:56 pm »

Why does the duchess always have a plaster on her hand? Clumsy Kate's catalogue of injuries to her perfectly manicured fingers
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4067036/Clumsy-Kate-does-duchess-plaster-hand.html#ixzz4U3QplB7d

Could be covering cuts and scrapes from bulimia.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 04:28:55 pm »

Maybe she throws tantrums, hitting things, punching walls  easter-lol

she does wear a lot of ugly band aids. strange sinister woman.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 04:35:24 pm »

^^
I'm with you KF in thinking she has bulimia. Makes sense with all those frozen pizzas she buys.

And a bitter irony that his mum, PD had it and PW is with her for being 'normal' and from a 'normal' family when the opposite is true.

Well, he's not that bright.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 04:49:49 pm »

william is a dim light bulb indeed. It wouldnt surprise me if kate started the bulimia to copy Diana. She has the ring, tries to copy Dianas gestures and clothes, so why not the eating disorder....which by now has probably become a real and serious issue.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2016, 06:24:08 pm »

Waity might be self harming.
KatherineTheGreat
gossip insider

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 06:33:55 pm »

These plasters are not happening that often. I think the reason for them is probably something boring. Doesn't she like to cook? My best guess is injuring herself while cooking.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 07:07:37 pm »

Too many plasters for it to be run of the mill.  Could be eczema, she could chew her skin, friend of mine used to do that, could be some other nervous reaction to something.  It does appear to be a recurring thing these plasters.  In truth I can´t see her cooking much, apart from anything else they do have a cook, and I bet she wouldn´t like council cath interfering in the kitchen.  Not always the same place either.  Very weird.  Could also be self harm, but I am doubtful on that one.  Not really a lot of damage to be done when cooking, either burn yourself on the oven or cut yourself with a veg knife or something.  We might find out one day, we are only speculating really aren´t we, none of us know the cause.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 10:31:04 pm »

Could I suggest that William might in fact be abusive to her? Even the most minor wounds would be abuse.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2016, 11:00:24 pm »

I wouldn't put it past the POS being abusive.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2016, 01:54:00 pm »

Well, that is an idea, he is a nasty piece of work and he is allegedly very short tempered and intolerant with her.  Maybe nasty bruises she tries to hide, a good thought KF, could well be.  Interesting she never tries to hide them, which she could do if she took to wearing gloves, which would not look odd as a lot of the rf do wear gloves on engagements.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2016, 02:09:13 pm »

One thing I have seen about William is how he's avoided taking responsibility for his choices in life. I am certain that he's done more than his fair share of screaming at her and we have seen him express frustration with her. That time right after Philip ended up having that heart attack and then the Diamond Jubilee float where Kate was bumping into everyone. I am certain he's at a point where he's lashing out, so she lets him out of the house without qualms.

You can tell he's angrier than ever at how his life turned out and he's not handling the loss of his magic touch well. So he could be battering her regularly and Carole always takes his side. I cannot imagine the suffering she's likely going through, but realistically this was her choice. She's likely bulimic as well and I do not think that she's thin because she likes it, but because she can't relax and eat. It could be that it's also the reason she's not able to function/work at all..

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2016, 02:53:10 pm »

^^ Yes, it's interesting because there are see-through plasters, too.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2016, 04:50:04 pm »

She obviously wants them to be seen
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2016, 11:36:10 pm »

She has decided to copy Les Nessman from WKRP In Cincinnati series. He always had a bandaid somewhere.  Tongue
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2016, 01:23:27 am »

Maybe she just doesn't like wearing gloves? I have no idea what is causing her hand injuries.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 03:36:19 am »

eczema seems likely to me - read someplace she had it as a child  Plasters cover it.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 04:17:25 am »

^All of my kids have/have had eczema but have never had any eczema outbreaks on their fingers. IMO, that's not what it is...  Also, childhood eczema sufferers frequently outgrow the condition.. (only 1/3 still have it later in life according to statistics I have found).
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 05:12:43 am »

A fellow pupil at Downe Park remembered Kate having this. The article below has references to exzema and like skin conditions on fingers and toes.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/dyshidrotic-eczema/guide/
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2016, 05:18:12 am »

A lot of people don't outgrow their eczema, and for some people it gets worse after puberty. Those who outgrow it are lucky.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: