Royal Gossip
November 19, 2017, 02:57:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions for 2017  (Read 5956 times)
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2016, 09:52:31 pm »

Thank you SO much for that Mandosiel.

It was profound and extensive and I can only imagine how exhaustive it must have been to interpret it all, plus write it down for us.

So thank you again so very much.

It is much appreciated.  thankyou
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #41 on: December 21, 2016, 10:25:13 pm »

6. Andrew follows Harry's and remarries without consent - to a women in her early 30s and almost immediately she falls pregnant with a son - to inherit the York title.

Actually, I would LOVE for this to happen!   It would cause some excitement in the BRF that is needed.  And if she is young and charismatic, all the better to fill a gap.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2016, 12:26:18 am »

Thanks Mandosiel

LOL - I agree - Charles takes over the KP operation - Jason goes to work for Trump!!  LOL - easier than KP
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2016, 12:46:32 am »

6. Andrew follows Harry's and remarries without consent - to a women in her early 30s and almost immediately she falls pregnant with a son - to inherit the York title.
Now that I think about it, one- sucks for the future lady york to be married to that! two-what happens with titles when/if Andrew re-marries again. Does Sarah only keep her title until the new consort comes along. Or is it like Denmark and Alexandra, they give her a Countess instead and the new lady gets a Duchess?

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2016, 12:53:40 am »

^ Sarah would remain Sarah, Duchess of York under those circumstances, and will do whether Andrew marries again or remains single until the day she remarries or dies. Andrew's new wife would be the Duchess of York in formal terms. Divorced wives of peers like Andrew always have their own forename in front and then their ex's title until they remarry or pass on.
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #45 on: December 22, 2016, 12:58:44 am »

^ Thanks a lot Rosella! That makes sense!  thankyou

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: December 22, 2016, 07:40:21 am »

You're welcome! tehe It took me two days and many breaks in between to stop and gather my thoughts but I did it! easter-bunny
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: December 22, 2016, 10:30:48 pm »

Any divorcee is X, Duchess/ Whatever of Y and remains so until she remarries. After remarriage she loses the right to use the ex-husband's surname/ title. A wife however is X, The Duchess/ Whatever of Y, so the "The" makes the distinction.
Also the dowager thing, a widow becomes dowager once the heir is married, not instantly upon her husband's death. All a bit complicated..
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2016, 11:59:41 pm »

^ It really does sound complicated actually, but thank you for explaining it some more! I think i'm understanding it now.  flower

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2016, 06:57:19 pm »

HM does not fully recover her health, leading Charles to take more control and basically he starts dealing with WK decisively.

Harry continues to make a fool of himself.

After moving to London, Kate's stock drops more as she does little work and hides behind palace walls.

William continues to moan about his mother.

William and Harry go into ecstasies of grief over the 20th anniversary of their mother's death. William tries to get a law passed to prevent the press from covering the memorial event, but he fails and makes a speech railing about the evils of the press. PEOPLE Magazine does a huge spread, including an interview with Meg about how Princess Diana inspired her to puke less after eating, unless the meal she ate was heavy, which two extra pukings would be done.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2017, 09:08:59 pm »

I know I'm super late to the party, but I wanted to say a big thank-you to Madosiel for the much appreciated and very insightful reading! I really enjoyed reading it!  flower

Did you ever find out why William gets moved aside as th future king of England? I've read that he'll be meeting his MM soon... apparently this year

My only prediction is that Andrew and Sarah get back together or even remarried.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Gra

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2017, 06:33:33 am »

^ Um, Mandosiel, you are not suggesting the PW and PH have the same Miss Mystery are you? I am confused. I know it is being said PH will crush on PWs MM but not the same woman, right?  I believe two different women.

Barnabe et Kitty...
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2017, 10:59:33 am »

^@deGuernsey

http://royalastrology.tumblr.com/post/161289248424/i-remember-on-an-old-forum-of-psychics-they-were
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2017, 09:33:06 pm »

Prince Harry – We will see Prince Harry in a stable relationship with the possibility of marriage either this year or the next. There is pressure among the royal family for him to be married.
https://www.raymondguzman.net/single-post/2016/12/26/2017-Predictions

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: