Royal Gossip
May 23, 2019, 02:19:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Mary never loved her husband George V and couldn’t stand Margot  (Read 1452 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2018, 03:13:58 pm »

^ The Windsors are hideous human beings. Their behavior throughout the years is revolting. I am glad you have pointed this out gingerboy for all to see.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2018, 05:16:47 pm »

You know, I wonder if the reason that royals don't marry each other is because so many of them are so vile. The Windsors haven't had a royal consort since Queen Mary and it is telling that the only royal willing to marry in was Prince Philip, but that was because Philip was poor and part of a thrown over dynasty. Princess Madeleine of Sweden couldn't STAND the press coverage, but I think it was the way the Windsors treat their consorts. Throw in how they defame the consort if the consort does not want to put up with more abuse and wants to move on in life with their sanity intact.

I have no idea how on EARTH the Windsors live with themselves.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2018, 06:12:16 pm »

^ Well, for one thing, they are huge narcissists especially The Duke of Dork. When you are one of those then you find it very easy to live with yourself.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2018, 09:56:22 pm »

None of them are the awesome winners they think they are, that's for sure.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: