Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 12:14:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello!!!!  (Read 454 times)
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« on: December 17, 2016, 03:36:47 am »

Longtime Lurker, New Member here!!!  hello

I never knew about the monarchy until I watched the 2011 Wedding of Will and Kate. When that happened I found this and other forums. After learning all the royals that I could, my faves became CP Victoria and Queen Maxima. Two ladies I think are good role models! I always read the forum in the morning and at night to get in my gossip for the day! I knew I had to stop being a ninja and become a member. spy So here I am. I hope you treat me kind!  flower

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 04:43:44 am »

^Many welcomes to you and thanks for leaping in.  I'm an old turtle around here but can say that you are among kind and good people.  flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 05:02:37 am »

^Thanks so much Yooper! It feels kinda weird in a way. I watched you all talk while I lurked in the darkness... spy So now talking to you guys seems kinda intimidating if you know what I mean. easter-lol I hope I can fit right in, you all seem so nice! loveshower easter-lol and old turtle, I don't think you are old. tehe

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2016, 05:26:05 am »

^That's very generous of you.  I do understand but, for me, it's been a learning and growing experience since day one.  I'm always amazed at how knowledgeable our members are and there's a lot more for me to understand.  When I first came here I was planning a tea and hat party in California for the "second Di wedding" of Kate and William.  My education hit the ground running. I was, frankly, an idiot about the monarchy and so glad I found this place.

I hope you feel the same as time goes by and we will learn from you, too!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2016, 06:34:36 am »

^oh tea and hat party sounds like fun! I'm excited to be here and like you I feel like after that wedding I started learning a lot more and seeing beneath what is told as well. It will be a very interesting ride as I learn more and Im just glad I found you guys to help me through! It's all so interesting to learn about and to hear your opinions as well! Here's to making new friends! flower

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2016, 06:57:44 am »

welcome2
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2016, 04:24:32 pm »

Welcome! I love sailor moon, your avatar is super cool.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2016, 04:44:02 pm »

welcome  flower

MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2016, 04:56:44 pm »

^^^Thanks so much for the welcome leogirl!

^^Thanks alot Alexandrine! Sailor Moon has been one of my favorite all time animes since I was younger! It's nice to see another fan! ^-^

^Thanks alot kolkomilko!

Thanks for the welcome all!  flower

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: