Royal Gossip
November 24, 2017, 02:49:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Predictions for 2017  (Read 6012 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: December 12, 2016, 10:08:05 pm »

So another year has passed, let's do our own predictions for next year.

The one who gets more right wins a cookie  easter-bunny

Will and Kate will continue as they have. No more babies I think. They will try to get George in a not as posh school to seem more normal. Though it will be as expensive.

Harry will not marry Meghan. He will say that the press caused the break up. He will find another gf very soon afterwards and will marry her in 2018 or 2019.

Eugenie will get engaged. Fergie will be delighted but cause a faux pas as always.

Beatrice will find a hot rich boyfriend (ok I hope for this not very realistic) who treats her well.

Andrew and Charles will get into a very cold war.

QE and Prince Phillipe will have good health but Charles will start making decisions.

Zara will have a girl.

I do not see many changes in the european royals.

Madde will have another kid.

Same with Sofia.

Stephanie will get pregnant.

Charlotte will find another bf  bored3

We will see more cracks on Charlene and Albert.

Cristina will not be found guilty. Her husband will be.

eating cookies

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2016, 06:06:24 pm »

Here's my prediction: Harry & MM get pregnant, and in so doing, the marriage is forced to take place. A shotgun wedding in a country somewhere with the bride in white and veil full on over her face. She will be known as banana the virgin duchess. Then the real story will begin...
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2016, 06:14:14 pm »

I predict a breakup early part of next year and eventually finally getting the dirt of MM. Career ending for her and good riddance

No baby for MM, try as she no doubt is, just not feeling it. Nothing shows any signs of a baby anywhere with MM. No astro charts, psychics or anything.
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 08:02:17 pm »

For Harry's sake I hope your predictions are true, although he deserves to get served a dose of reality check, I don't have much regard for or confidence in him anymore. I'm simply not holding or wasting my breath wishing for the best.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2016, 08:04:47 pm »

I do not think the next one will be "better". They always go down not up.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2016, 08:16:45 pm »

That's very true. I would pay money to have Cressida back.  tehe It's that BAD.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 08:40:50 pm »

I would pay money for Flee, that's HOW BAD it actually is.

My guide is sticking to her guns on this one like a tank so I'm going with what she says is going to happen. That and she knows D so I've my own little insider.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 08:43:02 pm by Mandosiel » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 08:42:32 pm »

I would take Chelsy or Cressy at least they would know where they were getting into.

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 08:43:40 pm »

It's not that bad fellow posters.

At least he's not interested in Pippa!   easter-bunny
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2016, 08:48:45 pm »

Ewwwwwww ick and yes he is in a way, have you seen how much MM looks like her?
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2016, 08:51:21 pm »

^^ LOL, I'm not sure I know the difference between the two. They are both full of deep, deep philosophical thoughts. They are as interesting as watching paint dry.  Shocked
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2016, 08:57:23 pm »

And both pigeon toed too!
Vesper
Countess

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2016, 09:00:00 pm »

OMG, I'm dying. You WIN.  laugh laugh
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2016, 11:24:15 pm »

My predictions for 2017:

William and Kate will have some rocky moments and Kate will be even less visible leading to major talk of a breakup.  Kate will be papped on a beach somewhere with another man.  She will cut her hair very short after a long silence.

Sadly, I think that PP's health will face a deep decline, even perhaps to the point of passing away which will cause a lot of ripples in HM's world, which will result in,

PC and Camilla taking more of a front-row position in all royal engagements but Camilla's alcohol consumption will be a deep cause of concern and public embarrassment at least once, and,

William and Kate having to make nice with each other and grin and bear it together making everyone uncomfortable.

Harry will make a cameo in a movie that Meghan finally lands which is the last straw and destroys public good will. The entire relationship turns into a tabloid nightmare and eventually implodes on TMZ.  Oprah steps in as an interventionist.

Pippa's wedding will explode all over the media and she will take on an active role in her new husband's business which will cause major problems within his family.  She will announce a pregnancy by next Christmas.

Ma and Pa Middleton will buy another home nearer to the Matthews' (that Ma will live in separately from Pa) and push James on anybody with a heartbeat.

Eugenie will announce a wedding date!

Beatrice will wear something ghastly to her sister's engagement party but find true love there.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2016, 05:56:33 am »

W and K have another child - so she gets her threesome - maybe foursome???

HM chugs along in her indomitable style

PP starts to seem his age - slows down -

PC picks things up - seems more Kingish

Camilla - slows down - retirement approaching - back problems

Eugenie - yeah - engagement

Harry - shamed face is forced to get a job to keep him out of any more trouble - popularity has taken a huge hit

Zara - oh I am hoping for a boy since she has a girl!

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 03:04:00 pm »

Andrew threatens Charles, saying he will re-marry Sarah unless Charles allows Beatrice and Eugenie to have an official royal status in his reign.

Anne cuts her hair.

Sophie's affair with one of the military men she's always hanging around is made public.

Edward runs off with Sophie's cook/dresser in retaliation.

Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2016, 03:34:01 pm »

tehe Oh God....
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2016, 01:05:24 pm »

^^Edward has an affair with a military man and Sophie runs off with the cook/dresser.  shifty
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2016, 01:17:50 pm »

*Seeing Meg and Harry warm up, Kate starts trouble with Meg while throwing herself all the more on Harry; escalation ensues.
*Harry meets someone who blows his mind, adding more drama to the mix; William becomes wild about the new girl, causing even more drama.
*New fresh faces enter the royal scene, causing Kate to become more old news and causes Kate to react by acting more outrageous.
*HM watches the drama with mounting paranoia and anxiety while Philip hangs on by a thread.

The press cash in and praise God for the drama that is paying for their kid's college education.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Mandosiel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2016, 01:28:56 pm »

This ones interesting. easter-think

https://jerseydeanne.tumblr.com/post/154537186951/harrys-short-term-astrology-forecast
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: