Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 11:28:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions for 2017  (Read 5964 times)
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2016, 03:56:19 am »

^So this one seems to match up with Marjorie and Ariel's and yours as well Mandosiel about the timing being February and March. That is so crazy! >_< That's all I got though becuase I don't understand the rest of the stuff. Astrology is hard.

My predictions:
HM:Still keeps on ruling
PP:Hopefully can hang in there for a good couple of years. (I don't like sad things)
PC and Cam:They keep doing what they do, maybe PC will step into more of his Kingly roles so HM and PP don't have to work too hard.
Will:Maybe he will find someone else, maybe divorce/separate, he seems different lately.
Kate:I honestly don't want anything bad to happen to her. At the same time I feel like something is going on with her and Will. It might come out in the next year. And maybe she will become preggie again.
Harry:PLLLLLEEEAAASSSE becomes single again and does not marry HER! I get icky feelngs from her!
Zara and Mike:I hope they have a baby boy! ^_^ Mike will teach him Rugby. easter-lol
Eugenie:Will get engaged
Beatrice:Will have a hot new boyfriend. Her style will be amazing >_>
Everybody else:Is just there still. easter-lol

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2016, 05:04:04 am »

1. The Queen and Philip celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary in November and then the Queen announces that she is stepping back from public duties but will continue with the less public ones. Will do the really big public events likeTrooping and State Opening but the day to day public stuff - such as opening the new wing of a hospital etc will be the ones she passes on to Charles.

2. Zara will have another girl

3. Kate will have another girl and this time William will insist that Diana is the first name.

4. Harry and Meaghen marry but without Her Majesty's permission taking him and his descendants out of the line of succession and no title comes his way so Meaghen is officially known as HRH Princess Henry of Wales and their children will only get HRH when Charles becomes King

5. Eugenie breaks up with Jack, to move permanently to the US to continue her career in the art world

6. Andrew follows Harry's and remarries without consent - to a women in her early 30s and almost immediately she falls pregnant with a son - to inherit the York title.

7. Beatrice decides to get a job - as a nun.

8. Charles ups his work load to over 1000 for the year with Camilla topping 400
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2016, 05:23:41 am »

Mememee you are scaring me - as I know you know folks - these are some wild predictions

I think if the Queen steps back a bit - that Charles will do trooping/state opening  not will - as the implication would be that Will is getting the crown next

oh if Harry leaves line of succession - Meg won't marry him ! LOL

yes Bea as a nun!!! 
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2016, 05:31:24 am »

^^Ok, that's freaky.  I can actually see Bea as a nun.  blink

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2016, 04:19:14 pm »

Meememe you were correct this year about Beatrice breaking up and Zara having another child. But becoming a nun...? Really?

Also you maintain your prediction about Andrew and Kate. Maybe this year?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2016, 09:52:42 pm »

What are they going to call her? Sister Beatrice of the Most Holy Order of Glitterati? blink
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2016, 01:57:27 am »

Bea is not Catholic...  blink
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2016, 02:15:43 am »

She could convert to Roman Catholicism but there are also orders of nuns within the Anglican church. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglican_religious_order

They aren't as well known as the RC orders but they do exist
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2016, 06:58:19 am »

Maybe that's why her and Dave aren't together anymore. She wanted to start practicing before she officially became one. easter-lol I'm here for it!

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2016, 10:59:04 am »

mememe, it would be good for Andrew and to stick it to Fergie who planted her whole life into brf, but Harry - it will be a shame if they marry. I'd rather they have a 
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2016, 01:18:55 pm »

1.  Harry "caught" with Taylor Swift.  His PR machine insist her latest breakup song isn't about him.  No comment from Swift.

2.  Kate, at one of her pitifully few engagements, attends a children's play.  Kate was heard to have said that Charlotte is very keen on theater, and has already memorized nearly all of Shakespeares' works. 

3.  Kate decided she needed to renovate another kitchen, and seeks George's help in knocking down a few walls with his bare hands.

4.  Zara has another girl.

5.  Juggers either quits or gets fired.

6.  ^ Actually, a lot of changes with personnel associated with the BRF.  Charles goes on a rampage in a desperate bid to improve the BRF's tarnished image.

7.  Madeline has another boy

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2016, 01:59:00 pm »

^Good call on Juggers being fired/replaced/blowing his brains out.  I'll add that to my predictions as well.   thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2016, 02:02:28 pm »

Same, good call, that might not be so wrong actually. sly
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2016, 03:00:52 pm »

Wait. Who's juggers?
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2016, 03:06:58 pm »

Jason Knauff. KP PR guy on Will and Harry's team. Juggers is short Juggernaut, because of colosal task of carting that sh*t show he's got to deal with and ultimately crushing poor innocents underfoot with it in his wake.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2016, 03:11:45 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2016, 03:12:50 pm »

Haha, thanks. I need to pay attention. Yes, Charles should fire the employers to in the process because they are the most useless.
MoonlitSerenity
gossip insider

« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2016, 06:38:00 pm »

^^ That's a funny name!

I make a new prediction, that they beg for JLP to come back once Juggers is fired. tehe

Rhonevale
royal watcher

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2016, 08:58:50 pm »

I think Clarence House will quietly takeover PR of KP
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2016, 09:01:36 pm »

The PR guy I hope he gets a super awesome job away from these three.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2016, 07:27:04 pm »

I was guided to do a reading earlier today because I felt like something had shifted and I wanted to see what it was that was attacting me to do a reading. I was also guided to give only partial descriptions and meanings todau for certain cards as some reverse meanings don't apply, as well as description of the cards help with the reading. Again using my Paulina Tarot cards.

Seven of Cups:
Each cup holds an alluring treasure, but the gowned woman has difficulty choosing just one. The cloudy sky indicates her confusion and inability to see the choices clearly. (This card is about MM)
Meanings: Caught in illusions, too many choices, conflicting desires, temptation.
Reversed: Determination, willpower.

Five of Swords:
A disillusioned young man contemplates the vines in places of his hands, forcing him to accept his limitations. He must find the courage to walk to walk between the two swords to discover a better pathway.
Meanings: Defeat, cowardice, dishonor, loss, conquest. Reversed: Paranoia, malice, anger.

Knight of Pentacles:
Meanings: Materialistic, hard working, diligent, persistent, reliable, steadfast.

Seven of Pentacles:
Meanings: A time to reflect on progress, coming to a crossroads, considering a new direction. Reversed: Feeling trapped, self-doubt, financial insecurity.

Page of Pentacles:
In pursuit of a goal, a new career choice, enthusiasm, energized by new discoveries. Reversed Meanings: Selfishness, rebellion, wasting money.

Ace of Wands:
The perceptive owl guides the child in developing intuition. His green feathers symbolize the "go-ahead" to pursue new ideas. The child gazes up at the stream of stars, determined to begin life's adventures.
Meanings: Ceative beginnings, a new way of life, ambition, enthusiasm, conception.

The Fool:
Meanings:The journey of life, the discovery of one's individual path. Decisions, impulse, child-like optimism, new beginnings, spontaneity, adventure, irresponsibility, inexpirience.
Reversed: Being blind to potential problems, making foolish decisions, a lack of thought or consideration, irresponsibility.

Strength:
The orange wings of the lion suggest his fiery energy and the ability to soar to greater heights. The woman's fish-shaped hat crowns her bravery and fortitude. An infinity symbol indicates unity and the balance of forces. Her white dress signifies peace and purity.
Meanings: Courage, determination, being constructive, self-discipline, trusting your own abilities, compassion, seizing control of your destiny. Reversed: Lack of faith, being driven by impulses, having a discouraged mind-set, weak willpower.

The Moon:
Meanings: Vivid dreams, psychic impressions, lack of clarity, illusions, creativity, the unconscious mind.

Seven of Wands:
Meanings: Successful advancement, determination, courage in the face of hardship, success obtained through effort.

Eight of Cups:
Seeking new discoveries, the gentleman walks over a bridge, symbolizing the desire for change. The rabbit helps him to use his intuition, and the butterfly leads him to transformation.
Meanings: A new pathway of discovery, needing to move forward, a turning point, finding inner truth.

King of Wands:
The king has a confident, passionate nature. The cobra emerging from the box represents divine authority. His expression holds intensity and seduction.
Meanings: Self-assertion, ambition, financial planning, strong leadership abilities, confidence.

The Sun:
Meanings: Abundant energy, vitality, pure and simple joy, new inventions, truth, accomplishments, satisfaction, energy.

The first card is MM, she feels like she's got the pick of the lot now that she's "confirmed" herself in his life but is having a difficult time deciding what she wants to do, overwhelmed by all the things that have come her way due to her determination and willpower (ahem *cough* bedroom gymnastics and social-climbing *cough*) to get what she wanted, lots of things tempting her right now. But she doesn't know which to choose, she wants everything that's being offered to her but she can only pick a few. It's all an illusion one based on the fact that she's won him over for good but just as quickly all those pretty things can be taken away. She's looking at the wrong prizes. The Prize was Harry not the things she could get by being with him, without him she doesnt have anything.

This the time that Harry begins to become disillusioned, it's been nothing but constant drama from the beginning and he doesn't want it to be this way but must admit his own limitations and defeat that the situation is clearly not in his hands to control. He's suffered loss and dishonor because of this relationship on multiple levels of his social and work life which is making him considerably angry and paranoid. I feel he'll not be so open in reflationships and friendships from now on, his naivetë is wearing off with him. He'll not be so trusting from now on, this ones really going to burn him. All his work into trying to appear like the Knight but he has been cheapened into materialistic, lazy, unreliable, and fickle. Wether true or not or other peoples perceptions remains to be seen. Both are true in equal measure actually it simple depends on the situation and relationship which he exhibits.

He'd been hoping to start a new life and carve a path for himself within his own family but that future no longer exists and it lies in shadow. But ending up with her she's brought out the reverse meaning of Seven and Page of Pentacles. This is a very shadowy and stressful time for him. I keep getting it's "no more" so whoever Harry was or was supposed to be before he met MM is "in crisis" and will soon be no more. My guide is showing me an image of Harry as an old and tarnished large bell with a chip in it and MM is the one that wanted to ring it and make it sound so it could be heard across the land but only succeeds in causing the chip to crack open and become a fissure and the bell splits right apart. He'll have to be recast, same metal but sturdier design.

The Ace and the Fool both take from the other and mingle as well because as far as TRUE intuition goes Harry is still very much a novice and prone to foolishly making mistakes because irresponsibility and inexpirience using it, it's not something he's truly ever dealt with before or knows how to properly handle. Having ones consciousness and intuition opened requires time and careful attention and I feel that's what his guide has been diligently working on, it's something about him that's remain in a dormant phase for a loooooong time, but Harry being Harry he's not one for sitting around and and waiting to learn how to use it properly. So still very much a novice at it he's going to just continue to move along and learn from experience instead of taking the time for quiet introspection that would give him a sense of what situations to take on and which to avoid.

Instead he seems more eager for the adventure of it and new way of life and seeing things from a whole new perspective except he lacks the expirience to know what he's seeing or where he's going/what he's doing with it. It's only just "come online" and been awakened so in that way he's still very young and very child-like and have to be carefully guided to ensure he learns how to properly use it. It'd be easier if he'd just stay still and learn but this is going to have to be one of those learn as you go type of situations. Although I'm also told that his guide is routinely employing something like a crash course or intuition boot camp for Harry. Only way to ensure he's funtional so quickly after "awakening" is fast track him through what he needs to know and his guide is very experienced over a wide range of situations and life experiences and veey well suited to knowing how Harry learns and handles things the best.

He's in good hands but he's also a bit like a toddler just finding his legs and in need of constant minding. Don't worry he'll soon be running around with it, he's taking to it very well and perhaps after the new year we'll start to see a marked change in him. At first subtle but slowly becoming more noticeable, even if it's just a shift in the expression in his eyes and he seems more AWARE. He's still battling his ego as well. This all takes some time, but he's being guided by those that are wise in their ways and knowledge that they have and so trust in them to be aware of ALL that is going on around him and how to best deal with it/them in a way that allows Harry the time he needs to learn how to properly expand and use his intuition/psychic abilities whatever you wish to call it and brings about Harry's highest good, even if it looks and seems really bad. He's foolish only because of his long dormant intuition and inexperience, but he's not innept.

The strength card shows what Harry's relationship is going to be like with RD and what she represents in his life, strength, fortitude, balace, stability, self-discipline all of which he's been lacking until he meets her. The infinity symbol in the represented in the card and the way, the balance of forces, and her representing peace and purity tells me that RD isn't just his soulmate, she's his Twin Soul/Twin Flame, they are ETERNALLY bound to one another. To offer strength and compassion and balance into each others lives. She is THE ONE, the only one there will ever be or ever has been for him. And she has endured all with him throughout their lifetimed with courage, bravery and fortitude and this lifetime is no different. She's also the only one with the courage, bravery and fortitude to take on Harry's fiery personality and help him to soar with that energy otherwise he begins to consume himself and burn himself from within. She's at the centre of this reading, at the centre of everything in his life from now on, his fixed point, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts to be able to dream about her and see her in his dreams from now on with The Moon card right next to them she's close enough in his future to were he should start having premonitions about her.

Also being guided to say that he's already seen her. It's already happened, but they haven't been allowed to meet yet. Guides don't like giving out precise times of when such meetings occur because peoples awareness of it might interrupt the inherent energy of the connection formed during that time, it disrupts the frequency, (says sorry to throw you off but she wasn't going to reveal anything until it had happened and it'd gone properly) and Harry's very much tuning in to RD's frequency, increasingly so from now on. He's seen her an spiritually recognized her but she's also caused a bit of turmoil within him since he's new feelings for her and battling it out from within, only to spill out later on when there's going to be actual fighting. Move over MM, barely even in the cards anymore besides the briefest of mentions.

The Seven of Wands next to the Strength card also represents them, and for her it means an advancement in her career. I'm getting it means she's gotten a new placement/job closer to him. She'll be relocating from Scotland to London over the holiday season to begin her new job in January. Already found a place to live, lovely flat somewhere in London in a building thats a very vibrant shade of turquoise.

It's not something that suddenly happened, she's known about it for quite some time, and been preparing for it but didn't know precisely when it would occur just a good estimate as to timeline, but now that it's happened she's hitting the ground running as is her way. She's very on point, she doesn't miss a beat as far as getting on with things and making a success of herself.

For him it means that all his efforts with his guide have succeeded and he's progressing to a turning point in his life where he's found his inner truth as indicated by the Eight of cups right next to it. He needs to more forward with his life, and he's determinatined to face whatever harships with courage moving on, he wants this to work out, he wants his life to work out for the best. He's not meant for all this drama and unrest.

The Eight of Cups speaks to a time when throughout his work with his guide and who's been diligently working with him and transforming with him from a figure of wisdom to one of vitality and energy able to keep up with him as Harry has learned to take on more patience and understanding, not to mention had it knocked into his head how to be more of gentleman moving on, something which he hasn't really bern in relationships and life.

He's got a bridge to cross as far as moving on to a new life and I feel leaving behind quite a few friends that have abandoned him during this period of his life but that's all perfectly all right. TRUE friends are the ones that stay by you through the best and worst of things in your life and if they're not willing to be there to lend their support to him during a time when he's at his worst that they certainly don't deserve to bask in the sunshine with him when he's at his best.

This is also a time when his mother comes back as one of his guides, before she wasn't really helping him, he needed someone who treated him with impartiality, it was something she couldn't give to him as his mother and so she needed to take a break during this part of the process, she being a social butterfly, but will continue to guide him during the rest of his transformation into a new man which bleeds into the next card in the spead the King of Wands.

This situation is a test of Harry's character and wether he stands or falls by it. He stands, having gone from a page to a Knight and decended into a Fool he rises now as the divine authority of a King. He becomes the true master of himself. Confident, passionate, self-assertive, ambitious with his chosen profession, and a strong leader and carefully managing his finances were before he was wasting it on various things.

My guide is showing me an image of Harry wearing an impeccably tailored suit in a lovely fallow wheat shade as in the color of wheat ready for harvesting, quite unlike any suit he's ever worn before and it fits him to perfection. He's ready at this point to go out and begin whatever undertaking awaits him.

While in his current state he may share quite a few unfortunate character similarities with his brother, the paradigm shift he's undergoing changes him and he rises about his brother. William succumbed in a much similar situation but Harry doesn't, his Strength is greater and this fiery lion soars above his brother with his true eternal love at his side, crowned her by her bravery and fortitude for having gone through the worst with him and put up with him when he was more like a beast and with all the rest of it for his sake.

JUST HIS, nothing else's, she's in this for HIM, not the what prizes she could get by being with him, HE is her prize. He will see that and cherish her for it. She's the Kingmaker. I had been getting that phrase running through my head for about a week until it's finally just clicked into place. It's going to be an intensity and seduction relationship, you could practically hear it sizzle between them, it's fiered up.

After seeing them come together during other readings during this part, I know this is a time for them when they are simply joyful at being together and satisfied with just being in each others presence, loads of energy. I can see Harry looking revitalized and more youthful in appearance. I think she'll encourage him to eat and treat himself more healthy and so he becomes reenergized. A zest for life and the pursuit of his happiness with his live. I actually see him getting a bit of his hair back, my guide says through organic means so there may be scalp and hair care things she might want him to try that help with that. Not all of it but certainly it will no longer be looking so thin on top. He'll take better all around care of himself.

I also see it as being a time for truths, I think at this point what you see is what you get with them. She doesn't like playing games and neither will he anymore.

There's a light coming into their lives as well. In other readings I predicted a baby, that still stands, will soon arrive when Harry is in a healthier place in his life.

I have predicted he WONT leave the monarchy, but he will leave it for a time, royal duties aren't what he necessarily needs in his life right now, he needs more time in the military 6 to 7 more years at least before he can successfully take on full royal duties. I'm gettingbhe needs time away from the toxic environment that bred the indulgences he succumbed to because of too much time on his hands and long battles with old demons he'd been facing but not coming to terms with for years. It's still New Zealand. He'll just be down there for a spell before returning to England.

I don't know what moves William aside as future King of England, that remains to be seen. I just see divine light shining down on Harry like a spotlight after his ordeal. She the Red Dragon is a SIGN to him of greater things to come.

Finally finished it. Oh Lawd, it took me two days! Shocked Sorry I know it's huge.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: